Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dahmer

Started by Erica Mena, October 05, 2022, 09:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=476899 time=1665866384
Quote from: Herman post_id=476831 time=1665798148

Give some eamples. What was not accurate?

You want me to paraphrase the examples already provided in the video?? No dice mang, I'd only be repeating what was already pointed out and you've thus far not bothered to refute their research on the topic. I'd necessarily have to do a deep dive into the Netflix wokery myself, something I'm not prepared to do since it would defeat the purpose of not giving Netflix the opportunity to propagandize myself any more than is absolutely necessary.

If you can spare the hours in front of the tube to inhale the "documentary" to declare it "accurate", you can spend the 23 minutes to watch the critique for the purposes of pointing out where they were wrong in their assessment of how key details were changed to suit the people who produced it. We can go from there if you like, though I would posit that if the commentators were misrepresenting the production company and their efforts there would already be leftists crawling all over them with threats of lawsuits. Which thus far has not materialised, so I'm inclined to think The Lotus Eaters podcast on the subject more or less nailed Monster for the inaccurate and misleading pretense of an historical accounting.

If you have time to write long posts, you have time to give one measly example where Netflix was bullshitting. You might be right, but you aint given a reason to think it was bullshit.

Dove

Would we really even call Dahmer gay? Does it even count as a sexuality when the guy is a complete violent sociopath who essentially just enjoyed and sexualized inflicting pain and torture on other human beings?

Like it was more about the acts he committed than it was about the biological sex of his victim?  Gay men are more promiscuous than pretty much everyone, are probably much easier to lure in. All the reasons they gave in the beginning of the video. They are easier and more vulnerable.

I guess that is "victim blaming" and we are not supposed to say such things.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=476960 time=1665891877 user_id=3266
Would we really even call Dahmer gay? Does it even count as a sexuality when the guy is a complete violent sociopath who essentially just enjoyed and sexualized inflicting pain and torture on other human beings?

I think so. The BDSM community covers a lot more ground than merely vanilla, there is a hell of a lot of overlap with the rainbow community, but also what is being referred to as cisgender these days. Some practitioners of "The Lifestyle" will declare that SSC (Safe, Sane, Consentual) is the backbone of all Dominance and submission, others will willingly submit to slavery, torture, mutilation and more that would freak quite a few people here the fuck right out.

Dahmer's case is only special in that it was publicized. When accused of moving to an area specifically so that he might target blacks based on his hatred of them, his response was that he thought they were beautiful. That speaks of a lot of truly messed up things to me, racism isn't one of those things though.

As for queermosexuals, they come in a lot of different stripes. We notice the flamboyant and effete only because they stick out like tits on a bull, but it's a mistake to think that they are all like that.  Dahmer certainly wasn't. There's a damned sight more who you'd never pick as being bum bandits, a bunch more with kinks and "perversions" they keep in the bedroom. For which we should be thankful, as we might also rightly be thankful the lion's share of heterosexuals do not run about demanding their sexuality be noticed either.

And finally, why would we not apportion victims their fair share of the blame? From what I can gather, avarice was in evidence in quite a few cases, a state which led them to make decisions that ultimately led to their demise. By all means, it was right for Dahmer to have been held accountable for his part in the deaths, but it doesn't end there. If you go willingly to your own slaughter, should the murderer be held accountable for your choice? I personally doubt it.

Dove

https://youtube.com/shorts/G98sdYGAmM4?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/G98sdYGAmM4?feature=share

Lmao this is terrifyingly accurate. I cant stand gen z....and yes I know I raised two of them. My kids even cant stand gen z lol.  

My fucked up generation really dropped the ball and ushered in a bunch of tyrannical narcissists.

Anonymous

Like it was more about the acts he committed than it was about the biological sex of his victim?  Gay men are more promiscuous than pretty much everyone, are probably much easier to lure in. All the reasons they gave in the beginning of the video. They are easier and more vulnerable.

Fruits can be sociopaths too.

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=476973 time=1665921180

I think so. The BDSM community covers a lot more ground than merely vanilla, there is a hell of a lot of overlap with the rainbow community, but also what is being referred to as cisgender these days. Some practitioners of "The Lifestyle" will declare that SSC (Safe, Sane, Consentual) is the backbone of all Dominance and submission, others will willingly submit to slavery, torture, mutilation and more that would freak quite a few people here the fuck right out.

Dahmer's case is only special in that it was publicized. When accused of moving to an area specifically so that he might target blacks based on his hatred of them, his response was that he thought they were beautiful. That speaks of a lot of truly messed up things to me, racism isn't one of those things though.

As for queermosexuals, they come in a lot of different stripes. We notice the flamboyant and effete only because they stick out like tits on a bull, but it's a mistake to think that they are all like that.  Dahmer certainly wasn't. There's a damned sight more who you'd never pick as being bum bandits, a bunch more with kinks and "perversions" they keep in the bedroom. For which we should be thankful, as we might also rightly be thankful the lion's share of heterosexuals do not run about demanding their sexuality be noticed either.

And finally, why would we not apportion victims their fair share of the blame? From what I can gather, avarice was in evidence in quite a few cases, a state which led them to make decisions that ultimately led to their demise. By all means, it was right for Dahmer to have been held accountable for his part in the deaths, but it doesn't end there. If you go willingly to your own slaughter, should the murderer be held accountable for your choice? I personally doubt it.

I was being sarcastic about the victim blaming thing. Victim blaming IS a thing....but today even suggesting a victim could have made some better choices is now "victim blaming".  Like pointing out the situation a victim was in that put them at a higher risk of becoming victims. People now say we SHOULD be safe to do whatever we want.  

It's a nice thought....but as someone who survived a violent crime myself?  Telling me I should be able to get in a car with a group of strange (and older) men when my friends invite me to do so and be safe while doing it is delusional. And lifting the responsibility of my own safety from me as if what I did wasnt stupid as fuck does NOT help or serve me at all. Sure we SHOULD be able to be safe. But in reality evil people exist and do evil things to other people, and if we want to stay alive and well ....there are measures we can take to ensure that we stay that way.

Like if you are a woman? Dont jog while it's still dark with fucking head phones in. Stay situationally aware. Failure to protect yourself doesnt make it your fault if you get raped and murdered.....but people saying stupid shit like  "she should have been able to take a nap in an ally if she was too drunk to walk without worrying about rape and murder"  and rant about how women shouldnt have to mind their drinking doesn't really undead or unrape anyone....where as not getting hammered drunk and passing out in an ally makes your odds of waking up safe vastly better. Have fun spewing what the world "should" be like over the casket I guess.  

Make good choices ffs. Murderers cannot murder you if you make access to yourself complicated for them....and if you are ARMED.  

My daughters carry weapons like a small knife and pepper spray and they will absolutely have their concealed as soon as they are legally able to. That age should be 16. Its 21 in my state.   My girls shouldnt be denied their rights because other peoples kids are too stupid to safely possess a fire arm.  I've taught them that if someone holds them at gun point or knife point and tries to take them somewhere to FIGHT like psychopaths and kick up a huge loud fuss.... because the minute they go with that predator they are dead girls walking.  Make the fucker have to murder you right on the sidewalk or in the parking lot...odds are very good theyll let go and run.  Never go anywhere with anyone by force ever and dont go anywhere private with anyone they dont know well (since even other teens get enlisted into luring their peers for trafficking).  ALL our decisions have outcomes. We can't control another person who seeks to do harm, but we have full control of ourselves.

I hate how teaching our daughters how to be safe gets twisted as "blaming victims".  Fuck all the way off with that....its my job and duty to make sure my daughters are capable of looking after themselves and defending themselves. We cover all the topics even including what can happen when mixing excessive alcohol consumption with boys.  Pointing out how often young women have too much to drink while out with a bunch of others who are also having too much to drink and end up making sexual decisions they deeply regret and/or even experiencing sexual assault is not "victim blaming".   Its critical risk assessment.

You know who doesnt get violated on a night out?  The sober one who cuts out at a reasonable hour because they know nothing good happens away from home past midnight.

Isnt it common fucking sense that if you dont wish to be mercilessly mauled by a grizzly bear.....going into the Alaskan wilderness in bear country naked without a gun might not be the best way to avoid that outcome? It's the same logic here when it comes to avoiding sociopathic rapists and murderers.

Bleh. Sorry for the rant. I have daughters and I know what can happen out there so that whole attitude that we shouldnt point out risky situations because its "blaming the victims" pisses me off.  And yeah an alarming amount of people (mostly younger....go figure) think like that.

It's not Dahmers victims FAULT that Dahmer made the decision to break the law and brutalize other human beings....but they wouldnt be murder victims today if they didnt go home with that psycho, so there it is.

I see your point about going willing to your slaughter BUT ....its not exactly a crime to be gullible or irresponsible....it IS a crime to assault and murder.  So while the victim made it easy and likely....its still on the murderer imo.  We DO need to stop encouraging people to "empower" themselves by making what we KNOW are bad and self destructive decisions.  

I definately dont want the government regulating our bad choices (*cough*warondrugs*cough*) BUT socail stigmas and shame were very useful tools to stop people from destroying their lives and the lives of those around them. I dont mean shaming so hard there is no empathy, where people do even stupider shit to hide their stupid shit they already did.....but enough to make people think twice before engaging in high risk behaviour like gross gay orgies and going home with strangers.

Sadly in 2022 we are closer to allowing children as young as 6 consent to sex with adults than we are to bringing back any sense of shame and moral responsibility.  I'm definately no prude and I've engaged in plenty of shameful behaviour so I'm not saying this to be self righteous - it's just that the west is crumbling. We are seeing the fall of Rome complete with wifi and everyday, socail boundaries in place that honor  and protect our rights, dignities and our liberties are pushed and attacked.  

Forcing and coercing people to receive ANY medical intervention(the covid shots), encouraging and allowing minors as young as 13 to receive "gender affirming care"(fucking puberty blockers, cross sex hormones and surgeries) without parental involvement (even with parental involvement its evil)....states moving to pass bills that charge parents with child abuse for NOT going along with a kids "gender identity",  exposing children to graphic sexual material and taking them to see fucking drag queens....all this shit is so unethical its astounding. All our valuable boundaries are being pushed. Just watch....theyll be openly arguing to fuck kids within the next 5 years.

Uhg I've been scrolling socail media today lol.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=477041 time=1665971055

Fruits can be sociopaths too.

Oh I know it. A lot of the super flamboyant ones are full blown narcissists.

What we dont openly hear about is the amount of abuse, sexual assault within the LGBTQ+ ranks.

Not saying homosexuals are all abusers....just saying abuse is pretty common in the homosexual circles.

I'm definately NOT one of those gay boy fan girls that will sit and giggle if a super fruity diva gay male comes up and starts calling me a bitch and whore like its terms of endearment. I hate that shit. Everytime it's happened to me (one of my really good friends from childhood is a gay man...he doesnt speak to me that way at all) I respond by calling him a silly pillow biting ass pirate faggot. Or using other such slurs until he gets the point or goes away.

I'm not afraid of being labeled any of the common phobes lol. For me respect is earned and a two way street.

These days a lot of these types who do all the performative hyper femininity....whether just a bitchy gay guy or one who believes he IS a woman.. .think they can physically fight women. Even though they are biologically male.

Anonymous

A hell of an effort you put into your reply above. Thanks for the cracking read.

A couple of things - while we generally don't hear a lot about the abuse in the Alphabet Brigade's ranks, I've seen enough to know they are prey to it, Even before every... "man"... and his dog were getting folded into the movement, there was a definite divide between the carpet lickers and pillow biters that defied any notion of inclusion that we being demanded, It wasn't overt, but it was there - tolerating of the other factions for the greater good, with an undercurrent of backstabbing and bitchiness that could and did flare up. Why would it not? Pooftersexuals are human too.

By the time hetero pride marches were being suggested, this had become quite noticeable. I found myself wondering just exactly what the Alphabet Brigade were demanding to be included in when they were so obviously trying to stamp it out. Talking generally here - at the time I was residing within a stones throw of Queermo Alley (Bank Street, downtown Ottawa) where everyone mixed freely without fear or favour for each others sexual bent. Hell, more than once I encountered my neighbours in full regalia in the apartment block elevators without incident - their puppyboi behaved better than most dogs as I recall, so I wasn't worried or offended. I'd go out on a limb here and say most of that neck of the woods adopted a live and let live attitude, a welcome respite from the stories circulating of businesses getting blacklisted for sponsoring straight pride marches.

