Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Rating people is dumb. BUT

Started by Dove, October 23, 2022, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

I was thinking about that weirdo Eddie yeeting my picture and dragging it over to another forum and asking the residents to rate me.

And for the first time I actually started really thinking about the rating system. And I came to a rating on myself.

And I rate myself a 6. I think I'm just a hair above average. And that's honest.  Maybe a 7 because I work out and take care of myself.

My husband predictably rates me a 9.  Big once gave me an 8.5.  But I think they have been dazzled by my energy which really seems to be the hook as far as my appeal.  Even when I wielded my looks to make money...the looks only got a second glance but once someone had the experience that is me...that's what sold it.

And for some others it's my personality that makes them fill with seething hatred. And these people have often accused me of thinking too highly of myself. But I have never thought very highly of myself at all. So that accusation always confuses me.

So I'm kinda curious what do you guys rates yourselves and why?  I know that men definately rate themselves so I dont think this is a weird question.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I'd say I'm a 7. I feel like I'll be a 9 once I lose my arm fat :roll:
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478087 time=1666538429 user_id=2845
I'd say I'm a 7. I feel like I'll be a 9 once I lose my arm fat :roll:

Have you noticed that young women today will all call themselves 10s no matter what they look like?

Especially the fatty fats! Wtf is with people today lol. Like look at you....are not fat at all. And you are always talking about losing weight. Meanwhile there are full blown whales out there who demand to be seen as 10s lol

We know a few who would rate themselves a ten because they think having careers is something men give a fuck about. A man will take a hot female bum over some fat and mouthy CEO.  

I would know  ac_toofunny

Odinson

All women are beautiful and deserve to be treated like princesses.

Men are so harsh with their standurdz.

Erica Mena

Look at Odi trying to hook up lol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=478095 time=1666540051 user_id=136

Do you agree men are allowed to have standards?

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=478104 time=1666543315 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=478095 time=1666540051 user_id=136

Everybody has standards but us guys cant officially have them. ac_biggrin

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=478109 time=1666545013 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=478104 time=1666543315 user_id=3266

Why not?

I would never want to feel like a man lowered his standards for me. Or gave up his standards. It would be a huge turn off.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=478110 time=1666546138 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=478109 time=1666545013 user_id=136

Why not?

I would never want to feel like a man lowered his standards for me. Or gave up his standards. It would be a huge turn off.

Because women go berserk.

They start a body-positivity rebellion.

Some poor, innocent fool made a comment about a womans body... And now its all kinds of butt cheeks everywhere.

:laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=478115 time=1666549239 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=478110 time=1666546138 user_id=3266

Why not?

Some poor, innocent fool made a comment about a womans body... And now its all kinds of butt cheeks everywhere.

Who cares?

It just reinforces bad behavior to give in to it.

You know that body positivity shit is impacted doctors?  A doctor can be called fat phobic if he even implies that being overweight is physically unhealthy.

That shit cannot be allowed.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=478118 time=1666549825 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=478115 time=1666549239 user_id=136

Who cares?

You know that body positivity shit is impacted doctors?  A doctor can be called fat phobic if he even implies that being overweight is physically unhealthy.

I dont care... You cant change somebodys standards with these tactics.

Just saying that women get very angry and very vocal about men having standards.

Women have all kinds of standards.  ac_biggrin

And they say them outloud.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=478119 time=1666550233 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=478118 time=1666549825 user_id=3266

Who cares?

I dont care... You cant change somebodys standards with these tactics.

Just saying that women get very angry and very vocal about men having standards.

Women have all kinds of standards.  ac_biggrin

And they say them outloud.

And I'm defending men on this. Everyone has a right to have their own standards.  :thumbup:

Garraty_47

Rate myself?

I honestly haven't a clue.

I'm not monstrous even now in my dotage but I've never had to carry a stick to keep the wimminz at bay, either.

So call it middling... somewhere between a 4 and a 7 depending on taste (height, hair color, etc.)?

As far as how I would rate women personality definitely has to be taken into consideration.

If a gal is a solid 10 looks-wise but has a vile personality I'd give her an overall 1.5, maybe.

If I wanted something attractive that I never have to talk to I'd buy a painting.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=478127 time=1666555733 user_id=3381
Rate myself?

I honestly haven't a clue.

I'm not monstrous even now in my dotage but I've never had to carry a stick to keep the wimminz at bay, either.

So call it middling... somewhere between a 4 and a 7 depending on taste (height, hair color, etc.)?

As far as how I would rate women personality definitely has to be taken into consideration.

If a gal is a solid 10 looks-wise but has a vile personality I'd give her an overall 1.5, maybe.

If I wanted something attractive that I never have to talk to I'd buy a painting.

I'm the same. I've seen some insanely attractive people get really ugly as soon as they start talking.