Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Old Caskur Don't Like You Folks

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2022, 08:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=472086 time=1661040773 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=471910 time=1660964998 user_id=2845
You guys take things way too serious.

^^ tHIS

I just thought it was funny that someone who it's said has been posting with flamers for twnety frickin years is offended by Shen's racism.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford" post_id=472087 time=1661041481 user_id=1689
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=472086 time=1661040773 user_id=2853

^^ tHIS

I just thought it was funny that someone who it's said has been posting with flamers for twnety frickin years is offended by Shen's racism.

Sometimes they like to keep it real to allow the drama to flooooooow
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=473885 time=1662054132 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford" post_id=472087 time=1661041481 user_id=1689

Sometimes they like to keep it real to allow the drama to flooooooow

Different people have different ideas about what makes for interesting content.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473886 time=1662055974 user_id=3254

I completely agree

The fighting thing has become way too old for me

Besides, there's so much going on on the world, a lot of subjects to talk about
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=473889 time=1662057187 user_id=2853

I completely agree

I agree, but gossip threads are the most popular now..

Such is the state of forums in 2022.

Anonymous

I completely agree

These forums are the world for some of these wankers.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473891 time=1662057951 user_id=3254

I completely agree

Which is why forums should get rid of handle entirely and go all anon.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=473983 time=1662128746
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473891 time=1662057951 user_id=3254

Which is why forums should get rid of handle entirely and go all anon.

There's no support for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471856 time=1660955602 user_id=3382
Quote from: Herman post_id=471855 time=1660955454 user_id=1689

She did not mention you. There is one poster here who she really does not like.  :laugh3:

She and I don't interact much outside of flaming but she hates people who call her out on her many lies so that doesn't narrow it down.

Biggie maybe.

Caskur has hated my guts for a generation and has invested more time in my direction attempting to fuck up my thrill than I've seen her do for any other board member anywhere. It hasn't worked, indeed it has resulted in more unintended benefits for my sake, something which only winds her up to no end.

I don't hate her, never did, never will. I'm simply not wired for that kind of emotional investment (and over interactions generated on a messageboard of all things) but I can pity her. She's had a cunt of a life and hanging out on flame forums was possibly one of her less-advisable choices. Gregarious and looking to impress, she copped a lot of interaction that never sat well with her and it encouraged her to behave in ways that would astound a fledgling Twitter hate mob. Often it caused more problems for those she chose to champion against her quarry, something I observed back in the days of Chat Chimps where she would think nothing of throwing her closest associations under the bus if she thought she could get one over on someone else she had the knives out for. Or if she simply felt she had no further use for them. That is what I find really sad, as it speaks to a broken individual who finds it near impossible to feel good in her own skin without a plethora of accoutrements and achievements to hold up for kudos, most of which she has had to invent.

I should have been dead from liver failure years ago according to her, and my gravesite spoiled with the droppings of her Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Meh, I always planned on being cremated to the sounds of Arthur Brown's "Fire" suite, though I'm of the opinion I wouldn't be in any position to know or care about how my carcass is disposed of after the fact. Or to hear any potential lamentations of those I am survived by for that matter. Why would I give a short sharp shit if she went out of her way to fertilize the ground I might be interred in again? I could never impress that upon her though, for reasons I'm sure a few of you are only too keenly aware. I certainly wouldn't have wished them upon her, nor her apparent failure to deal with them.

I do appreciate the interactions she and I have engaged in over the years though. Without adversaries you can never fully appreciate the value of loyalty and the abiding hatred she has held for me has (I think) a personal benefit where I am concerned. I can hope for her heart to heal; knowing her though, that simple wish would be brushed aside angrily simply because of the person who made it. Que sera sera, it's not as though I haven't encountered that level of animosity before, though I'm impressed at her tenacity to keep at it in spite of its repeated failures to bear fruit that would satisfy her.

Anonymous

I enjoy caskur's Australian bird pictures.

Frood

I like UoT, and I like Caskur.... but for different reasons.... both of them speak their minds...same same... but I get different perspectives from either of them.... though mostly they'd agree with each other if people weren't keeping track.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475653 time=1664282137 user_id=1676
I like UoT, and I like Caskur.... but for different reasons.... both of them speak their minds...same same... but I get different perspectives from either of them.... though mostly they'd agree with each other if people weren't keeping track.

ac_dunno

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=475709 time=1664371056 user_id=2845
Both are utterly hilarious!

Different types of posters.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=475709 time=1664371056 user_id=2845
Both are utterly hilarious!

UoT is like Max Headroom on speed. Caskur is like Hyacinth Bucket on disco biscuits.... both amusing in their own rights...
Blahhhhhh...