Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

GLOBALISTS UPSET THAT STARLINK GOES DOWN IN UKRAINE AFTER CALLING ELON HITLER

Started by Anonymous, October 08, 2022, 10:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ruh roh...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LNFxYhis0ItQ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/LNFxYhis0ItQ/

ac_lmfao

Wassamaddah leftie fascists? I thought private companies weren't beholden to provide service if they didn't want to? Ohhh bawwwww, you peed in your ISP provider's bowl of Cap'n Crunch and now you're whinging you cant snap selfies at the front line?

Here's a thought; make your own fucking internet if you don't like it, baahaahahahahahhaaaaaa!  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Anonymous

I heard that Elon pulled Starlink from Ukraine because they weren't paying their fucking bills!  I mean, if I don't pay my internet bill the same thing would happen...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Aryan

Imagine having his kind of money though? It would be insane.

Isn't he in the top 5 richest billionaires?

Heck, even a measly 1 billion would be enough for me!

Anonymous

I'm not a fan of everything Elon holds with. His EVs for example - I don't believe any EV can be considered environmentally clean when the grid used to power them is still so heavily reliant on fossil fuel  (ie: coal, gas) and his ideas on transhumanism  leaves me utterly cold. And the idea of global internet access, while useful, is simply too convenient not to be abused by government at my expense. That said, he's surely a chad lad. I've enjoyed his hijinks over the Twatter purchase no end and this latest stunt involving Starlink, whether engineered or accidental is bringing the lulz.

As for Salty, it's rare I'll miss a REEEE-stream, he nails it more often than not and puts a smile on my face. Kind of like a KM podcast, only wildly profitable and infinitely more manic. A solid reminder that as riddled with AIDS as San Fran is, there are still a few bezerkers out that way to give the place a reason to exist.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview