Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Biggie Smiles, Admin. & Holliday all banned at Bastardfactory.net Factory

Started by Anonymous, August 07, 2022, 06:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shampain

Quote from: Dove post_id=469501 time=1659927785 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469499 time=1659927069 user_id=3214
Poofer is a pussy

They go poking the hornet nest messing with my husband all those screen shots Poofers ex gave to me and my husband of his psycho rants and not knowing his kids birthdays and videos of bathrooms will be flying all over. My husband gives absolutely no fucks lol.

NONE AT ALL??? IS HE A WATCHER?

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469503 time=1659928070 user_id=3214

They go poking the hornet nest messing with my husband all those screen shots Poofers ex gave to me and my husband of his psycho rants and not knowing his kids birthdays and videos of bathrooms will be flying all over. My husband gives absolutely no fucks lol.

The bathroom video was disgusting

THATS ALL YOUVE GOT YA SCABBY WEEE TROLL!!!! WEE ANGRY C'MON OVER N PROVE ME A PUSSY, ANOTHER MEGA FAIL! i'LL FUCKIN BITE YER FACE OFF  

POOR FUCKER WAS FALLING APART AND YOU REMINDED HIM DAILY HE WAS WHAT???  GROTESQUE WHAT YOU CALLED HIM EVERY DAY WHY ANYBOD MYSELF INCSARYAN UDED, HE ANNOYED YOU ON THE INTERNET

WE'LL ALL SEE WH THE ARYAN WARRIOR IS... DIDN'T HAVE TO NE LIKE THIS

Dove

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469504 time=1659928151 user_id=3253

NONE AT ALL??? IS HE A WATCHER?

Not a single solitary fuck, Shamp.  

He watches the boards yes but he isn't watching me teleporting to FL to do butt stuff with Big.....pretty much because that's not happening.

So why are you all mad? What happened? And why are you dumpster diving now?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469506 time=1659929196 user_id=3253

THATS ALL YOUVE GOT YA SCABBY WEEE TROLL!!!! WEE ANGRY C'MON OVER N PROVE ME A PUSSY, ANOTHER MEGA FAIL! i'LL FUCKIN BITE YER FACE OFF  

POOR FUCKER WAS FALLING APART AND YOU REMINDED HIM DAILY HE WAS WHAT???  GROTESQUE WHAT YOU CALLED HIM EVERY DAY WHY ANYBOD MYSELF INCSARYAN UDED, HE ANNOYED YOU ON THE INTERNET

WE'LL ALL SEE WH THE ARYAN WARRIOR IS... DIDN'T HAVE TO NE LIKE THIS

What the hell are you talking about?

Dove

Indeed.

Lokmar

LOL! Shamp is chasing down all the people BF ran off with his crazy. What a fukin joke!

Anonymous

Shamp and Poofer are butt buddies now, so he feels like it's his duty to bash Dovey to gain acceptance from his butt buddy, Poofer https://www.citysmiley.com/smiley/gay/homo-blu.gif">   ac_lmfao

Oerdin

I saw one post by SHAMPAIN.  I tried to redirect him to speaking to people directly without involving people's family members who do not post there but...  He didn't take it well.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=469523 time=1659942172
Shamp and Poofer are butt buddies now, so he feels like it's his duty to bash Dovey to gain acceptance from his butt buddy, Poofer https://www.citysmiley.com/smiley/gay/homo-blu.gif">   ac_lmfao

Bashing Dove is one thing, but her daughter and huband don't post here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469525 time=1659954535 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=469523 time=1659942172

Bashing Dove is one thing

I cannot agree with this. This is an anonymous message board. We discuss, debate, post music, food, personal e-devices etc. Personal garbage belongs on social media. Take it to Twitter and go on a Trump style late night tweet frenzy.

Biggie Smiles

WEE ANGRY C'MON OVER N PROVE ME A PUSSY

and what exactly would a clown like you do if I did decide to "c'mon over in prove you a pussy" ? Beg some stranger online for pictures of their guns to try and scare me off like you did with that dude who was porking your girlfiriend because he lifted up your skirt and showed her what a womanly little fairy you really are?

Remember that one Chumpchange? I still have the pics and the PMs of you begging me for pictures of my guns so that you could act big in front of some dude who was pulling your pigtails a little too hard  :roll:  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=469492 time=1659924999 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469490 time=1659923811 user_id=3254

How would they harass your husband?

Probably facebook.

I'm not worried about this at all. My husband knows every thing I do.  ac_wub  he reads on these boards sometimes. I try to get him to post but he isn't THAT interested lol. He really loves watching me argue politcs and he likes watching me make fun of people (very specific people)  

I'm definitely not cheating on him with anyone.  Big and I were an actual couple years before I even met my husband and my husband's knows this and knows we are still friends.  

So this is just more of the same people getting so angry online they go for personal stuff and threats I guess.

Didn't Shamputz attempt this very same angle of real life threats with Erica right before she made him digest his tiny nutsack?

lolz

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469550 time=1659963285 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=469492 time=1659924999 user_id=3266

Probably facebook.

I'm not worried about this at all. My husband knows every thing I do.  ac_wub  he reads on these boards sometimes. I try to get him to post but he isn't THAT interested lol. He really loves watching me argue politcs and he likes watching me make fun of people (very specific people)  

I'm definitely not cheating on him with anyone.  Big and I were an actual couple years before I even met my husband and my husband's knows this and knows we are still friends.  

So this is just more of the same people getting so angry online they go for personal stuff and threats I guess.

Didn't Shamputz attempt this very same angle of real life threats with Erica right before she made him digest his tiny nutsack?

lolz

I dont know. Did he?  When two people I like start fighting I typically avoid it.

The more I think about how this guy I was always cool towards, who I defended and never said a bad word about, just kinda flipped, decided "martini was right about everything" and then starts threatening to try to mess with my life by telling my husband I'm cheating with a man who lives in Florida the more disgusted I am.

I dont even know what his problem is but after someone starts that kind of shit it doesnt really matter.  I guess he is one of those people who will turn and use PI. Oh well.

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469547 time=1659962409 user_id=3214

WEE ANGRY C'MON OVER N PROVE ME A PUSSY

and what exactly would a clown like you do if I did decide to "c'mon over in prove you a pussy" ? Beg some stranger online for pictures of their guns to try and scare me off like you did with that dude who was porking your girlfiriend because he lifted up your skirt and showed her what a womanly little fairy you really are?

Remember that one Chumpchange? I still have the pics and the PMs of you begging me for pictures of my guns so that you could act big in front of some dude who was pulling your pigtails a little too hard  :roll:  ac_lmfao

Yeah so do I because I thought it was fucking funny, but I got a 6 month prison sentence afterwards done 3 for beating the shit out of him!!! LMFAO I decided it wasn't a good idea to send the pic and have armed police in my quiet cul-de-sac how is that even ANYTHING? You were like 4th choice sooo??? you like your asshole tampered with and sometimes your prola[see falls out, nearly killed yourself with roids and your dick was in danger of falling off, you'd get fucking beasted boy!!!  ac_lmfao Not a very bright move that... Not very bright at all.. Nobody is surprised

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469588 time=1659976091 user_id=3253
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469547 time=1659962409 user_id=3214

Yeah so do I because I thought it was fucking funny, but I got a 6 month prison sentence afterwards done 3 for beating the shit out of him!!! LMFAO I decided it wasn't a good idea to send the pic and have armed police in my quiet cul-de-sac how is that even ANYTHING? You were like 4th choice sooo??? you like your asshole tampered with and sometimes your prola[see falls out, nearly killed yourself with roids and your dick was in danger of falling off, you'd get fucking beasted boy!!!  ac_lmfao Not a very bright move that... Not very bright at all.. Nobody is surprised

You didn't beat the shit out of anyone sapnpain. Who you kidding? If that were even possible you wouldn't have been up in my inbox begging me to take pictures of my guns with a note attached to the guy that was lifting you poke a dot mini skirt you spandex wearing sissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview