The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Maybe I’m getting old

Started by Erica Mena, August 08, 2022, 12:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Interacting with hateful people feels like the biggest waste of time these days.

I love reading funny people throwing jabs and once in a while raging. I find Flynn to be hilarious when she's not attacking Dovey's family. But the hateful shit? It's just not fun to reply to anymore. Maybe cuz before, I'd actually have fun digging info on someone and  fucking them up with it. Now? I'm over that stuff unless a line is crossed.

Maybe I'm just maturing....finally lol
<t></t>

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I'm tired lol. Too much hate

Maybe it's cuz of Peachy too.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469612 time=1659982223 user_id=2845
I'm tired lol. Too much hate

Maybe it's cuz of Peachy too.

That too.

I went over to BF and looked at the meltdown board and there wasn't a single thread I wanted to look at.  I had like.....8 notifications from Flynn. Some from Oak. Some from Scrotini. No doubt all the same unhinged angry drivel. No motive or desire to even click on it or post any smart ass comments.

And then Murd decided to spew her dumb problems on Peaches thread there and it just made me sick.

That kind of energy is not healthy.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=469614 time=1659983020 user_id=3266
 I went over to BF and looked at the meltdown board and there wasn't a single thread I wanted to look at.

Are they still closed to casual viewing?

Last time I strolled through there I noticed a thread called "Ode to Vitriol" or something like that.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to be flattered but without seeing the contents that's definitely premature. LoL

TheProwler

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469617 time=1659983419 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=469614 time=1659983020 user_id=3266
 I went over to BF and looked at the meltdown board and there wasn't a single thread I wanted to look at.

Are they still closed to casual viewing?

Last time I strolled through there I noticed a thread called "Ode to Vitriol" or something like that.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to be flattered but without seeing the contents that's definitely premature. LoL

I really dont know Vit. Sorry :/

deport_liberals

I can't this week.  I want to be alone with my grief for a while...figure some stuff out.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469609 time=1659981581 user_id=3266
It is gross and tedious.

I don't even want to read what's on the forumz right now. Threats to contact spouses. Like WTF!!!

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469624 time=1659985686 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=469609 time=1659981581 user_id=3266
It is gross and tedious.

I don't even want to read what's on the forumz right now. Threats to contact spouses. Like WTF!!!

I know it. I put my husband on alert because you just dont know about these people! Lol.

Alright I'm about to go pulverize some children with water balloons  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469625 time=1659985737 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469624 time=1659985686 user_id=56

I know it. I put my husband on alert because you just dont know about these people! Lol.

Alright I'm about to go pulverize some children with water balloons  ac_drinks

Everybody on the forumz should meet and take out our frustrations with each using water balloonz.

Aryan

Flea, why do you refer to Flynn as a "she" when it's basically been proven that the account is a shared handle?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=469620 time=1659984768 user_id=3266
 I really dont know Vit. Sorry :/

No worries.

Something tells me I'm not really missing much. LoL

Erica Mena

I'll send shooters to doorsteps if they even think of contacting mine.

Period
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469626 time=1659986150 user_id=56
Everybody on the forumz should meet and take out our frustrations with each using water balloonz.

A small group of us did something like that in 1998... Halloween.

On All Hallow's Eve we partied a bit and the next day some of us went to a shooting range and popped off a couple hundred rounds.

Except for my keys getting locked inside my Jeep (which I still think was a prank, those bastards) it was a lot of fun.