The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

To whom it may concern

Started by Erica Mena, October 23, 2022, 11:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=478101 time=1666542651 user_id=3266
So I can't make fun of people who have attacked me over politcal disagreements, made sex abuse comments about my 5 year old, drug private conversations to forums and LIED about them who have used my children as forum ammo because I didnt get involved with some forum fight Big and Peaches had?

So I shouldnt laugh at people who have directly attacked me and used private convos and even claimed I allow my daughter (who Murd claims was 12 when shes 17) to "troll grown men for dick pics"?  Or claims I showed her pictures of minor boys dicks?

These drooling malicious fucktards can say and post whatever they want about but I cant make fun of them because I didnt jump into the Big and Peaches fight?  I cant be cool with both of them?  I cant ever mock anyone who decides to attack me now because I didnt chose between Big and Peaches?

Peaches never asked me to turn on Big and Big never asked me to turn on Peaches but because I chose to remain good with them both .....now i cant make fun of hateful and vitriolic people who attacked me first and attacked me viciously.

Yeah makes sense.

Please show me where Big ever took a private convo i had with him and used it on a forum (while also lying and making viscous accusations) to attack me?  Or where he called me an ignorant pig or any level of slut? Or ever suggested I pimp my 5 year old out for her to be used as a sex toy?

That should tell the story of why I rarely go to BF and why I feel im absolutely justified in mocking people this hateful and disgusting.  I dont think I need some permission to mock people who attacked me first.

My bad. I thought he was talking about Poofer flaming him (Reaper). Is he talking about Joo? What does that have to do with him not using the proper terminology when describing this place?

It's the Spic cashew. HTH
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478139 time=1666571926 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=478101 time=1666542651 user_id=3266
So I can't make fun of people who have attacked me over politcal disagreements, made sex abuse comments about my 5 year old, drug private conversations to forums and LIED about them who have used my children as forum ammo because I didnt get involved with some forum fight Big and Peaches had?

So I shouldnt laugh at people who have directly attacked me and used private convos and even claimed I allow my daughter (who Murd claims was 12 when shes 17) to "troll grown men for dick pics"?  Or claims I showed her pictures of minor boys dicks?

These drooling malicious fucktards can say and post whatever they want about but I cant make fun of them because I didnt jump into the Big and Peaches fight?  I cant be cool with both of them?  I cant ever mock anyone who decides to attack me now because I didnt chose between Big and Peaches?

Peaches never asked me to turn on Big and Big never asked me to turn on Peaches but because I chose to remain good with them both .....now i cant make fun of hateful and vitriolic people who attacked me first and attacked me viciously.

Yeah makes sense.

Please show me where Big ever took a private convo i had with him and used it on a forum (while also lying and making viscous accusations) to attack me?  Or where he called me an ignorant pig or any level of slut? Or ever suggested I pimp my 5 year old out for her to be used as a sex toy?

That should tell the story of why I rarely go to BF and why I feel im absolutely justified in mocking people this hateful and disgusting.  I dont think I need some permission to mock people who attacked me first.

My bad. I thought he was talking about Poofer flaming him (Reaper). Is he talking about Joo? What does that have to do with him not using the proper terminology when describing this place?

It's the Spic cashew. HTH

I think so. Pretty sure.

Spic Cashew LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Not a single person cares what hypocrite creaper thinks of anyone's ethical standards.  He's a scumbag 100%

Biggie Smiles

What's that sissy little ladyboy crying about this time?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478148 time=1666577562 user_id=3214
What's that sissy little ladyboy crying about this time?

You people are so mean to me. I'm delicate. I'm going to have a good cry. ac_crying

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478077 time=1666537765 user_id=2845
Seeing as this forum is now being run by a Mexican, calling it "gook" anything is highly inappropriate and lame.

Do better

The Blue Taco?

Wonder what the header graphics would look like....  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478130 time=1666567418 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478122 time=1666552115 user_id=1728

CC (R.I.P.)

She did eh? I kinda knew somebody would eventually confirm that, but I still feel sad. I posted with CC for a long time over 3 different forums.

I know as much as you Chinky pooh, its definitely looking that way though, wouldn't you agree?

It's basically impossible to confirm for sure, because nobody seemed to know her away from the forums.

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=478154 time=1666590815 user_id=164
This sounds like too much internet for me.

You should probably get back to updatng your daily bowel movements blog.  ac_biggrin

Did you get that mini cam fitted in your toilet bowel for a 24hr livestream?

I hear Ed and Joe have already signed up to the $15 monthly subscription...

Frood

Cc could be hiding in shame after an adverse reaction....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

You just have to Johhny Lawrence life sometimes and CC was cool with me cheers to her no matter where she is

">

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478158 time=1666601673 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478130 time=1666567418 user_id=3389

She did eh? I kinda knew somebody would eventually confirm that, but I still feel sad. I posted with CC for a long time over 3 different forums.

I know as much as you Chinky pooh, its definitely looking that way though, wouldn't you agree?

It's basically impossible to confirm for sure, because nobody seemed to know her away from the forums.

Ok, I thought perhaps you found something out.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478165 time=1666610647 user_id=3389
Ok, I thought perhaps you found something out.

Can you expand on this post of yours?

https://i.ibb.co/JyhC8kj/1.png">

Melson Gibson

You fucking Gooks had the balls to even entertain an RCMP visit to my house, yet CLEARLY post shit that is in clear contravention of Section 319...  Unreal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview