The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

That little weirdo Eddie

Started by Erica Mena, August 18, 2022, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472671 time=1661308020 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=472660 time=1661307151 user_id=1689

I have seen those Flynn faggots go on a racist tear about Fash, the Seoul brother and Zetsu. The Flynn boys are actually calling folks racist. :2r4ml1j_th:

Right. It's ridiculous. They spew actual racist shit and think they can excuse it by calling it flaming. The fact they view race as flame material shows they are racist fuckwads.

I aint seen Oak do that, but those Flynn guys have racist meltdowns.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472672 time=1661308235 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=472671 time=1661308020 user_id=3266

Right. It's ridiculous. They spew actual racist shit and think they can excuse it by calling it flaming. The fact they view race as flame material shows they are racist fuckwads.

Oak claims my face is ugly and her first observation was my nose. Which they called a "n*gger nose".

They have somehow convinced themselves that I am on here trying to turn on the men. So they take shots at my looks. One time Flynn had a meltdown and was spamming every thread on SG saying he was "warning" the men that I was going to try to have sex with them.

It was super unhinged.

But that's one of their many unhinged made up problems with me.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=472673 time=1661308339 user_id=3266

Oak claims my face is ugly and her first observation was my nose. Which they called a "n*gger nose".

They have somehow convinced themselves that I am on here trying to turn on the men. So they take shots at my looks. One time Flynn had a meltdown and was spamming every thread on SG saying he was "warning" the men that I was going to try to have sex with them.

It was super unhinged.

You're quite pretty in the face area and any attribute not preferred by a libertarian man or woman easily gets glossed in their mind when you say "I'm a Libertarian too!"...

My wife's knees are a bit knobby but she has (had) a smoking body. She had a turned eye when we met (result of botched surgery as a kid), and her nose and mine have produced some really great nosed kids (despite both our noses being Frick and Frack). I think when you meet a prospective, there's something under the surface and biological going on. She was 26 years old and I was 19. We were both A negative blood. We both came from farming families... we both laughed wickedly at things these days we aren't apparently allowed to laugh at any longer. We were both travellers...

So she got her turned eye fixed 15 years ago but I still say "stop looking at me!!@@!"...

What started as a joke (me mock humping her in bed when I was spooning her and her trying to sleep) is now what she does to me when I'm falling asleep instead)... that she loves me without words.

When I really want to torpedo the moment or get a laugh I ask for "deeper thrusts or more penetration.... cuz, you're hitting my sweet spots babe, but not my G SPOT!"

Yeah, nah.... even Oak is attractive to some males (species unspecified at this point)... mostly to deaf, dumb, and blind sorts I suspect though.....
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472659 time=1661307005 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=472654 time=1661306350 user_id=3266
You know when her and I were "friendly"....back when I mistook her for a rational, kind and civil human being....we would chat in text.

And I dont remember what brought on this convo but I told her about how I was bullied as a kid. I went to a Pentecostal private school and I was raised by my grandma and we were poor. So we couldn't afford brand name clothes. We shopped at Kmart lol. It was known that I didnt know my dad and that my mother was an alcoholic and my grandmother was raising me.  

I had frizzy hair. Dorky glasses. Kmart jeans. You name it..I was bullied for it.

And one of the major things in was picked on over was that the kids thought I looked half black. So they called my hair "n*gger" hair....et. And i told her this.  And she thought it was disgusting.

So it figures she would go there now that shes turned and wants to rip me up anyway she can.  It's just disgusting that she would use these racist comments like that.

Yup, that's her. She went after my dead mother today. Her and that little faggot Poppy.

She's tossed out little things I've told her in private numerous times. Today she really showed what a nasty piece of shit she is. I'm glad everyone saw it too

That vile slob never shuts up does she?

Meanwhile she is crying to bastardfactory teh whole time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472673 time=1661308339 user_id=3266

It was super unhinged.

That's KM using that handle.

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472689 time=1661339257 user_id=3305

Yup, that's her. She went after my dead mother today. Her and that little faggot Poppy.

She's tossed out little things I've told her in private numerous times. Today she really showed what a nasty piece of shit she is. I'm glad everyone saw it too

The owner wants more posting in the general subs. He ain't gonna get it with that vile moose there. She takes anything you say and uses it in her nasty miserable battles. She did it to Freud and others countless times. Then she had the audacity to @ BF every time she gets her feelings hurt.

Poofer and the others are tired of her already. Only one who enjoys her presence is the gender confused Poppy and he's trolling.

There were rules in place at SG to prevent the use of personal info or involving family members. Without that, she can't fight.
<t></t>

deport_liberals

I just couldn't help but notice that when none of her "enemies " are there she picks fights with weeg or others who dindu nuffin to her.  Thoroughly unpleasant and it definitely has a chilling effect on congeniality and discussion elsewhere.

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472714 time=1661349357 user_id=3305
I just couldn't help but notice that when none of her "enemies " are there she picks fights with weeg or others who dindu nuffin to her.  Thoroughly unpleasant and it definitely has a chilling effect on congeniality and discussion elsewhere.

You gotta be one whack ass cunt to be picking on someone as sweet as Weeg.
<t></t>

deport_liberals

It's pathological and has been going on for a long time.

Erica Mena

You know why she brought up the Eme in her ranting?  Like a dummy, I told her I had family involved in prison politics. Every single thing she's using, is stuff she's been told.

Only thing I've repeated from her was the angry pm's from Lotus and recent.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=472654 time=1661306350 user_id=3266
You know when her and I were "friendly"....back when I mistook her for a rational, kind and civil human being....we would chat in text.

And I dont remember what brought on this convo but I told her about how I was bullied as a kid. I went to a Pentecostal private school and I was raised by my grandma and we were poor. So we couldn't afford brand name clothes. We shopped at Kmart lol. It was known that I didnt know my dad and that my mother was an alcoholic and my grandmother was raising me.  

I had frizzy hair. Dorky glasses. Kmart jeans. You name it..I was bullied for it.

And one of the major things in was picked on over was that the kids thought I looked half black. So they called my hair "n*gger" hair....et. And i told her this.  And she thought it was disgusting.

So it figures she would go there now that shes turned and wants to rip me up anyway she can.  It's just disgusting that she would use these racist comments like that.

Perhaps she thinks it's a wound I carry and she wants to pour lemon juice in it.  Too bad for her that all my experiences in life....good and bad ones...made me who I am today and I like who I am today.

I think its sick and sad that someone would expect me to feel like shit if I'm compared to black woman and that I would be offended by that. All this tells me is that Oak and Flynn think black women are ugly and below white ones. That's their line of attack....that I should feel bad because I dont look white.

They play all righteous over racism and twist other people's stances into racism and they turn around and spew actual racism. Oak is a total racist hypocrite who really should not be taking shots at people's looks. She cant complain when people are calling her a fat ass when she attacks the looks of other women and degrades features of black women to do it.

The Pig on Two feet is lower than an animal

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472689 time=1661339257 user_id=3305

The New SG will have her account accessible and immortalized in read only format so that everyone can see for themselves what a behind the scenes foul and disgusting pig she really is

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472714 time=1661349357 user_id=3305

As I've observed before, shes one of those toxic and miserable people who always has to have conflict. Shes always has to have a problem.

That's why everywhere she goes...she has some sort of drama going on. She always has people shes fighting with. And shes always a victim.

When people give her some sort of troll credit, it really doesnt help. Shes not trolling. Shes just acting out in her dysfunction. Literally ANYONE could picks fights on a message board. Its actual drama. It's a pathology.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472746 time=1661359546 user_id=3214
That cow ain't no troll

I could waltz my vulgar ass into ANY remaining message board on the net regardless of the topic. Give me a month....I'll have that whole board fighting and shutting down registration.

Shes. Not. A. Troll. Shes just combative and pathological.