Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

These guys are getting serious.....holy crapola

Started by Obvious Li, April 01, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Haha, fried chicken are my favourite greens.

Now you did it; I'm hungry.

I'm going to have to go wreck the vending machine now, damn you. :lol:

Where are you? Do you have a vending machine in your house? :o

No thank God. That would be too dangerous.

I'm at the office. I manage my husband's contracting office not because I want to but because none of my sister-in-law's wants to do it. I'm usually here about 3 days a week for 6 to 8 hours a day. It's not bad because I get to drop the rugrat off and get out of the house. It actually works out pretty good because it keeps me away from the refrigerator and the home shopping network.   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

God damn vending machine is practically empty. Nothing left but nilla wafers and those horrible peanut butter cheese crackers; Yuk.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

No thank God. That would be too dangerous.

I'm at the office. I manage my husband's contracting office not because I want to but because none of my sister-in-law's wants to do it. I'm usually here about 3 days a week for 6 to 8 hours a day. It's not bad because I get to drop the rugrat off and get out of the house. It actually works out pretty good because it keeps me away from the refrigerator and the home shopping network.   :lol:

Careful Renee, you're talking about my life since I gave birth.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"They should be far harsher after the 2nd time for the same offense, nevermind 26.  That's ridiculous!

more white noise............ :geek:

No, RW is right; 26 times is fucking retarded.

RW is rarely, if ever, right....i agree the idiot should be charged....i merely point out the fact you can kill someone with a vehicle and get much less of a penalty...so my complaint is.... i wish the fucking cops would get a little more aggressive with serious shit instead of always concentrating on the income producing crime...also known by the RW's of the world as proper, selective law enforcement .... :ugeek:

Anonymous

more white noise............ :geek:

RW is rarely, if ever, right....i agree the idiot should be charged....i merely point out the fact you can kill someone with a vehicle and get much less of a penalty...so my complaint is.... i wish the fucking cops would get a little more aggressive with serious shit instead of always concentrating on the income producing crime...also known by the RW's of the world as proper, selective law enforcement .... :ugeek:

There are some very bad drivers out there that never get caught. However, that is not the case in this situation.

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

That's what happens Romero when you take your eyes off the road even if only for a few moments.

Renee

There are some very bad drivers out there that never get caught. However, that is not the case in this situation.

Yeah, the guy in question was pretty bad and got caught 26 fucking times.  :lol:

He must be carrying all the water for another 25 assholes that NEVER get caught.  :lol:

Anonymous

Yeah, the guy in question was pretty bad and got caught 26 fucking times.  :lol:

He must be carrying all the water for another 25 assholes that NEVER get caught.  :lol:

He must have deep pockets to pay off the judges so often.

Obvious Li

not to mention the stupidity of getting the same charge 26 times......i'm still curious as to just how you get caught 26 times for a particular charge.....christ most people maybe caught once or twice...not sure where you would drive to get it 26 times.....

Renee

not to mention the stupidity of getting the same charge 26 times......i'm still curious as to just how you get caught 26 times for a particular charge.....christ most people maybe caught once or twice...not sure where you would drive to get it 26 times.....

It's easy it's called being obsessively stupid.

Some people are addicted to electronic communication. Cell phone addiction or obsession is a real sickness especially among the millennia generation. They simply don't understand or don't want to understand the ramifications of their obsessive cell phone usage. I struggle daily with my 3 older daughters on this issue. If they had their way entirely they would be communicating with me, their father, each other and with everyone else in the world solely thru text.  And they are not alone; almost everyone in their age group is the same and worse. We at least require them to put the damn phones down during meals, while doing school work and at anything resembling family time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It's easy it's called being obsessively stupid.

Some people are addicted to electronic communication. Cell phone addiction or obsession is a real sickness especially among the millennia generation. They simply don't understand or don't want to understand the ramifications of their obsessive cell phone usage. I struggle daily with my 3 older daughters on this issue. If they had their way entirely they would be communicating with me, their father, each other and with everyone else in the world solely thru text.  And they are not alone; almost everyone in their age group is the same and worse. We at least require them to put the damn phones down during meals, while doing school work and at anything resembling family time.

I understand the addiction part Renee, but I don't think that's what OL is getting at. How come this Russian rouletter was not given a lifetime driving ban? Why didn't it happen after the third offense.

On the subject of driving; how do you blind us East Asians? Put a windshield in front of us. :lol:

Obvious Li

yes i believe you...it must be hard trying to do any family stuff or plan family outings when all the kids want to do is play on their iphones.......i remember driving with a carload of millennials from Calgary through the mountains to Vancouver.....for the whole trip none of them hardly ever looked out the window...they were constantly staring down at their phones...if i saw something interesting or particularly spectacular i would yell out...hey look at that...some looked up for a second, a couple never even did that....i had to struggle to restrain my temper and thought i did rather well.....if it was my own kids i would have kicked their ass. Not sure what the answer is...but there is definitely a problem out there.

Renee

yes i believe you...it must be hard trying to do any family stuff or plan family outings when all the kids want to do is play on their iphones.......i remember driving with a carload of millennials from Calgary through the mountains to Vancouver.....for the whole trip none of them hardly ever looked out the window...they were constantly staring down at their phones...if i saw something interesting or particularly spectacular i would yell out...hey look at that...some looked up for a second, a couple never even did that....i had to struggle to restrain my temper and thought i did rather well.....if it was my own kids i would have kicked their ass. Not sure what the answer is...but there is definitely a problem out there.

I'm not sure what the answer is either because this IS the future we have created and set in motion. My only means of combatting the damage that it does is to limit the phone time and constantly reinforce the reality that face to face communication IS and WILL be required of them in the real world for the foreseeable future.

These kids are going to need the ability to stand up, look people in the eye and express themselves confidently and intelligibly. If they can't manage that then they are going to have a hell of a time getting anywhere in life.

Fortunately my oldest gets it. She is very people oriented and has a very outgoing personality. She prefers actual person to person interaction.  I pray to God almost daily that her grasp of the issue rubs off on her sisters as they mature because the other 2 are slow to pick up on things and my harping on them only makes them go in the opposite direction.

Obvious Li

I'm not sure what the answer is either because this IS the future we have created and set in motion. My only means of combatting the damage that it does is to limit the phone time and constantly reinforce the reality that face to face communication IS and WILL be required of them in the real world for the foreseeable future.

These kids are going to need the ability to stand up, look people in the eye and express themselves confidently and intelligibly. If they can't manage that then they are going to have a hell of a time getting anywhere in life.

Fortunately my oldest gets it. She is very people oriented and has a very outgoing personality. She prefers actual person to person interaction.  I pray to God almost daily that her grasp of the issue rubs off on her sisters as they mature because the other 2 are slow to pick up on things and my harping on them only makes them go in the opposite direction.[/quote]

i hear you......just remember they will turn into real people again sometime in their early 20's ....and then it becomes funner and you start to reap the rewards for all the hard work....at least that was my experience.