Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

howdy, yall....

Started by deadskinmask, September 23, 2022, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475565 time=1664137022 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475564 time=1664136695 user_id=56

They don't even get paid by the Klaus Schwab's of the world to destroy their fellow average Canadians and Americans.

no need.... they've been trained to be retarded for free.... look at the level of dedication they have.... they can't even name one fuckin thing biden has accomplished.... but somehow hes still a 'superior president'.... its fuckin fascinating to me....

Life for working Americans was a hell of a lot better under Trump than Jim Crow Joe.

Anonymous

democRATs don't want Jim Crow Joe.

Biden struggles, as does his party, as most Democrats look elsewhere for 2024: POLL

https://abc7news.com/biden-struggles-as-does-his-party-as-most-democrats-look-elsewher/12265722/">https://abc7news.com/biden-struggles-as ... /12265722/">https://abc7news.com/biden-struggles-as-does-his-party-as-most-democrats-look-elsewher/12265722/

With his party struggling in the midterms, his economic stewardship under fire and his overall job approval under 40%, a clear majority of Democrats in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say the party should replace Joe Biden as its nominee for president in 2024.

In the November midterm election ahead, registered voters divide 47%-46% between the Republican and the Democratic candidate in their House district, historically not enough to prevent typical first-midterm losses. And one likely voter model has a 51%-46% Republican-Democratic split.

Looking two years off, just 35% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents favor Biden for the 2024 nomination; 56% want the party to pick someone else.

The president's standing customarily is critical to his party's fortunes in midterms -- and Biden is well under water. Thirty-nine percent of Americans approve of his job performance while 53% disapprove, about where he's been steadily the past year.

Specifically on the economy, with inflation near a 40-year high, his approval rating is 36% while 57% disapprove -- a 21-point deficit.

Each election has its own dynamic but in midterm elections since 1946, when a president has had more than 50% job approval, his party has lost an average of 14 seats. When the president's approval has been less than 50% -- as Biden's is by a considerable margin now -- his party has lost an average of 37 seats.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=475577 time=1664148386

Biden struggles, as does his party, as most Democrats look elsewhere for 2024: POLL

https://abc7news.com/biden-struggles-as-does-his-party-as-most-democrats-look-elsewher/12265722/">https://abc7news.com/biden-struggles-as ... /12265722/">https://abc7news.com/biden-struggles-as-does-his-party-as-most-democrats-look-elsewher/12265722/

With his party struggling in the midterms, his economic stewardship under fire and his overall job approval under 40%, a clear majority of Democrats in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say the party should replace Joe Biden as its nominee for president in 2024.

In the November midterm election ahead, registered voters divide 47%-46% between the Republican and the Democratic candidate in their House district, historically not enough to prevent typical first-midterm losses. And one likely voter model has a 51%-46% Republican-Democratic split.

Looking two years off, just 35% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents favor Biden for the 2024 nomination; 56% want the party to pick someone else.

The president's standing customarily is critical to his party's fortunes in midterms -- and Biden is well under water. Thirty-nine percent of Americans approve of his job performance while 53% disapprove, about where he's been steadily the past year.

Specifically on the economy, with inflation near a 40-year high, his approval rating is 36% while 57% disapprove -- a 21-point deficit.

Each election has its own dynamic but in midterm elections since 1946, when a president has had more than 50% job approval, his party has lost an average of 14 seats. When the president's approval has been less than 50% -- as Biden's is by a considerable margin now -- his party has lost an average of 37 seats.

Nobody is doing better under Biden.

Frood

Quote from: Edward post_id=475636 time=1664234672
Biden is a stud.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

...in a body and mush matter consisting of dry rotted and termite infested pine.

The only thing hard about the man is his "stud" when he's inappropriately sniffing the foliage of young saplings.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Brent post_id=475633 time=1664232681
Quote from: Herman post_id=475577 time=1664148386

Nobody is doing better under Biden.

It's the same here with Trudeau's destructive policies.

Anonymous

True Dope and Biden are robots owned by the same globalist control freaks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=475759 time=1664423346 user_id=56
True Dope and Biden are robots owned by the same globalist control freaks.

Tht ey certainly aren't in it for us.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475383 time=1663953208 user_id=1582
where are blazor and bricktop? i wanna say bye.... and iron horse too....

Hey bud!  :JC_howdy:

Been busy at work, busy out having fun, so havent posted on forums much lately. But Winter is approaching.

Hopefully I see you at SG or VF some time! I think I've only popped on VF twice this past year lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=475821 time=1664560429 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=475383 time=1663953208 user_id=1582
where are blazor and bricktop? i wanna say bye.... and iron horse too....

Been busy at work, busy out having fun, so havent posted on forums much lately. But Winter is approaching.

Hopefully I see you at SG or VF some time! I think I've only popped on VF twice this past year lol.

Hello Blazor.
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: formosan post_id=475822 time=1664560771 user_id=3391
Quote from: Blazor post_id=475821 time=1664560429 user_id=2221

Hello Blazor.

I do not know who this is, but hello, none the less lol  ac_hithere

It looks like a lot of y'all have stopped using your user names, and posting as guests instead.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

And with that, the ledgers open on a new round  of "pin the identity on the handle".  :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: formosan post_id=475834 time=1664563795 user_id=3391
Quote from: UoT post_id=475832 time=1664563671
And with that, the ledgers open on a new round  of "pin the identity on the handle".  :oeudC:

Well, one of our posters wanted only guest posting.

Right... and you're posting from an account.  ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

i came back to see what kind of a skeleton yall left behind.... imagine my surprise to see yall open for business.... don't think that this is my first rodeo.... i have bars and restaurants say they're closing up just so i'll leave peacefully.... its just kinda shocking when a fuckin forum does it.... :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview