The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Marriage or Death

Started by caskur, August 13, 2022, 03:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=470477 time=1660374021 user_id=2156
Which one is more desirable?

I'm thinking death.

I heard Kurt likes young Asian women.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=470627 time=1660432457 user_id=1689
Quote from: caskur post_id=470477 time=1660374021 user_id=2156
Which one is more desirable?

I'm thinking death.

I have been married twice. Now that I have been forced to think about the second one, my first marriage didn't seem so bad.

That made me laugh as well....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470534 time=1660410640 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=470532 time=1660410164 user_id=2156

Stay single...;)

Caskur, I am nearly fifty. Obviously I was not predestined to be a family man.

My Indonesian uncle and my aunty divorced after 15 years... he married another Indonesian in his 50s and had two children. So if your mothers tell you, you have to get married and have kids they make you marry someone... that is most Asian cultures. I am surprised your mum and dad haven't made you do that yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

A mormon marriage would be nice.

They look like happy chaps.... Five wives and all knocked up at some point.

Look at his smile... The picture radiates true happiness.

https://media.radaronline.com/brand-img/m0kjzEQwd/0x0/2014/03/my_five_wives.png">

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=470494 time=1660403703 user_id=2156
Lol...well death is peaceful, marriage isn't.

Convince me otherwise.

Kurt seems so easy going.

No marriage is perfect. My hub drives me crazy at times but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=470527 time=1660409595 user_id=3349
Grandpa always used to say "Church is good for two things, getting married and getting buried and there ain't much difference between the two".

:roll:

Thats good.

Im in a weird cycle of life lately. Not really knowing if I want to be single, or if I dont. I miss the affection mostly. Empty house is a lil depressing too, which is why I go out and do things so much. BUT, if I was in a relationship, I wouldnt be able to do whatever I wanted.

Been single over 2 years now, longest ever. I entered my first relationship when I was 16, until I was 35. Then my next one from 36-43. Its weird not being in a relationship.

I couldnt have lady friends in either relationship, both were extremely jealous types. So its nice being able to have lady friends again, and not worry what I say on the internet either lol (they would spy on me).
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=470697 time=1660479895 user_id=136
A mormon marriage would be nice.

They look like happy chaps.... Five wives and all knocked up at some point.

Look at his smile... The picture radiates true happiness.

https://media.radaronline.com/brand-img/m0kjzEQwd/0x0/2014/03/my_five_wives.png">

That's fundamentalist Mormons. Mainstream LDS church hasn't allowed polygamy in a very long time.

caskur

It's a scam so they can get welfare. I saw it on a documentary about them one time.

They are not the only ones who do it either.

I think welfare should stop supporting them.  

It's ultimately the kids that suffer though.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=470745 time=1660496458 user_id=2156
It's a scam so they can get welfare. I saw it on a documentary about them one time.

I was actually watching YouTube videos about that "sister wives" show.  It's disgusting. The man is a total piece of shit abuser and the women are miserable. The kids are miserable.

It's just sad and gross and you are correct....they do all scam.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=470703 time=1660488148 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=470527 time=1660409595 user_id=3349
Grandpa always used to say "Church is good for two things, getting married and getting buried and there ain't much difference between the two".

Thats good.

Im in a weird cycle of life lately. Not really knowing if I want to be single, or if I dont. I miss the affection mostly. Empty house is a lil depressing too, which is why I go out and do things so much. BUT, if I was in a relationship, I wouldnt be able to do whatever I wanted.

Been single over 2 years now, longest ever. I entered my first relationship when I was 16, until I was 35. Then my next one from 36-43. Its weird not being in a relationship.

I couldnt have lady friends in either relationship, both were extremely jealous types. So its nice being able to have lady friends again, and not worry what I say on the internet either lol (they would spy on me).

Blaze in the right relationship you can do whatever you want.  Your "want" changes.

I'm exactly where I want to be and doing everything I want to do.  

Find someone who likes a lot of the same stuff you like. Stay away from jealous people who snoop and spy.

Marriage is a lot of work lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=470755 time=1660497492 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=470703 time=1660488148 user_id=2221

Thats good.

Blaze in the right relationship you can do whatever you want.  Your "want" changes.

I'm exactly where I want to be and doing everything I want to do.  

Find someone who likes a lot of the same stuff you like. Stay away from jealous people who snoop and spy.

Marriage is a lot of work lol

I know you right Dove lol.

Oh I know marriage is a lot of work!!! I always did my bestest!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

No able bodied person should be allowed to collect welfare.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=470753 time=1660497328 user_id=3266

I was actually watching YouTube videos about that "sister wives" show.  It's disgusting. The man is a total piece of shit abuser and the women are miserable. The kids are miserable.

It's just sad and gross and you are correct....they do all scam.

Yes. correct. Any culture that promotes multiple wives.... huge jealousy problems and in Africa they poison each other's children.  Too bad most people don't get true documentaries on primetime TV these days. It is like they want to bury the truth so no one gets offended, meanwhile bugga the mental health and well being of the kids witnessing all that.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Women dont get jealous... Only men get jealous.

There is no harm in having multiple wives.