The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=482777 time=1668881539 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482774 time=1668879688 user_id=3214

The dog does sound better lol

we're going to hell for all this  :roll:

No one goes to hell for speaking the truth.

People go to hell for rejecting Jesus.  ac_drinks

Okay good. Cause the truth is this

this mentally ill howling genetic mistake needs to be put out of it's misery not put up on public stage as a prop for a bunch of liberal fucks to virtue signal at the expense of a contestant with real talent and ability

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=482778 time=1668882054
You both are boring  ac_boring

And yet....here you are. With the whole innerwebz at your fingertips. You could be anywhere in cyber space....and here you sit.

Allowing me and Big to bore you.  In a thread I authored.  ac_unsure
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Brazil and trannies yo  :laugh:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Wy4p0iIHpcZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Wy4p0iIHpcZ/
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Breakfall

I was going to post funny tranny gifs here. But I started searching and felt sexually weirded-out looking at dudes with tits and dicks flashing their chocolate starfishes. I'm not putting myself through that just for a thread topic. I had to quit. I don't know how that ugly gay guy, Blurtrude, does it!?  ac_crying

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482804 time=1668892384 user_id=3358
I was going to post funny tranny gifs here. But I started searching and felt sexually weirded-out looking at dudes with tits and dicks flashing their chocolate starfishes. I'm not putting myself through that just for a thread topic. I had to quit. I don't know how that ugly gay guy, Blurtrude, does it!?  ac_crying

Its perverse isn't it?

Women dont exist in law anymore. This is just going to become a bigger and bigger problem.

Odinson

Good submissive girls get a personal bodyguard.

Naughty strong women have to defend themselves.

Dove

">

Btw at the end of the video Brittany tossed in clips from the Chris Chan rape.

The "transwoman" who raped his dementia addled elderly mother. Several times. And admitted it.

Odinson

Quote from: DKG post_id=482612 time=1668800873 user_id=3390
Sperm counts globally have fallen at an alarming rate – dropping by more than 62% between 1973 and 2018 – and could lead to a reproductive crisis, new research has found.

During the same period, the concentration of sperm among men dropped by more than 51%, from 101.2 million to 49 million sperm per milliliter of semen, according to the peer-reviewed study published Tuesday in the journal Human Reproduction Update.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/sperm-counts-worldwide-have-plunged-62-in-under-50-years-study/">https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/sperm-cou ... ars-study/">https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/sperm-counts-worldwide-have-plunged-62-in-under-50-years-study/

Food for thought.

Pollution or... Feminization of men.

The cities where they took these tests used to be full of pollution.

Lead-paint, weird chemicals in foods which have now been banned, super polluting cars, a shroud of smoke coming from the coal powerplant etc.

The indoor air in buildings used to be really toxic because they used lead in everything.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482835 time=1668905226 user_id=3214
Trump causes ROAD RAGE!

It's much better when angry terrorist mobs are burning down entire communities and murdering innocent people and children.

That's when certain people feel safe, I guess.

Fuck women having no legal definition and men being allowed access into all our spaces. Fuck women who have been ran out of domestic violence shelters. Fuck women being forced to share prison cells with male rapists. Fuck girls being raped in the ass by boys in skirts.

Fuck people being plowed down with vehicles by unhinged establishment cucks. Fuck business owners being forcibly shut down. Burned down.

Fuck the fact the uniparty is voting in the world closer to nuclear war than we have ever been.

Nope. We need to worry about some idiot narcissistic bimbo in CA who got a horn honked at her. THATS what we need to care about. No one else in the country matters at all.

I genuinely hope people who vote away the actual safety and protection of others, who vote for the war machine and the party of death and hatred feel unsafe every minute of every day. They deserve it for their disregard of other humans and their hatefulness.

Odinson

I dont think the American women like this situation... They are just too afraid to speak out.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=482846 time=1668913710 user_id=136
I dont think the American women like this situation... They are just too afraid to speak out.

Which is exactly why women like me need to be loudmouths about it.

When women are scared and they see another woman standing her ground, they join.

That one woman who threw a fit at Wi Spa gave the others the courage to stand with her.

Women are generally nonconfrontational and we would rather avoid these sorts of threatening situations. What will happen is women will start avoiding public facilities all together. Theyll start leaving sports. Theyll avoid domestic violence shelters....which is really fucking not good. It's in our nature to err on the side of peace and avoid troublesome and possibly dangerous situations. I'm speaking women in general. Not the very small percent of mouthy and combative ones. Women in general. We dont like public drama or frightening situations involving males. This has gained so much ground because it's easy to take advantage of our meek nature.  We know we are not built for physical combat so we avoid threatening situations.

Its understood most women will comply out of fear of physical and/or socail consequences. Especially with our children with us.

Fuck letting males use their power to take away our place in society. I intended to start as much as shit as possible the moment I see penis in a female space.  I'm really good at morphing fear into rage.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=482811 time=1668894110 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482804 time=1668892384 user_id=3358

Its perverse isn't it?

Women dont exist in law anymore. This is just going to become a bigger and bigger problem.

I don't think anyone that is born a male needs to express to everyone that he identifies as a woman and therefore has the right to go about his business as a woman...particularly when he wants to snap off a turd in the ladies room and feels that he's entitled to do so.

That shit kinda behaviour deserves a kick in the nutz or worse! Faggots!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQRSVe_oppNKGj6C-vTtO3ZTIriuscjNW_KQ&usqp=CAU">

Biggie Smiles

Whitney must be turning over in her grave

">

Dove