That same trio of homos would practically get lynched if they came out in favour of the LGB splinter group of course. I mean how dare they oppress the trannies, the diddlers and the deerkin, right? Right. Access all areas for that particular protected class... and if they refused some F to M transgender's call to "suck the gay vagina, bigot" (mutant frankenpenis, whatever). I can imagine I'd still hear the screams of indignation from here. I mean we are living in an age where Dave Chapelle's Clayton Biggsby is apparently a real thing, what with all the porch monkeys and yard apes being designated as "skinfolk, but not kinfolk" the minute they even look like stepping off the reservation... that same harassment is being brought to bear on the buggery brigade and its practitioners are going in dry.

You also raised the notion of arming your kids. I wholeheartedly agree with this, as I do the open and concealed carry aspect. An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure to my way of thinking. Myself, I was threatened earlier this year by some curry munching fuckwit I'd never seen or interacted with before that I could recall. It was in the city, just before sunrise and I wasn't doing or saying anything that could be remotely construed as inviting any attention such as that. I wasn't ever certain the little wanker was addressing me at first, I had to check to make sure there was nobody else pating him attention. At which point it would have been advisable to open my jacket to reveal a shoulder holstered PPK or similar, thereby putting an end to his spicy gibberish. Sadly, we aren't afforded that opportunity here, or total strangers might be more inclined to treat each other with a bit more courtesy. By my own arguments, had I found my intestines spilling out of my abdomen seconds later, I could accept the blame for putting myself in that situation. And I can tell you this; I would own it with way more aplomb than I suspect he would have for creating the situation that in all likelihood ended with his elbow getting broken, and me getting called a toxic white supreme pizza for defending myself.

The world is fucked, I concur. Our self proclaimed betters are doing their damndest to promote division and atomization of the society that previously offered us a measure of protection against the worst it could have offered and they prefer it if we were completely defenseless in the face of it. All the better to blame us for the shitstorm they created.

But I will remind you of one logical truth. Whatever blame you are demanded to shoulder, it takes two to tango. A man-child is not to be excused for yielding to temptation and pocketing a candybar in the supermarket, no matter what those ratbags over in san Fran might tell you. And if (heaven forbid) your kids should ever chance to find themselves on the verge of getting raped, their assailant is not to be excused for getting shot in the dick and his happysacks reduced to a fine pink mist.

Dove

Totally agree.

And if ...god forbid...one of my girls actually does have to shoot the rape stick off some attacker,  I definately dont want her going to prison because she defended herself. Which is exactly what these democrats want.  They want to reward depraved criminal behaviour and punishes abiding, peaceful citizens for self defense.

It genuinely infuriates me to the core. Just the whole idea that you can be attacked by some piece of shit and the law would be on the piece of shits side.  I was mad as fuck over Kyle Rittenhouse being charged. I took that as a direct attack on ALL of us.  The message was clear "if we attack you in the name of politics, and lay siege on your community....your rights are now suspended and if we want to brutalize or murder you, you better just lay there and take it".  They branded that kid "THE right".  One 17 year old boy scout who has never even had the chance to vote, who simply defended himself.... became "THE right" and if you are "the right" it somehow becomes okay to violate and remove your rights.

Lots of really good memes came out of that one though lol.

I'm glad to see you know about the LGB Alliance. I know many gay people, mostly older but some younger who have ditched and disowned the alphabet mafia. The older ones all say the same. The community radically changed when the T was added on. And no thinking people understand why the T is even there....it has nothing to do with sexuality. And the Ts are out there trying to coerce and shame gay people for ....being gay. If a lesbian doesnt want to ride a "girl dick" or a gay man doesnt want to eat "man pussy" ....well they are transphobes and the response to anything they deem "transphobic" is unhinged and violent. And that's when the whole pride thing started getting really sexually vulgar. The LGB people are awesome and yep....branded as "literal nazi white supremacists" by the trans rights psychopaths.  

Scroll through this for some wild examples. TRAs are the worst.

https://terfisaslur.com/">https://terfisaslur.com/

My oldest daughter is gay and thankfully she has nothing to do with the lgbt. It's nothing more than a corporate politcal hate group.  It's all meant to be divisive. Marxists tactics to make everyone hate eachother and to trojan horse these perverse and perverted ideas like queer theory into schools. It's all blatantly out in the open now. I remember when the lgbt/queer theory shit piggy backed into schools under the mask of "anti bullying" campaigns and it all escalated quickly from there into the freakshow we see in schools today.

They(the queer mafia) are not demanding rights anymore. They are demanding to commit crimes against women and children free of scrutiny or push back and calling that "rights".  

I pulled my 17 year old out of public schools are she is doing vastly better on every level. And I didnt even start my 6 year old. They both homeschool and it's the best decision we have made.  I really never wanted to homeschool. I take my kids education seriously and there is going to be a point where I know I'm not qualified....or at least that is how I used to think. We have a hired tutor who helps my 17 year old so it's not as daunting as I imagined it would be. I'm not all alone trying to do it, which is what intimated me about it...being worried it would be all on me and I'd fuck it all up. There is so much help and support for homeschoolers.

And it isnt as if public school kids are being well educated these days as it is.

I ordered this awesome book set called the Tuttle Twins and I'm super excited to introduce these topics to my little one in addition to the usual reading, writing, math.  

https://tuttletwins.com/?utm_campaign=Brand-Search-Sol8&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=623319494079&utm_term=tuttle%20twins&adgroupid=144110473160&gclid=Cj0KCQjw166aBhDEARIsAMEyZh4M1xenW2dr1T2CKLjC0-p4W6Z7bVhU9cQwqw-xzZQpMLFcruFah4kaArloEALw_wcB">https://tuttletwins.com/?utm_campaign=B ... loEALw_wcB">https://tuttletwins.com/?utm_campaign=Brand-Search-Sol8&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=623319494079&utm_term=tuttle%20twins&adgroupid=144110473160&gclid=Cj0KCQjw166aBhDEARIsAMEyZh4M1xenW2dr1T2CKLjC0-p4W6Z7bVhU9cQwqw-xzZQpMLFcruFah4kaArloEALw_wcB

We do science as well so shes already learning MORE at home than she would in a state ran classroom.

The best part? No drag queens. No pornographic comic books about tasting your own "vagina slime"( yes....that's a thing. The book is called "gender queer") and no dick head kids or woke teachers.  No partisan madness or racist ideologies.

I just hope my state does the right thing and trades Shitmer for Dixon and votes no on proposal 3.  MAYBE one day I will look positively on the schools again. That wont be anytime soon though. It seems many people are not as invested in their state governments as they are the federal one and the state governments really are the most important.

The world is fucked but I wanna see people at least put up a fight.

Anonymous

You're homeschooling you kids? Big respects. No, I imagine it's not easy, but don't ever be daunted by it. Just do your best, take the time too to research for the purposes of educating them further in any areas they show an interest in. You are doing what any decent parent would do - preparing your hatchlings for the best start in life as it were - and if you truly do love them, you're going to do a damn sight better at it than those who would indoctrinate them in some state funded educational gulag.

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=477086 time=1665993518
You're homeschooling you kids? Big respects. No, I imagine it's not easy, but don't ever be daunted by it. Just do your best, take the time too to research for the purposes of educating them further in any areas they show an interest in. You are doing what any decent parent would do - preparing your hatchlings for the best start in life as it were - and if you truly do love them, you're going to do a damn sight better at it than those who would indoctrinate them in some state funded educational gulag.

With all the bullshit going on schools and even some of the bullshit I dealt with when my older girls were in schools....I really had no choice. I cant send them into that. It is exactly a state funded gulag.

I love when people say "buuuut they wont be socialized!" as if public school kids are so well socialized.  They are savages in groups. You cant mash hundreds of teens ages ranging from 13 to 19 in a building together with a small fraction of staff and expect good socialization to come of it.

