Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Was it Joe, Ed or Skippy?

Started by DKG, September 29, 2022, 10:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Self-described 'incel' arrested after recording himself harassing and pepper-spraying several women in Orange County, California

A self-described "incel" was arrested last week following several incidents in which the suspect recorded himself harassing and pepper-spraying women in Orange County, California.

KTLA reported that Johnny Deven Young was detained by San Mateo County authorities and charged with four felony counts of assault with great bodily injury, four felony counts of illegal use of tear gas, four felony use of a deadly weapon enhancements, eight felony hate crime enhancements, and five misdemeanor counts of violation of civil rights.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-arrested-recording-harassing-pepper-spraying?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220928SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia-WEDNESDAY&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-a ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-arrested-recording-harassing-pepper-spraying?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220928SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia-WEDNESDAY&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Thiel

Quote from: EED post_id=475786 time=1664495948It was you

By you, YOU mean all three of them did it?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: EED post_id=475786 time=1664495948It was you

How did you know it was me? :shock:

Anonymous

Joe and Skippy are gay incels. Eds is a crazy stalker incel. He doesn't care about gender. Crazy Eddie will stalk any human being.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=475773 time=1664462060 user_id=3390
Self-described 'incel' arrested after recording himself harassing and pepper-spraying several women in Orange County, California

A self-described "incel" was arrested last week following several incidents in which the suspect recorded himself harassing and pepper-spraying women in Orange County, California.

KTLA reported that Johnny Deven Young was detained by San Mateo County authorities and charged with four felony counts of assault with great bodily injury, four felony counts of illegal use of tear gas, four felony use of a deadly weapon enhancements, eight felony hate crime enhancements, and five misdemeanor counts of violation of civil rights.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-arrested-recording-harassing-pepper-spraying?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220928SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia-WEDNESDAY&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-a ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspect-arrested-recording-harassing-pepper-spraying?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220928SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia-WEDNESDAY&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Read the link. That incel is young. Those three VF incels are old.

Anonymous

I have likely fucked more women than all the men on this board combined. No joke. I have fucked over 1500 different women. I am good looking, unlike most of the men on this forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=475820 time=1664555582
I have likely fucked more women than all the men on this board combined. No joke. I have fucked over 1500 different women. I am good looking, unlike most of the men on this forum.

You likely have more VD too, just sayin'. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Not at all. I had Gonorrhea once, but it is curable. Took some antibiotics. I probably have kids out there that I am unaware of though. I know of one. She told me the birth date and I did the math. Kid was adopted. Actually two. I found out about another one through facebook. I could have dozens of kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=475833 time=1664563761

They are all inflatable. Eddie is a Chug. I guess it's better he spends his welfare cheque on his plastic doll collection than glue and rubbing alcohol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=475845 time=1664602520

They are all inflatable. Eddie is a Chug. I guess it's better he spends his welfare cheque on his plastic doll collection than glue and rubbing alcohol.

So it just looks like his old feller is diseased, all the blisters, scabs and lesions are a result of friction and latex burns... while the "beauty marks" on his harem are in fact the vulcanized rubber patches of many bicycle repair kits, a necessity to keep his "women" in more or less serviceable condition after his scabs have done their worst?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=475854 time=1664607189
Quote from: Herman post_id=475845 time=1664602520

So it just looks like his old feller is diseased, all the blisters, scabs and lesions are a result of friction and latex burns... while the "beauty marks" on his harem are in fact the vulcanized rubber patches of many bicycle repair kits, a necessity to keep his "women" in more or less serviceable condition after his scabs have done their worst?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Glad I could help.

Oerdin

I am not sure how pepper spray is a deadly weapon or why this is a hate crime or a civil rights violation.  The tard clearly belongs in jail but the add-ons are just selectively applied b.s. which shouldn't even be legal to apply.  I have seen tons of videos where black criminals attack Asian or white people and rarely does that get called a hate crime yet if any white criminal even does something against a black person it is automatically labeled a hate crime.  Just charge him with what is objectively true.  Namely, he assaulted some people with pepper spray.

Anonymous

Eddy engages in high risk sexual behaviour with cheap disease ridden prostitutes with funding provided by his famous grandfather's living allowance & disability cheques courtesy of the provincial government of British Columbia.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview