Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Ok. We’ve had this discussion before

Started by Erica Mena, October 22, 2022, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

It is NOT normal for me to be so tired all the time. I get plenty of sleep and switched to an OTC sleep med, which doesn't leave me draggy the next day. I've emailed my doctor asking to order tests.

I'm thinking I'm anemic.
<t></t>

Shen Li

I'm over all my COVID sympotoms except for one. I have a lot less energy.

Dove

Anemia can definately make you sluggish. I always get anemic around my period. It sucks.

All I wanna do is lay around and eat very rare steak.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

Are any of you taking vitamin supplements? I take a product called Centrum that gives me the energy I need to sustain an active lifestyle.

Years ago, as some of you might already know, I was inflicted with a tick virus "Alpha-gal' syndrome" (AGS) that left me very lethargic. It's a life-long virus that I have to manage.

Apart from having to regulate a high energy diet, I found vitamin supplements and minerals to be the key to getting back to feeling energetic again...that and daily fruit drinks/smoothies.

kooch

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477932 time=1666462644 user_id=2845
It is NOT normal for me to be so tired all the time. I get plenty of sleep and switched to an OTC sleep med, which doesn't leave me draggy the next day. I've emailed my doctor asking to order tests.

I'm thinking I'm anemic.

Menopause.

Ice scream scoop to the insides or HRT are your only options.

Erica Mena

Quote from: kooch post_id=479101 time=1667104577 user_id=3187
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477932 time=1666462644 user_id=2845

I'm thinking I'm anemic.

Menopause.

Ice scream scoop to the insides or HRT are your only options.

Hahaha my doc said the same thing. She ordered tests
<t></t>

kooch

The million dollar question is have you ever peed yourself a little laughing too hard?

I can't wait to start referring to you as old lady piss pants.

Erica Mena

Quote from: kooch post_id=479143 time=1667141840 user_id=3187
The million dollar question is have you ever peed yourself a little laughing too hard?

That would happen while I was pregnant.
<t></t>

Dove

Every woman who has been pregnant has peed the pants.

One time I ran to a bathroom for one of the many rounds of "morning sickness" and with every heave I peed my pants. I was in public too.  It was awesome.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=479163 time=1667144034 user_id=3266

One time I ran to a bathroom for one of the many rounds of "morning sickness" and with every heave I peed my pants. I was in public too.  It was awesome.

Ugh yup. I dreaded puking lol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479164 time=1667144299 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=479163 time=1667144034 user_id=3266

Ugh yup. I dreaded puking lol

Most of the time for me it was intense dry heaves and sometimes actual bile would come up.

And nothing helped. Nothing. My last baby my midwife told me to take vit B(cant recall which) with this OTC sleeping aid.....and that would sometimes work lol.

My first trimesters were always horrid. And the third were the WORST.  When you feel like you've been pregnant for 80 years, everything hurts and you are always uncomfortable and you've actually gotten too big for your maternity clothes.

Yeah....I dont miss it lol.