My second daughter had a horrible experience in school. A group of older boys targeted her. She was 13 and these boys were 16/17. They were legitimately sexually harrassing her.  She started throwing up from anxiety at school. Grades dropping.  It really changed her into a stressed out, moody and sad kid. I went to the school so many times and they all said "oh will talk to them" and nothing changed.  If these were adults, they would getting charged with a crime. Eventually I pulled her out and we reported the boys to the police. And yes it was THAT bad. The boys would corner girls and put the girls hands on the front of their pants where their dicks are.  I told my daughter if they did that again grab it hard and twist.....but my daughter should NEVER be in that situation at school. These boys never had a single consequence, no suspension....nothing. My daughter was suffering serious stress and becoming withdrawn and depressed and this school just let it continue.

And if schools cannot meet the bare minimum and keep the humans on the property safe....fuck that. If the indoctrination and the woke insanity wasnt bad enough....their peers are all messed up. And they all have internet access and are doing things that can ruin their lives.

My oldest graduated last year and she did very well in school but she hated it. She is very happy that her sisters are homeschooling.  

This is my 2nd year doing it and my 6 year old is reading way above her "grade level", has an impressive vocabulary for a 6 year old, and is such a happy and creative child. Shes also in martial arts so she does get out and does stuff with other kids.  And every woman in my husbands family....we all had babies around the same times. All little girls, too. So she has a gang of what she calls "sister cousins" and every week they get togther.

It's a lot more fun than I thought it would be and there are so many ways to teach. I now think institutionalized education is awful. Not all kids CAN learn like that....sitting in a class room for 8 hours peppered by a few short breaks. All the socail stress. She gets to do all the fun projects now that she wouldnt get to do until 5th grade.  

Right now shes in her older sisters room and they are making leaf art lol.

And not a drag queen in sight  :yahoo:

Erica Mena

Dovey and UOT are the scrollbomb queen and king lol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477393 time=1666124457 user_id=2845
Dovey and UOT are the scrollbomb queen and king lol

At least we are good for something lol.

I just realized I've had several peaceful and friendly interactions with him....which naturally means my tongue is firmly in his butthole now.

Unless I'm allowed to be friendly with UOT now without being accused of cyber anal  ac_dunno  you know how disappointed some get when there is any lack of hatred.

Anonymous

Yeah, I'm not wired for hatred but I do enjoy a sideline in creating chaos which tends to get other peoples backs up, particularly when they're attempting to rile the fuck out of me and getting nowhere fast.

As for being the scrollbomb king... guilty as charged I guess? I remember a back and forth between myself and THE MOR0N that got more and more tortuous; when he eventually posted a reply that needed two posts to get around the word count limit, I pulled his reply apart in Notepad and slammed in an eight post novella around a day later.

Caskur, who was chortling in the TRF poutbox at the time with Poofer about how I had been "utterly destroyed" was MOST upset about this development and wasted no time in getting to the thread to run interference for her champion. Promised that he would be back to utterly destroy me, which was a cheque that never got cashed. Which was probably just as well, since I was fully prepared to see which one of us submitted a multi-page reply first.

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=477771 time=1666339697
Yeah, I'm not wired for hatred but I do enjoy a sideline in creating chaos which tends to get other peoples backs up, particularly when they're attempting to rile the fuck out of me and getting nowhere fast.

As for being the scrollbomb king... guilty as charged I guess? I remember a back and forth between myself and THE MOR0N that got more and more tortuous; when he eventually posted a reply that needed two posts to get around the word count limit, I pulled his reply apart in Notepad and slammed in an eight post novella around a day later.

Caskur, who was chortling in the TRF poutbox at the time with Poofer about how I had been "utterly destroyed" was MOST upset about this development and wasted no time in getting to the thread to run interference for her champion. Promised that he would be back to utterly destroy me, which was a cheque that never got cashed. Which was probably just as well, since I was fully prepared to see which one of us submitted a multi-page reply first.

Indeed. There are people I genuinely do not like who are legitimate fucktards....but I come to that conclusion based on personal experiences more so than any interactions on the board.  

It's just been over the past few years I've started with the scroll bomb level posts. If I'm going on about politcs, OR if I'm delivering some intense armchair psychoanalysis of some fucktard drama whore, I go ahead and drop paragraphs lol.  A couple people called me "Sum Dove" because of my long posts ac_toofunny.  I do put a warning at the top and a TLDR because some of these people are

....specail.  

I havent had to work around the word per post limit yet, but I find that inspiring   :thumbup: