The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Evil That Is Islam

Started by Gary Oak, April 03, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

So, 6 billion who never heard of it are screwed. All the truly good people are screwed unless they luck in and know about it.

Murderers and torturers who confess are good to go. Those innocents who suffered and / or died by their hand + their innocent  families who suffer at their hands are not.

Can I imagine or dream up anything more unfair or more unethical or more selfishly  "convenient"  or more immoral?

No!! I cannot.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"So, 6 billion who never heard of it are screwed. All the truly good people are screwed unless they luck in and know about it.

Murderers and torturers who confess are good to go. Families who suffer at their hands are not.

Can I imagine or dream up anything more unfair or more unethical or more selfishly  "convenient"  or more immoral?

No!! I cannot.

Our God is an awesome God, and nothing will stop him from getting the good news to even the most remote parts of the world, "to the ends of the earth" (Acts 1:8)..

And as if to prove it, God even gave John a glimpse of heaven, where he saw people "from every tribe and language and people from every nation" (Revelation 5:9).

cc

Quoteand nothing will stop him from getting the good news to even the most remote parts of the world
Not so. Most of the world have never heard of it and NEVER will.  

Further, anyone would be killed if they lived in most islamic lands and even thought about it.

That is just words ... and not valid.

100s of Xians (along with other non islamics) are dying at the hands of islamics every day.

It's too easy to dream and say any words from the safety of Canada. Truth is that most people in the world do not have that luxury .. and NEVER will

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not so. Most of the world have never heard of it and NEVER will.

Anyone would be killed if they lived in most islamic lands and even thought about it. Not so.

100s of Xians (along with other non islamics) are dying at the hands of islamics every day.

It's too easy to dream and speak optimistically from the safety of Canada. Truth is that most people in the world do not have that luxury .. and NEVER will

God's creation is all around us..

The Bible says that no one is ignorant when it comes to God.  (Romans 1:19-21)..

Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12"Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

cc

Neither  of those quotes mention "believing"

That "salvation" thing from knowing Christ if it existed would be allowed for only a tiny  part of the world. Such an exclusive hateful god is not a god I could  follow.

Fortunately, the god I love is not like that at all. He allows everyone a chance to show what they are throughout their life .... even if they never heard of him or cared for him. He is a kind and loving and all-inclusive god. I bet he will even take  sworn islamics so long as they were good people. That is what those 2 quotes imply btw. But he doesn't take to people who deliberately hurt others no matter how hard they claim to be sorry.

My god  is more like those 2 quotations in fact .. so which is it? .... knowing Christ? or just being a decent person?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"None of those quotes mention "believing"

That "salvation" thing from knowing Christ if it existed would be allowed for only a tiny  part of the world. Such an exclusive hateful god is not a god I could  follow.

However, the god I love is not like that. He allows everyone a chance to show what they are throughout their life .... even if they never heard of him or cared for him. He is a kind and loving and all-inclusive god. I bet he would even take an islamic so long as he was a good person

My god  is more like those 2 quotations in fact .. so which is it? .... knowing Christ? or just being a decent person?

Works alone will not save you..

If it did then our Lord Jesus ultimate sacrifice was for nothing.

Repentance and belief are how one is saved.

Mark 1:15 Now after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, 15and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

cc

For just a moment there, I thought your god was a good god like mine is and was a kind and loving and all-inclusive god.

OK, so we are right back to "Most of the world have never heard of it and NEVER will" .. so they are left out. We are right back to that cruel exclusive god that shuns those who have no chance to meet him and prefers "confessed" killers over those good people who have no way to know him again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"For just a moment there, I thought your god was a good god like mine is and was a kind and loving and all-inclusive god.

OK, so we are right back to "Most of the world have never heard of it and NEVER will" .. so they are left out. We are right back to that cruel exclusive god that shuns those who have no chance to meet him and prefers confessed killers again.

The bible is not absolutely crystal clear about what happens to those who never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ..

It is though for people who have heard and rejected it..

Christ commanded us to preach so that everyone would here the gospel..

For those who die unreached, that is God's department, not ours..

We simply labor and strive to make that group as small as possible..

But, scripture suggests that infants and little children who die can go to Heaven (2 Samuel 12:23; Luke 18:16), even though they never put their faith in Christ or believed the Gospel while on earth..

So those with the understanding of little children have hope of Heaven through Christ, while adults who reject the truth they have do not.

cc

Frankly, I would not want to be with "confessed" killers ... I'll take my chances on my loving, kind and  "inclusive" god who likes me (and everyone in the world)  for the persons  we are ... and understands that many people cannot buy into what is in a book, be it bible, koran or whatever ..... all of them containing promises of salvation for a select few who kiss up to it and are also contain GREAT exclusion toward those who cannot buy into it for a multitude of reasons .

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Frankly, I would not want to be with "confessed" killers ... I'll take my chances on my loving, kind and  "inclusive" god who likes me (and everyone in the world)  for the persons  we are.

God is inclusive and all tribes will be present in his kingdom..

He does you love you and everyone else, but we have all sinned and that is what separates us from our God..

There is nothing people can do save themselves, only our Lord Jesus can do that.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Frankly, I would not want to be with "confessed" killers ... I'll take my chances on my loving, kind and  "inclusive" god who likes me (and everyone in the world)  for the persons  we are.

... There is nothing people can do save themselves, only our Lord Jesus can do that.
That's terrible. I don't want to know such a horrible monster "exclusive" god.

While I have not read much of the bibles, I have read all of islam's books. That god you describe sounds somewhat like that cruel & highly "exclusive" allah (satan's spawn).

My god is kind, understanding  and "inclusive" .... and likes us ONLY for "what we are".

I really do like him and the immeasurable comfort and kindness he displays and gives me. I wish those who believe in all those cruel "exclusive" gods could know my kind and all-inclusive god who likes every one of us souls in the entire world  for what we are

He is so understanding that he even likes Shen!

RW

What God is this cc?  One free of religion?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"What God is this cc?  One free of religion?

yes i am curious too...however the christian bible is very clear.....ONLY believers will enter the kingdom of heaven.....all others will be cast into the pit (hell)...so i imagine (and the bible states) the numbers to be quite small.....the jehovah witnesses teach the number to be only 144,000 souls....the mormons say only mormons will make it......one of the signs of the end of times for humanity is the teaching of the gospel to "the ends of the earth"...which we are pretty much at now...so get ready for the apocalypse any day...or so they say

it is generally accepted  that the destruction of the dome of the rock in jerusalem is another sign so you should watch that as well..... cheery thoughts

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

... There is nothing people can do save themselves, only our Lord Jesus can do that.

While I have not read much of the bibles, I have read all of islam's books. That god you describe sounds somewhat like that cruel & highly "exclusive" allah (satan's spawn).

My god is kind, understanding  and "inclusive" .... and likes us ONLY for "what we are".

I really do like him and the immeasurable comfort and kindness he displays and gives me. I wish those who believe in all those cruel "exclusive" gods could know my kind and all-inclusive god who likes every one of us souls in the entire world  for what we are

[/b]

i know just the church for you,it is called the United Church of Canada...it accepts any and all..you don't need faith or any particular beliefs and you can do anything you want...and yes of course god like SY.....whats not to like

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"

[/b]

i know just the church for you,it is called the United Church of Canada...it accepts any and all..you don't need faith or any particular beliefs and you can do anything you want...and yes of course god like SY.....whats not to like

I know there are people that want God to conform to them rather than repent and submit to His holiness..

There are false teachers and churches that tell their congregations that this is possible too..

This gross betrayal of Jesus Christ is heresy.