Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

The dragons are coming...

Started by Garraty_47, August 21, 2022, 11:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Tonight's the night: 'House of the Dragon' begins.

<happydance>

cw_

OO  thanks  I only made it to about season 4 on GOT and never felt like going back and catching up.   Might like to start a new series though.

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=472222 time=1661102144 user_id=3226
OO  thanks  I only made it to about season 4 on GOT and never felt like going back and catching up.   Might like to start a new series though.

All I have to go by are a few teaser trailers but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Even if it's only comparable trait is being visually stunning as GoT it'll be worth watching though.

Plus: DRAGONS!

Rancidmilko

I'm gonna have to check that out.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

I thought this was about the cast of Dragon' Den. It is the Canadian version of Shark Tank.

Garraty_47

The wine is breathing and all that's left now is patiently waiting.

<constantly shifting back and forth on the edge of my seat>

No rush. I've got this.

<checking the clock every 15 seconds>

Oerdin

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=472308 time=1661128735 user_id=3374
It looks like woke garbage.

I aint heard of it.

Oerdin

The race swapping, the ignoring of the source material published by the author, adding in the wokism where it does not belong...  I love GRRM and have read all of his SoIaF related books and I dislike the injecting of modern politics into a fantasy setting and ignoring what the author actually wrote.  Amazon did the same thing with its adaptation of the Silmarillion.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]I like dragons [/size] ac_smile

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472233 time=1661103653 user_id=3381
Quote from: cw_ post_id=472222 time=1661102144 user_id=3226

All I have to go by are a few teaser trailers but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Even if it's only comparable trait is being visually stunning as GoT it'll be worth watching though.

Plus: DRAGONS!

My daughter will want to watch it if she finds out about it.... she paints, models, and draws dragons constantly.
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

https://www.1377x.to/torrent/5362260/House-of-the-Dragon-S01E01-1080p-WEB-H264-CAKES-TGx/">https://www.1377x.to/torrent/5362260/Ho ... CAKES-TGx/">https://www.1377x.to/torrent/5362260/House-of-the-Dragon-S01E01-1080p-WEB-H264-CAKES-TGx/

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=472308 time=1661128735 user_id=3374
It looks like woke garbage.

You should see the polemic involving the new predator movie here

One thing it's for sure, it's pretty hard to believe that scrawny frail native chick would defeat that alien the way she did

Of course, they also dumbed down the alien hunter A LOT to make it sound plausible

Aylana

So they intend to milk this new series for years, much like the Walking Dead, until the cow dies.

Ummm...nope. I'm not going to invest in a series that has no set end date. The original Game of Thrones lasted eight seasons, so long that people died before the show concluded. Sick fans were forced to use the Make-A-Wish Foundation to get a private screening of the final episode so they could find out how it ended before going gently into that good night.