Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Do you like Chinese?

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2022, 12:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

https://cdn.theconversation.com/avatars/455126/width170/0QoTyyUC_400x400.jpg">

Anonymous

I don't like Chinese. They don't have enough pimples.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/e8/37/e4e83712204f1194bdd5654850b78843.jpg">

Oliver Clotheshoffe

If I had to have a minority neighbor my first pick would be Chinese. They're clean, polite, friendly, mind their own business, push their kids to excel in school and will generally leave you alone. Way better than some neighbors I've had.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=470530 time=1660409976 user_id=3349
If I had to have a minority neighbor my first pick would be Chinese. They're clean, polite, friendly, mind their own business, push their kids to excel in school and will generally leave you alone. Way better than some neighbors I've had.

I grew up in Toronto. I have had almost every nationality there is for neighbours. Most were good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=470530 time=1660409976 user_id=3349

We're God's chosen people.

Anonymous

I lived next to Chinese near the PNE. They had about twenty people staying in their house. I think many were illegals. They would sneak into  my yard and put bags of garbage in my garbage can. They had about ten cars that took up parking down the street and always in front of my house. I smashed the windows and doors in on their cars. I went to their door one day and saw pale Chinese everywhere. Like they never left the house. Just hiding out from immigration.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=470544 time=1660413176
I lived next to Chinese near the PNE. They had about twenty people staying in their house. I think many were illegals. They would sneak into  my yard and put bags of garbage in my garbage can. They had about ten cars that took up parking down the street and always in front of my house. I smashed the windows and doors in on their cars. I went to their door one day and saw pale Chinese everywhere. Like they never left the house. Just hiding out from immigration.

They weren't Chinese. They were Injuns just like you.

Lokmar

Anonymous

No, they weren't a blue eyed, white skinned guy like me. My family is from Shropshire, England.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=470550 time=1660414890 user_id=3351
Did the dogs and cats keep disappearing?

Now that you mention it...

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=470552 time=1660415079
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=470550 time=1660414890 user_id=3351
Did the dogs and cats keep disappearing?

Now that you mention it...

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=470544 time=1660413176

Liar. You are a chug. There are no Chinamen living on rez's.

Anonymous

You wish. I know you have a strong affinity for peach faced chugs. I heard you were screwing a few until they beat you up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview