Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The tide is turning....

Started by Frood, August 02, 2022, 03:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=469019 time=1659742950 user_id=1560
I can attest to that.

However, we still have ArriveCan. Follow the science True Dope.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469136 time=1659786033 user_id=3254
He alluded to it recently.

Covering his arse again. The little narcissistic prick needs to stfu.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=469228 time=1659808523 user_id=56
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=469019 time=1659742950 user_id=1560
I can attest to that.

However, we still have ArriveCan. Follow the science True Dope.

It's causing chaos at our international airports.

Bricktop

I guess I won't be visiting Canada any time soon.

Thiel

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=469469 time=1659920514 user_id=1560

We would roll out the red carpet for you.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=469469 time=1659920514 user_id=1560

It's bad enough they still demand face masks on flights here for short trips.... I couldn't imagine an 18-22 flight recycling carbon dioxide and bad breath through a worthless face bikini....much less a stupid declaration app to enter a communist leaning country... fuck.that....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Now, with the results in from standardized tests administered this spring, it is abundantly clear that the school closures have also negatively impacted the academic ability and wherewithal of American children nationwide.

In Washington, D.C., data released regarding standardized test scores indicated a significant drop in proficiency rates between 2019 and 2022.

WTOP reported that data collected across the district pertaining to English language arts and math standardized tests administered to students in grades three through eight as well as to high schoolers in the spring showed:

a 10% decrease in math proficiency between 2019 and 2022 for at-risk students;

a 6% decrease in English language arts proficiency for at-risk students;

that proficiency in math dropped across all grade levels;

that black and Hispanic students saw the largest drop in proficiency on English language arts tests;

that over 2,200 students who were proficient in English language arts in 2019 were no longer proficient this year; and

that over 3,700 students who were proficient in math in 2019 were no longer proficient in 2022.

Deputy Mayor for Education Paul Kihn said, "These results are very sobering and underscore the urgency with which we've all been working for the past two years."

Anonymous

Teacher's unions across this fucked up continent should be sued for the damage they've done to kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474649 time=1662830398
Now, with the results in from standardized tests administered this spring, it is abundantly clear that the school closures have also negatively impacted the academic ability and wherewithal of American children nationwide.

In Washington, D.C., data released regarding standardized test scores indicated a significant drop in proficiency rates between 2019 and 2022.

WTOP reported that data collected across the district pertaining to English language arts and math standardized tests administered to students in grades three through eight as well as to high schoolers in the spring showed:

that black and Hispanic students saw the largest drop in proficiency on English language arts tests;

that over 2,200 students who were proficient in English language arts in 2019 were no longer proficient this year; and

that over 3,700 students who were proficient in math in 2019 were no longer proficient in 2022.

Deputy Mayor for Education Paul Kihn said, "These results are very sobering and underscore the urgency with which we've all been working for the past two years."

I want to see Canadian results.

Breakfall

Quote from: Brent post_id=474680 time=1662846800
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474649 time=1662830398

I want to see Canadian results.

I'll give you results cunt! My shin across the bridge of your fucking nose! Now fuck off...