Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Welcome kiebers

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2014, 10:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I'm glad to see someone had enough sense to remove it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"Thanks everyone. I do appreciate it. And RW pretty much nailed it all. Awesome family that I love dearly. Of course I have been across the street for awhile and have popped in here from time to time. Look forward to chatting, discussing, arguing and debating with everyone.

Taking a break from the VF asylum I see. Nice to see you here.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm glad to see someone had enough sense to remove it.

Ya know RW, as nasty as that old twat is, can she NOT see the writing on the wall? Give threadbombers, spammers and nasty trolls free reign and the normal posters get tired of it and leave.

RW

I'm not sure she cares Shen.  It's a thankless job running a forum.  She's showing the signs of being tired of it all.  *shrug*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not sure she cares Shen.  It's a thankless job running a forum.  She's showing the signs of being tired of it all.  *shrug*

Hmmm, that's a definite possibility.

RW

It's too bad because she could have handed it off in its entirety before it ever came to this.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's too bad because she could have handed it off in its entirety before it ever came to this.

Yep, she should have done that.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"Thanks everyone. I do appreciate it. And RW pretty much nailed it all. Awesome family that I love dearly. Of course I have been across the street for awhile and have popped in here from time to time. Look forward to chatting, discussing, arguing and debating with everyone.

Taking a break from the VF asylum I see. Nice to see you here.  :D

Yes maam pretty much so. Thank you
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not sure she cares Shen.  It's a thankless job running a forum.  She's showing the signs of being tired of it all.  *shrug*

Think I am going to agree with that. But to a degree she brought it on herself. She has given it away to those that don't deserve it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Think I am going to agree with that. But to a degree she brought it on herself. She has given it away to those that don't deserve it.

Hiya keebs, how's it going? It does kinda look like she's doing a kamikaze mission on her own forum.

kiebers

Hey Shin, doing fair to middlin. Doing a lot of riser work. Got an exclusive with JFE. Just starting but it is going to do good. Quoting some pipeline. Little over 400 miles of pipe. Projects in the middle east. About 3 pipe dream jobs and it looks like at least one is going to happen. But you know how that pipe dream stuff is. Almost never happens. But we are busting our asses off trying to get it. Really sweet deal if it happens. Never touch the material and make a huge commission.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hey Shin, doing fair to middlin. Doing a lot of riser work. Got an exclusive with JFE. Just starting but it is going to do good. Quoting some pipeline. Little over 400 miles of pipe. Projects in the middle east. About 3 pipe dream jobs and it looks like at least one is going to happen. But you know how that pipe dream stuff is. Almost never happens. But we are busting our asses off trying to get it. Really sweet deal if it happens. Never touch the material and make a huge commission.

With my delightful, magentic personality I should've gotten into sales. :lol:

kiebers

Actually you probably would have done well. Still could. Knowledge helps in all endeavors. Well they say it's 5 o'clock somewhere and it is here. Out for a while. Heading to the house. Back in a bit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Actually you probably would have done well. Still could. Knowledge helps in all endeavors. Well they say it's 5 o'clock somewhere and it is here. Out for a while. Heading to the house. Back in a bit.

Everyone knows I'm sweeter than fucking sugar, so I would've been a natural for sales. :lol:  Just kidding, I'm quite satisfied with my career path. I hope to return to full time employment within a couple of months. Testing the waters right now. I have targeted the organization I want to be a part of. In the mean time, I have my baby boy to look after.

Cya in a bit kiebs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hey Shin, doing fair to middlin. Doing a lot of riser work. Got an exclusive with JFE. Just starting but it is going to do good. Quoting some pipeline. Little over 400 miles of pipe. Projects in the middle east. About 3 pipe dream jobs and it looks like at least one is going to happen. But you know how that pipe dream stuff is. Almost never happens. But we are busting our asses off trying to get it. Really sweet deal if it happens. Never touch the material and make a huge commission.

Hello kiebers, I don't understand what you mean, but it sounds like you have a very important job.