The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm so Glad Erica Mena took over this forum

Started by JOE, October 07, 2022, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Truth is, before her takeover, this forum was in sorry shape, dying a slow death.

It had become too cliquey and Right Wing.

Ideally, a Forum should be neither.

It shouldn't favor anyone or anyone's political interests be they Left or Right.

I wholly agree that some of other forums had become way too political.

So a breath of fresh air is what was needed to breathe new life back into this forum.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

To me, it was always "that forum where the weird canucks do nothing but talk about US politics".

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=476272 time=1665186323 user_id=3382
To me, it was always "that forum where the weird canucks do nothing but talk about US politics".

And a whole lot more but we ain't going there  :roll:
<t></t>

Shen Li

Joe's cheapsshot at the the former management aside, the only thing that has changed here is a fresh coat of paint. It's the same two dozen or so posters across all these little forums. It's not possible to make big changes unless there's a sudden influx of people wanting to join our rapidly shrinking community. I don't see that happening.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476275 time=1665187591 user_id=3389
Joe's cheapsshot at the the former management aside, the only thing that has changed here is a fresh coat of paint. It's the same two dozen or so posters across all these little forums. It's not possible to make big changes unless there's a sudden influx of people wanting to join our rapidly shrinking community. I don't see that happening.

Are you gonna join us on Discord tonight?  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

New vibe, Shen. New vibe
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476279 time=1665187964 user_id=2845

New vibe, Shen. New vibe

A vibe can be changed. That is true.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476277 time=1665187776 user_id=2221

I'm not having a good day with my COVID. I'm dizzy, really tired and I have no appetitte. Not even for KFC or deep fried labrador retriever.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476281 time=1665188460 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476277 time=1665187776 user_id=2221

I'm not having a good day with my COVID. I'm dizzy, really tired and I have no appetitte. Not even for KFC or deep fried labrador retriever.

lol

Damn girl. Big hugz!!!  acc_hugz

Rest, plenty of fluids, and chicken soup. The sacrificial chicken is magical!!!

Hope you feel better!

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476282 time=1665188741 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476281 time=1665188460 user_id=3389

lol

Hope you feel better!

Tonight is the start of day 5. I thought my symptoms would have been gone by now. I feel more fuckt up today.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=476283 time=1665189125 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476282 time=1665188741 user_id=2221

lol

Hope you feel better!

Tonight is the start of day 5. I thought my symptoms would have been gone by now. I feel more fuckt up today.

I've had it once, back in January. It acted like it was going away, then came back. Took 2 weeks for the exhaustive weakness to go away.

Erica Mena

I got it in January. Only symptoms was a headache. I guess I got lucky
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=476269 time=1665184450 user_id=97
Truth is, before her takeover, this forum was in sorry shape, dying a slow death.

It had become too cliquey and Right Wing.

Ideally, a Forum should be neither.

It shouldn't favor anyone or anyone's political interests be they Left or Right.

I wholly agree that some of other forums had become way too political.

So a breath of fresh air is what was needed to breathe new life back into this forum.

You don't understand wings very well.... or politics in general.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476285 time=1665189447 user_id=2845
I got it in January. Only symptoms was a headache. I guess I got lucky

I thought I'd be over it by now. My husband and my Mom who lives with us don't have symptoms.  Did everybody in your house catch it?