Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Old Caskur Don't Like You Folks

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2022, 08:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480695 time=1668103734 user_id=3352
@Garraty NO.. don't cut your hair :) ^^^^  

I don't know Caskur that well since I haven't been around your group of long-time forum peeps :D, but she's always been a bitch to me.  Examples of that are telling me that I'm ugly, cutting down my photoshops, and letting me know her chops are better than mine <rolling eyes> ...I could go on and on with this horse's ass :/  I personally think she's a loon :/  

Since I had this laying around from years back.. I'll post it :D  You've all probably seen this one, but meh..  too bad :D

">

Cry baby Raven I am 10,000 times better than you in every way imaginable...

Stfu!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471854 time=1660955334 user_id=3382
I never liked caskur either, so that's fair.  She's a nagging old biddy who thinks she's the fuckin queen when she's just shit.  The only good thing about her is her photos but when she posts text, my eyes spin backwards in my head from zero to sixty.

In real life pissant I would cut your shrivelled ballpark off if you even look at me the wrong way..

You too can shut the fuck up ya pathetic forum waste of space.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: UoT post_id=475804 time=1664541036
The absolute classic was when I likened Caskur to Hyacinth Bucket a few years back, posting a picture of the actress to reinforce the point. Caskur ran with it, photoshopping her face on to Hyacinth's and adding an animated overlay of sparkles/snowflakes/sprinkled cocaine (I'm still not sure which, sue me).

it made me smile, which is a good thing.  ac_smile

What is a UoT?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471883 time=1660960249 user_id=3381
I thought for sure it must've been me she hates...

...I don't think she's ever forgiven me for that 'Flametown News Network' vid from 2013.

">

Yeah, now I am thin and you are a porker...

Hahaha... get a hair cut and look like a real man for a change fatso!!!
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=471910 time=1660964998 user_id=2845
You guys take things way too serious.

Most of them are dickheads... one day when you reach a certain age, you'll find tolerance for dickheads runs out.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472003 time=1661020178 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=471861 time=1660956417 user_id=1689

Nah, it's old Shen Li. She says she is a pet eating racist. :laugh3:

Fuck!

I would have put money on it being me.

I have to do better

oh well, I still have the dumbo jumbo ear frankenstien looking mofo over at Bastard Toilet hating my guts for pulling his earlobes like they were toilet levers

One must make do with what one has

Don't be ridiculous. I respect you. You are a talented flamer it's your spamming forums that gets on people's nerves...

Otherwise you are OK.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472006 time=1661020298 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472004 time=1661020210 user_id=3254

caskur "sucks up" to Oak?

And martini

sucking up to Martini is worse tho

if you are familiar with the history you'll know why

I do not suck up to him....ugh....

I do not suck up to anyone...

We play a game...

The trouble with underlings is you cannot separate the forums .  you don't realise that on subboards you behave like a regular poster and on the flame sections it is A GAME.... that is how MATURE humans conduct themselves.

Anyway, I give up explaining to immature  imbeciles the same ol' same ol' rhetoric.

I can see clearly most of you are emotionally unstable.

One thing you can ALWAYS count on me though is I would rather be shot in the head than back down... it's never going to happen

consider this a pity post.

Carry on!!!!
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=480772 time=1668175829 user_id=2156
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471883 time=1660960249 user_id=3381
I thought for sure it must've been me she hates...

...I don't think she's ever forgiven me for that 'Flametown News Network' vid from 2013.

">

Yeah, now I am thin and you are a porker...

Hahaha... get a hair cut and look like a real man for a change fatso!!!

:roll:
<t></t>

Garraty_47

get a hair cut

No and fuck off you horrid blotchy pustule bursting with banality.

Shen Li

Does anyone feel empathy for casturd? You know, she's old, fat, ugly, stupid/uneducated, poor health, no kids and her husband doesn't want her anymore(if he ever did). Didn't think so. I don't either.

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=480794 time=1668189393 user_id=3381
get a hair cut

No and fuck off you horrid blotchy pustule bursting with banality.

You could punch biscuit dough with your gorilla face and make biscuits that would scare little children half to death...

Did you run into a parked bus or something fugly?  :roll:
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=480800 time=1668192233 user_id=3389
Does anyone feel empathy for casturd? You know, she's old, fat, ugly, stupid/uneducated, poor health, no kids and her husband doesn't want her anymore(if he ever did). Didn't think so. I don't either.

She don't want sympathy. Trust me when I say, no one can do shit to that lady. She's tough as nails
<t></t>

caskur

I can't wait for you to migrate to Singapore....lol

They have newer strains of covid for you to catch....lol
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480829 time=1668198512 user_id=2845

She don't want sympathy. Trust me when I say, no one can do shit to that lady. She's tough as nails

And to think I have always been kind to them. They know not who they poke!~
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=480831 time=1668198543 user_id=2156

I can't wait for you to migrate to Singapore....lol

They have newer strains of covid for you to catch....lol

I had COVID. It doesn't frighten me. Now fat old weaklings like you on the other hand. ac_razz