The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Poll shows more Americans want Black Lives Matter riots investigated than Jan. 6 Capitol riot — and it's not close

Started by Anonymous, July 29, 2021, 03:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

America is disintegrating.

I watched a video made by someone called Larry Elder (which I cannot find now...dementia) which discussed polls in the US that indicate most Americans believe that racism is still alive and well in the US...and the most racist groups are black Americans.

Even Hispanics and Asian Americans see blacks as the most racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=431068 time=1639689911 user_id=1560

I watched a video made by someone called Larry Elder (which I cannot find now...dementia) which discussed polls in the US that indicate most Americans believe that racism is still alive and well in the US...and the most racist groups are black Americans.

Herman posts Larry Elder videos on oaccasion..

Larry Elder was the Republican canadidate for governor in California's recall election.

cc

That's prolly accurate.

It  get's worse every day as CRT gets pushed on people .. and sadly on kids in school mostly by white teachers (most female of course  :wink: )
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Larry Elder is frickin great. I want to see his documentary called Uncle Tom.

Bricktop

Said it before...say it again...

Much of the dissent, turmoil, confusion, hatred and aggression in the world today can be attributed to young white women.

I don't understand why many are so angry, irrational and militant. It appears to me that they are desperately trying to find some form of validation as they begin to realise that the world only needs so many accountants, lawyers, sociologists, public relations consultants, fashion influencers and glamour models and for the remainder of the 90% studying junk degrees and overpopulated subjects there is not a lot of opportunity for them in the future.

Anonymous

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=432342 time=1640751959 user_id=88He is always deadly

He scares leftists. Liz Cheney, on the other hand, is not my kind of conservative.

Anonymous

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors claimed new allegations involving the purchase of a nearly $6 million mansion are rooted in racism and sexism.

Ya, she commits fraud and she blames racism and sexism.

Anonymous

A leader of the Black Lives Matter Global Foundation is being accused in a lawsuit of stealing $10 million from the group and using it for his "personal piggy bank."

The lawsuit from former colleagues called Shalomyah Bowers a "rogue administrator, a middle man turned usurper."