https://www.ootikof.net/Filez/meMonk.png">

Erica Mena

I developed such a crush on Vit when I saw that pic. LOL
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476715 time=1665699293 user_id=2845
I developed such a crush on Vit when I saw that pic. LOL

I thought that happened when you saw me in a toga. LoL

I almost posted that one but it's not really a costume.

I know there's one of me somewhere as Michael Myers (Halloween) but I can't find it.

I'll look again after dinner.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476682 time=1665687363 user_id=2221
Frodo las' month.

https://bayimg.com/8cdc530670e233cfd1de20ad1f0ccd80eef4af7f.jpg">

You really resemble my husband in this picture lol.

I do like wearing elf ears and period clothes like the wench dress.

My daughter is going to dress as a plague doctor, I'll post it lol. She will have the mask and everything.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476642 time=1665682570 user_id=2221
I do!!!  ac_dance

Share some pics, and I'll do the same lol.

Haven't dressed up in years.  Last time I did was on Halloween, I went to Value Village (second hand junk store for those unfamiliar) and picked up some 1980's acid washed jeans & jacket, and some 1980's hair band T-shirt.  I also bought this comical glam rock wig from there also.

I then took a big black magic marker and had drawn band logo's from bands like Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, etc, all over the jean jacket.

I wore that doing some shopping, and was getting funny looks...  I nailed the look well enough that I think people weren't sure if that's how I really looked and dressed, or if it was a Halloween costume.  I never did take a pic of that costume though...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=476728 time=1665710275
I do!!!  ac_dance

Haven't dressed up in years.  Last time I did was on Halloween, I went to Value Village (second hand junk store for those unfamiliar) and picked up some 1980's acid washed jeans & jacket, and some 1980's hair band T-shirt.  I also bought this comical glam rock wig from there also.

I then took a big black magic marker and had drawn band logo's from bands like Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, etc, all over the jean jacket.

I wore that doing some shopping, and was getting funny looks...  I nailed the look well enough that I think people weren't sure if that's how I really looked and dressed, or if it was a Halloween costume.  I never did take a pic of that costume though...

Wear your Schurzstaffel uniform. It is best.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=476733 time=1665717867
Wear your Schurzstaffel uniform. It is best.

You know, there was a time not that long ago where one could get away with doing this...  People understood it's Halloween, and would expect all sorts of outlandish costumes worn on that day.  You'd probably even get compliments if it was well done and accurate.

Nowadays?  People would probably screech, cry, and the kvetching would be endless.  You'd be reminded about the 100 trillion jews that got gassed.  You'd be reminded about White privilege.  The kvetching would be relentless...

Costumes like that are best suited for smaller groups of adults that can handle this shit in a private setting.

For maximum effect you'd ideally want a (preferably thinner) friend alongside that is dressed like an Auschwitz prisoner.  IMAGINE THE KVETCHING this combo would produce with the general public...

https://i.ibb.co/LJq18FW/1638669960141.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=476713 time=1665698894 user_id=3381
https://www.ootikof.net/Filez/meMonk.png">

Lol cool, almost look like my friend Dave.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=476725 time=1665709005 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476682 time=1665687363 user_id=2221
Frodo las' month.

https://bayimg.com/8cdc530670e233cfd1de20ad1f0ccd80eef4af7f.jpg">

You really resemble my husband in this picture lol.

I do like wearing elf ears and period clothes like the wench dress.

My daughter is going to dress as a plague doctor, I'll post it lol. She will have the mask and everything.

Ha! Cool on the resemblance lol.

I got friends that like wearing that kind of stuff too lol.

Cool on the daughter!

Blazor

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=476728 time=1665710275
I do!!!  ac_dance

Hell yeah lol  :thumbup:

Blazor

I didnt dress up last night. My friend couldnt come out, so I passed out lol.

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=476779 time=1665766694 user_id=3352
Your costumes are awesome, Blaze!!  You're so cute lol  ac_wub  My fav is def the Joker!!

Awwwww, thanks!!  acc_hugz

I'll be dressing as Joker again tomorrow!!!  ac_dance

Anonymous

I aint into wearing costumes or Halloween. I know old Blazor is like a little kid with the costumes and shit. Good for him I say.