Last post: Today at 08:56:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A new day…

Started by Erica Mena, October 01, 2022, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476060 time=1664994029 user_id=2221
Its such a nice new day being a Pureblood  ac_dance

I believe so many opportunities will be afforded to us non-mudbloods for decades...

It will be even better than in WW2 when my early 20's aged grandfather was taught to fly a bomber late in the war, sight unseen.

Now stories of us purebloods refusing mudblood blood transfusions are finally starting to emerge. I'm sure most of us purebloods made that choice 18-24 months ago.... but the MSM or social media NOW is finally allowing these discussions through.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476091 time=1665021268 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476062 time=1665003237 user_id=2845

I'm having a duh moment. What is a pure blood?

I never took the Clot Shot lol  ac_dance

Nor I. When faced with a nerd sporting an honorary doctorate and links to planned parenthood is barking about population decrease out of one side of his mouth while extolling the virtues of a miracle mustard out of the other, I get the impression my best interests are being told to take a back seat. The magic face diapers was a dead giveaway too; anyone who understands at even a most basic level that bacteria and viruses survive more favourably in moist environments would have realised something was up, no matter how hard the state sponsored media propagandized to the contrary.

We were all required to put our health at risk; those of us who refused were "othered" and treated as an underclass. I had an argument with a left-leaning family member about a year ago that the whole thing reeked of fascism and pointed out the "going along to get along" ethic reeked of wartime Nazi Germany. He went ahead with his booster shitshot, I got to watch as his mental acuity degenerated to that of a three year old over a few short months. Of course it couldn't possibly be attributed to the 100% safe and effective emergency use experimental treatments so many were bullied into taking, any more than the sudden appearance of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) which manifested itself in otherwise hale and hearty people over the last 18 months.

I'm not putting my health at risk. And submitting to injections that have been revealed to contain HIV proteins is such a risk. So is sticking my dick inside somebody who has willingly offered themselves up to such experimentation. If you thought the discrimination against Purebloods was extreme, spare a thought for the Mudbloods when they realize they have infected themselves with AIDS and the truly healthy are giving them a wide (and dare I opine warranted) berth due to the risks they pose to the healthy.

It's not how I would have liked to see society go, but here we are. And considering how much crap I personally copped over the last two years for choices I was told were mine to make, I think there's plenty of established precedent for a "live by the sword, die by the sword" scenario to play out.

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=476097 time=1665026253 user_id=1676

I believe so many opportunities will be afforded to us non-mudbloods for decades...

It will be even better than in WW2 when my early 20's aged grandfather was taught to fly a bomber late in the war, sight unseen.

Now stories of us purebloods refusing mudblood blood transfusions are finally starting to emerge. I'm sure most of us purebloods made that choice 18-24 months ago.... but the MSM or social media NOW is finally allowing these discussions through.

I tend to agree. They tried for so long to hide the side effects in the name of big pharma profiteering, but too many people are starting to ask questions now and the pile of their dead victims too big to ignore. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we saw even further authoritarian overreach in the years ahead... say, a suspension of Pureblood civil rights in favour of propping up the communists and commie sympathizers as the latter's health starts posing wider problems in the community.

I propose us Purebloods start identifying as Mudblood deerkin unicorn fuckers, at least until the wokeness and other CRT inspired bullshit blows over. We won't present as rewarding targets then.

Blazor

Oh I know!!!

I posted last week, about a baby, that needed blood. The parents didnt want the baby to receive mudblood, and the hospital did it anyway. Baby got clotted up inside, heart down, and died.

We knew this would happen man, Deader did too, it would all eventually start coming out.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: UoT post_id=476104 time=1665029547
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476091 time=1665021268 user_id=2221

I never took the Clot Shot lol  ac_dance

Nor I. When faced with a nerd sporting an honorary doctorate and links to planned parenthood is barking about population decrease out of one side of his mouth while extolling the virtues of a miracle mustard out of the other, I get the impression my best interests are being told to take a back seat. The magic face diapers was a dead giveaway too; anyone who understands at even a most basic level that bacteria and viruses survive more favourably in moist environments would have realised something was up, no matter how hard the state sponsored media propagandized to the contrary.

We were all required to put our health at risk; those of us who refused were "othered" and treated as an underclass. I had an argument with a left-leaning family member about a year ago that the whole thing reeked of fascism and pointed out the "going along to get along" ethic reeked of wartime Nazi Germany. He went ahead with his booster shitshot, I got to watch as his mental acuity degenerated to that of a three year old over a few short months. Of course it couldn't possibly be attributed to the 100% safe and effective emergency use experimental treatments so many were bullied into taking, any more than the sudden appearance of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) which manifested itself in otherwise hale and hearty people over the last 18 months.

I'm not putting my health at risk. And submitting to injections that have been revealed to contain HIV proteins is such a risk. So is sticking my dick inside somebody who has willingly offered themselves up to such experimentation. If you thought the discrimination against Purebloods was extreme, spare a thought for the Mudbloods when they realize they have infected themselves with AIDS and the truly healthy are giving them a wide (and dare I opine warranted) berth due to the risks they pose to the healthy.

It's not how I would have liked to see society go, but here we are. And considering how much crap I personally copped over the last two years for choices I was told were mine to make, I think there's plenty of established precedent for a "live by the sword, die by the sword" scenario to play out.

I tend to agree. They tried for so long to hide the side effects in the name of big pharma profiteering, but too many people are starting to ask questions now and the pile of their dead victims too big to ignore. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we saw even further authoritarian overreach in the years ahead... say, a suspension of Pureblood civil rights in favour of propping up the communists and commie sympathizers as the latter's health starts posing wider problems in the community.

I propose us Purebloods start identifying as Mudblood deerkin unicorn fuckers, at least until the wokeness and other CRT inspired bullshit blows over. We won't present as rewarding targets then.

Bingo on all that man  :thumbup:

I saw through all that bullshit too. But when the discrimination began, thats when I started getting pissed.

Blazor

This shit pisses me off. This baby wont have a new day.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/116/800/135/original/21239b7bfef0a0b8.jpeg">