The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Florida held our dumb fucking asshole who needs to die slow consensus last night

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 09, 2022, 09:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480671 time=1668089689 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480670 time=1668088889 user_id=2845
I stopped reading over there. Lily's 30k posts consume the forum.

Admin is a lost cause.

Yeah there is no getting through to them. Its best to leave them alone in their perpetual hate and anger and ignorance.

Please do that

it's awful watching you try to reason with those drooling hyenas like there's any possibility whatsoever you'll get through to them

you wont

these are idiots who support installing a corpse into the US senate for crying  out loud. A guy who shouldn't be allowed to drive a car at this point now has a 1% say in Federal decision making -- think about that.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480672 time=1668090441 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=480671 time=1668089689 user_id=3266

Yeah there is no getting through to them. Its best to leave them alone in their perpetual hate and anger and ignorance.

Please do that

it's awful watching you try to reason with those drooling hyenas like there's any possibility whatsoever you'll get through to them

you wont

these are idiots who support installing a corpse into the US senate for crying  out loud. A guy who shouldn't be allowed to drive a car at this point now has a 1% say in Federal decision making -- think about that.

I've seen people who act just like them for years change their thinking. It can happen. And I think the conservative approach of retreat has led us to the subversion we have today.  We never should have allowed the culture to go to the dems.

However.  The hatred and venom wears on even the best of us after a while.....its hard to take.

It's always best to back off and breath before their poison seeps in. I wont allow anyone to make me something I'm not.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480674 time=1668091228 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480672 time=1668090441 user_id=3214

Please do that

you wont

these are idiots who support installing a corpse into the US senate for crying  out loud. A guy who shouldn't be allowed to drive a car at this point now has a

I've seen people who act just like them for years change their thinking. It can happen. And I think the conservative approach of retreat has led us to the subversion we have today.  We never should have allowed the culture to go to the dems.

However.  The hatred and venom wears on even the best of us after a while.....its hard to take.

It's always best to back off and breath before their poison seeps in. I wont allow anyone to make me something I'm not.

You realize they've been arguing thier shitty positions across multiple forums for nearly 20 years now. Right?

You're not getting through to them and there are far better things you could be doing with your time

If it were a populous board with intellectuals and sane individuals I'd say "ok. Maybe you'll reach a few fence sitters" but it's toilet factory. Owned by a retard who told flea he'd rape her grandchild while the family pet watches.

Shows you where his deviant fantasies lay do t it?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480675 time=1668091477 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=480674 time=1668091228 user_id=3266

You realize they've been arguing thier shitty positions across multiple forums for nearly 20 years now. Right?

You're not getting through to them and there are far better things you could be doing with your time

If it were a populous board with intellectuals and sane individuals I'd say "ok. Maybe you'll reach a few fence sitters" but it's toilet factory. Owned by a retard who told flea he'd rape her grandchild while the family pet watches.

Yep I know.

And yeah its BF. There are not really any readers to reach and they arent hearing shit - hence why I said it's best to leave them to their hatred and anger.

Just quick.....he was gonna rape Fleas HUSBAND. Gay homo rape  :roll:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480679 time=1668092305 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480675 time=1668091477 user_id=3214

Yep I know.

And yeah its BF. There are not really any readers to reach and they arent hearing shit - hence why I said it's best to leave them to their hatred and anger.

And he wanted the dog to watch

I mean.  

No won't the Pig On Two Feet is so connected with him

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480680 time=1668092511 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=480679 time=1668092305 user_id=3266

Yep I know.

I mean.  

He was also going to put my daughter back in the hospital.

My daughter fights guys. Lurch wouldn't make it on to her block lol
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480681 time=1668092707 user_id=2845

I mean.  

That fucking faggit needs gutted.

Biggie Smiles

Admin says the best way to spend his day is in a shower with a dozen angry black men who want reperations

What a homo

Dove

Biggie Smiles

It's so sad seeing women get attacked so randomly and without warning by the Pregnancy bug to only be told they cannot commit murder in the name of convenience by the evil republicans

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480734 time=1668139269 user_id=3214
https://i.imgflip.com/70cjke.jpg">

Ronnie is my boy. He will slay the prog beast and restore sanity in two years.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480681 time=1668092707 user_id=2845

I mean.  

That was the piece of shit owner of that forum that posted that right?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview