The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Somebody come get my husband please

Started by Erica Mena, August 11, 2022, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=470427 time=1660325693 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=470313 time=1660269787 user_id=2845
He's trying to say Master Of Puppets is devil music.

Trying so hard not to argue but cmon. It's about drug addiction!

That song is noise. I don't mind a few newer Metallica songs. Their old stuff is painful on the ears and brain.

Weird, cause I couldnt stand the newer Metallica stuff lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=470704 time=1660488297 user_id=2221
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=470427 time=1660325693 user_id=2015

That song is noise. I don't mind a few newer Metallica songs. Their old stuff is painful on the ears and brain.

Weird, cause I couldnt stand the newer Metallica stuff lol.

Same here. Give me their old stuff anyday.

Frood

I can't stand any of it...old or new. Highly overrated druck.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I liked Megadeth.  They didn't take themselves so seriously.

Frood

I walked out of a music festival when Metallica started their set and I wasn't the only one. Hundreds turned their backs and waved their middle fingers on the way out.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471072 time=1660609245 user_id=1676
I walked out of a music festival when Metallica started their set and I wasn't the only one. Hundreds turned their backs and waved their middle fingers on the way out.

I saw Metallica a few times. One of the times something went terribly wrong and some dude got set on fire and was running.  Everyone thought it was part of the concert. Then a sound tower fell and they had to stop.

No one died but a few people were injured.....homeboy who was on fire was hurt pretty bad. I guess he was some fan who was trying to get on stage and he was close to their pyrotech stuff.  It was unfortunate.

I think the most disappointing concert I went to was sadly the Black Sabbath reunion.  And Bob Dylan....though I'm not sure what I was expecting there lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471080 time=1660610186 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471072 time=1660609245 user_id=1676

I saw Metallica a few times. One of the times something went terribly wrong and some dude got set on fire and was running.  Everyone thought it was part of the concert. Then a sound tower fell and they had to stop.

No one died but a few people were injured.....homeboy who was on fire was hurt pretty bad. I guess he was some fan who was trying to get on stage and he was close to their pyrotech stuff.  It was unfortunate.

I think the most disappointing concert I went to was sadly the Black Sabbath reunion.  And Bob Dylan....though I'm not sure what I was expecting there lol.

Was that their first reunion in 1998?

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=471083 time=1660610562 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=471080 time=1660610186 user_id=3266

Was that their first reunion in 1998?

Sounds right. I know it was on or around Valentine's day and they were with Pantera.

Anonymous

The reason I asked is because I had a chance to see them in about 1998.. I was living in Indonesia at the time. I had buddies in Queensland, Australia I was planning on visiting who suggested I combine my trip with the Sabbath concert. I went to Australia, but I didn't see Sabbath. I aint a true fan of them anyway.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=471102 time=1660612213 user_id=1689
The reason I asked is because I had a chance to see them 8n about 1998.. I was living in Indonesia at the time. I had buddies in Queensland, Australia I was planning on visiting who suggested I combine my trip with the Sabbath concert. I went to Australia, but I didn't see Sabbath. I aint a true fan of them anyway.

https://www.concertarchives.org/concerts/black-sabbath-pantera-1eb97d08-2aac-4dd3-96c8-565f524594eb">https://www.concertarchives.org/concert ... 5f524594eb">https://www.concertarchives.org/concerts/black-sabbath-pantera-1eb97d08-2aac-4dd3-96c8-565f524594eb

It was 1999.  This is the one I went to.  :thumbup:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471080 time=1660610186 user_id=3266And Bob Dylan....though I'm not sure what I was expecting there lol.

Lyrical genius, but I don't think he's very charismatic.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471117 time=1660612831 user_id=3382
Quote from: Dove post_id=471080 time=1660610186 user_id=3266And Bob Dylan....though I'm not sure what I was expecting there lol.

Lyrical genius, but I don't think he's very charismatic.

It was SO dull.  And he had recently had some throat surgery ....he wasn't a great singer to begin with... and it was painful.  

I went because a friend of mine had a ticket and asked me and I figured.....sure I'll go JUST so I could have the experience of seeing Bob Dylan.

That same friend invited me to go see Rolling Stones with her months ago....I laughed and asked if their nurse aids were gonna be wheeling them out on stage lol.  I had to pass on that one though.

Frood

Metallica was what got played at remote kegger and tyre bonfire parties in state forests growing up. We'd all get smashed, fight, drive through the fire in a rage, and then get chased by car and chopper by 2 dozen law enforcement types from various agencies.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471131 time=1660613953 user_id=1676
Metallica was what got played at remote kegger and tyre bonfire parties in state forests growing up. We'd all get smashed, fight, drive through the fire in a rage, and then get chased by car and chopper by 2 dozen law enforcement types from various agencies.

Michigan, right?  :laugh3: