The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Joo

Started by Erica Mena, August 21, 2022, 12:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472479 time=1661224257 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=472477 time=1661223597 user_id=3266
Yep it's a former screen name.

He used to go by "Joohunter" at Troll Valhalla. Then Chaos40 on his first forum. Then it evolved to Joodog.

And now its BiggieSmiles lol.

I've always been Dovey.

I have been Archie Bunker, Otis the Drunk, Meathead, Jethro Bodine, Basil Fawlty, Ralph Kramden, Radar O'Reilly, and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver. Always classic sitcom characters.

Nice theme!  ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

My favorite (and one of only a very few) alt didn't even get much use because it was on MSNTV and I walked away from that service when my last unit's vid card burned out. Those boxes were bad for that... I'd already gone through two or three of them for the same or similar issues.

The nym was 'Ima Idjit' and the poasting style was as advertised.

I seem to recall I even had a gimmick where I kept dropping my bowl and spoon, or something like that?

It was just starting to be fun when it was suddenly gone forever.

Blurt

Always been "Blurt." Well, mostly.

For a short time:

"Spaceman Spiff" on SYF;

"Cisco Gene" when I landed on BF 2.0;

"Ryder," "Blocks," and "Godman Lee" on VF;

"Bleach" on BAS;

"Chickenfeets" and "Titania," right here on TBC.

All these handles had fairly short lives.

"Blocks" was my fave. I posted as the illegitimate neonate offspring of "Blurt" and "Socks" (ol' Bricktop himself, under his "Leopardsocks" alt).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472477 time=1661223597 user_id=3266
Yep it's a former screen name.

He used to go by "Joohunter" at Troll Valhalla. Then Chaos40 on his first forum. Then it evolved to Joodog.

And now its BiggieSmiles lol.

I've always been Dovey.

I have been Archie Bunker, Otis the Drunk, Meathead, Jethro Bodine, Basil Fawlty, Ralph Kramden, Radar O'Reilly, and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver. Always classic sitcom characters.

I remember Archie Bunker and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver, but not all those other ones.

Anonymous

More than half of mine were a tilt of the hat to various musical or entertainment interests I had. Filthmuck, Spoo, Saint Bastard, Football Mouth, Psych Carni, Eisbaer, Zoohead, Ash Wednesday... to name a few of literally hundreds.

My favourite handle was probably Brady Bunch Lawnmower Massacre, a fuckin top band I had the fortune of seeing live a few times before they morphed into acts like Shonky Tonk and The Fuck Fucks. Think of a slightly more family friendly version of GG Allin and you're in the ballpark.

">

One of the few gigs Fred Negro kept his pants on for... and consequently didn't destroy the microphone by constantly scratching his genitals and arse with it. Good times.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=475607 time=1664186206

More than half of mine were a tilt of the hat to various musical or entertainment interests I had. Filthmuck, Spoo, Saint Bastard, Football Mouth, Psych Carni, Eisbaer, Zoohead, Ash Wednesday... to name a few of literally hundreds.

My favourite handle was probably Brady Bunch Lawnmower Massacre, a fuckin top band I had the fortune of seeing live a few times before they morphed into acts like Shonky Tonk and The Fuck Fucks. Think of a slightly more family friendly version of GG Allin and you're in the ballpark.

">

One of the few gigs Fred Negro kept his pants on for... and consequently didn't destroy the microphone by constantly scratching his genitals and arse with it. Good times.

I've never heard of any of them.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475610 time=1664199161 user_id=3254
Quote from: UoT post_id=475607 time=1664186206

">

I've never heard of any of them.

ac_dunno

I'd be surprised if you had, a lot of them were pretty niche and remained that way. You would have needed boots on the ground to have encountered them "out in the wild" as it were. The established music scene wouldn't touch them no matter how good they were in packing out venues. With very few exception, if you weren't prepared to drop to your knees and engage in sexual favours for the promoters and AR execs, you remained underground.

Australia had its Jimmy Saviles and Harvey Weinsteins too.

Anonymous

I see, thank you for the explanation.

Erica Mena

My favorite was NSFW!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=475708 time=1664370944 user_id=2845
My favorite was NSFW!

A handle?

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475712 time=1664371716 user_id=3254
My favorite was NSFW!

A handle?

UoT aka Sum Cunt.... Flea was referencing one of his names at different periods...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475720 time=1664375612 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=475712 time=1664371716 user_id=3254

A handle?

UoT aka Sum Cunt.... Flea was referencing one of his names at different periods...

I see, thank you.

Anonymous

My favorite was NSFW!

Yeah, that was fun. People going out of their minds and trying every trick in the book to try and work out who I was... except asking me directly.

Somewhere about I have the Ferris Bueller strippogram gif I put together about it.

formosan

Quote from: UoT post_id=475805 time=1664541469
My favorite was NSFW!

Yeah, that was fun. People going out of their minds and trying every trick in the book to try and work out who I was... except asking me directly.

Somewhere about I have the Ferris Bueller strippogram gif I put together about it.

On what forum was that?
too old to be a fashionista

Anonymous

Quote from: formosan post_id=475808 time=1664544601 user_id=3391
Quote from: UoT post_id=475805 time=1664541469

On what forum was that?

The Retard Farm (aka Third Rail Foum).