Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Bricktop

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2022, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Who would have thought an ex cop and an ex con would form a friendship.

Anonymous

Old Brick is good people.

Anonymous

The barrel wash is on it's way to Adelaide. Who am I bullshitting, I am drinking it.

Aryan

Where is ol' whisky nose these days?

Frood

Probably a panic room...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470949 time=1660555848 user_id=1728

He drops by once in a while.

Blazor

Last I heard of Brick, he was taking online Photoshop lessons  :43(2):
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470966 time=1660575749 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=470949 time=1660555848 user_id=1728

He drops by once in a while.

Usually after a mass shooting in the US.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=470666 time=1660443133 user_id=1689

We all make mistakes.

For a brief moment there, you had me...the swish is on its way...but noooooo....the rug goes right out from under my feet. No swish for ME!!!

:t1929:

Sorry I've had little to say lately. Just waiting for the next mass shooting in the land of madness. Won't be long, I'm sure.

Aryan

Whisky nose!

Guten tag. Wie gehts?

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=472905 time=1661412635 user_id=1560

We all make mistakes.

For a brief moment there, you had me...the swish is on its way...but noooooo....the rug goes right out from under my feet. No swish for ME!!!

Sorry I've had little to say lately. Just waiting for the next mass shooting in the land of madness. Won't be long, I'm sure.

I read regularly how people legally allowed to constitutionally carry are knocking down mass shooters right at the onset...

But that requires civic minded peeps who will put innocents behind them and keep firing... (not like pussified modern cops)...

Modern cops are cowards and I don't mind telling them this fact when they do "random" stops which aren't obviously random in nature at all, but fishing expeditions for revenue/fines.

You, the cops are some of the biggest cowards and pussies I've ever met.

I enjoy making you lot rage and backtrack into fear when you're being recorded, on my property illegally after being told to leave repeatedly, and while I've been charged face first within inches of my recording camera because the expectation was from them that I'd falter or flinch, therefore giving them cause to detain me, assault me, or both.... I never back down when I know I'm in the right.

Modern cops are the biggest bullies and pussies under the sun.... they're dogs.... but mostly puppies.... and puppies need to be kept on a short leash until trained, or euthanized....

96% of all cops need to take a dirt nap. I hate them and I hate what they're required to do. Any decent human being would quit a job like that.

So if I encounter these stupid motherfuckers, I'll comply.... but I will unload on these fuckwits at the same time.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We all make mistakes.

What a pleasant surprise......good morning Bricktop.

Erica Mena

We all make mistakes.

Hey!

Hope you're well
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472947 time=1661432563 user_id=2845

We all make mistakes.

Hey!

Hope you're well

Make that two of us.

Aryan

Maybe he'll make an appearance on SG.... I seem to recall him doing so in the past, be it only briefly.