Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Immigration...........

Started by Obvious Li, April 01, 2014, 02:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

It cost her next to nothing but she wanted to see what the fuss was.  After telling me what a piece of shit it was, I was curious and she kindly passed it on.  It was every much the poorly written piece if shit she said it would be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"I can tell you that ghost is doing very well! She's been fairly busy.

That's great Romero..

I would imagine she would have a busy life..

you didn't miss much Fash.....she was a complete flake....she couldn't get enough forum attention so she posted her personal info and when the crazies tracked her down she was offended and called the cops.....part of the "clique" at VF.........claimed to have traveled extensively in Asia, particularly Korea but didn't know shit about the area, culture etc........ :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It cost her next to nothing but she wanted to see what the fuss was.  After telling me what a piece of shit it was, I was curious and she kindly passed it on.  It was every much the poorly written piece if shit she said it would be.

I would never buy a book just because one person on the entire planet says it's amazing.

RW

Oh Munday, you can be such a fucking moron sometimes :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"It cost her next to nothing but she wanted to see what the fuss was.  After telling me what a piece of shit it was, I was curious and she kindly passed it on.  It was every much the poorly written piece if shit she said it would be.

I would never buy a book just because one person on the entire planet says it's amazing.

It's called shits and giggles.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Romero"I can tell you that ghost is doing very well! She's been fairly busy.

That's great Romero..

you didn't miss much Fash.....she was a complete flake....she couldn't get enough forum attention so she posted her personal info and when the crazies tracked her down she was offended and called the cops.....part of the "clique" at VF.........claimed to have traveled extensively in Asia, particularly Korea but didn't know shit about the area, culture etc........ :ugeek:

Yeah, I remember I caught her in one fib about Korea. She claimed how widespread tattooing is in Korea and one of her students showed her their tattoo. It's considered a medical procedure in South Korea and they prosecute tattoo artists. The chances of a tattoo artist risking jail by tattooing a kid seems remote.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

It's called shits and giggles.

Fair enough, but not how I would get my jollies.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh Munday, you can be such a fucking moron sometimes :(

believe me cupcake......i can be a moron all of the time if i want to...but in this case i am 100% on the money...same as with leapordsox etc.....you need to sharpen your people reading skills...some of the goofs you are willing to go to the wall over are really bad judgement calls.....open your eyes and stop drinking the koolaid.............. :ugeek:

RW

I have extremely good judgment when it comes to people and, as usual, you are wrong.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

That's great Romero..

Yeah, I remember I caught her in one fib about Korea. She claimed how widespread tattooing is in Korea and one of her students showed her their tattoo. It's considered a medical procedure in South Korea and they prosecute tattoo artists. The chances of a tattoo artist risking jail by tattooing a kid seems remote.

ya ..i caught her in lots of misstatements particularly about the hagwons she supposedly was teaching in and some of the Korean cultural practices she posted.....then she had the stupidity to call me out on it...what a fucking maroon

Anonymous

believe me cupcake......i can be a moron all of the time if i want to...but in this case i am 100% on the money...same as with leapordsox etc.....you need to sharpen your people reading skills...some of the goofs you are willing to go to the wall over are really bad judgement calls.....open your eyes and stop drinking the koolaid.............. :ugeek:

I am hardly in a position to judge anyone's people skills. As you might recall OL, I liked Odie when he first registered. I used to like Spartacus too. Gawd, was I wrong.

Obvious Li

I am hardly in a position to judge anyone's people skills. As you might recall OL, I liked Odie when he first registered. Gawd, was I wrong.

i still smile at that.....if i remember directly you had a banner stating...."odie is my boyfriend".. hahahahahahaahaha.....sorry baby i couldn't help myself.... :mrgreen:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Why would she lie about teaching in Korea?  Sheesh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I am hardly in a position to judge anyone's people skills. As you might recall OL, I liked Odie when he first registered. Gawd, was I wrong.

i still smile at that.....if i remember directly you had a banner stating...."odie is my boyfriend".. hahahahahahaahaha.....sorry baby i couldn't help myself.... :mrgreen:

Oh don't rub it in OL. I thought he was our kind of people; fiscally conservative, sense of humour and politically incorrect. To you and Romero's credit, you two guys could see right through him and I was blind. :oops: