Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482852 time=1668921092 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=482811 time=1668894110 user_id=3266

Its perverse isn't it?

Women dont exist in law anymore. This is just going to become a bigger and bigger problem.

I don't think anyone that is born a male needs to express to everyone that he identifies as a woman and therefore has the right to go about his business as a woman...particularly when he wants to snap off a turd in the ladies room and feels that he's entitled to do so.

That shit kinda behaviour deserves a kick in the nutz or worse! Faggots!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQRSVe_oppNKGj6C-vTtO3ZTIriuscjNW_KQ&usqp=CAU">

That's exactly what's happening and what I'm opposing.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482856 time=1668923617 user_id=3214
Whitney must be turning over in her grave

">

A "transwoman" could go into a high end restaurant, take a huge shit right on the table and get a standing ovation.

Dove

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=482858 time=1668925718 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482852 time=1668921092 user_id=3358

I don't think anyone that is born a male needs to express to everyone that he identifies as a woman and therefore has the right to go about his business as a woman...particularly when he wants to snap off a turd in the ladies room and feels that he's entitled to do so.

That shit kinda behaviour deserves a kick in the nutz or worse! Faggots!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQRSVe_oppNKGj6C-vTtO3ZTIriuscjNW_KQ&usqp=CAU">

100%

I think a sodomite needs to realise that he's lucky to be living in a country, like America and other civilised countries, where they aren't going to be sentenced to death for perversing morality and debasing the pure living of scripture.

The age-old idiom: "Give them an inch and they take a mile" or more aptly "Give them a hand and they want to take the whole fucking arm" definitely comes to light when trying to relate to these seedy sodomites!

:laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=482860 time=1668926640 user_id=3266
">

Disgusting

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482861 time=1668927038 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=482858 time=1668925718 user_id=3266

100%

I think a sodomite needs to realise that he's lucky to be living in a country, like America and other civilised countries, where they aren't going to be sentenced to death for perversing morality and debasing the pure living of scripture.

The age-old idiom: "Give them an inch and they take a mile" or more aptly "Give them a hand and they want to take the whole fucking arm" definitely comes to light when trying to relate to these seedy sodomites!

That's the thing too. People in the west are very tolerant. And the more this is pushed and the more people realizd what's happening, the LESS tolerant theyll become.  It's already happening like that.

People are gonna turn on the "lgbtqia" shit more and more as they push their gross gender beliefs and practices onto children.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=482832 time=1668904838 user_id=136
Quote from: DKG post_id=482612 time=1668800873 user_id=3390
Sperm counts globally have fallen at an alarming rate – dropping by more than 62% between 1973 and 2018 – and could lead to a reproductive crisis, new research has found.

During the same period, the concentration of sperm among men dropped by more than 51%, from 101.2 million to 49 million sperm per milliliter of semen, according to the peer-reviewed study published Tuesday in the journal Human Reproduction Update.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/sperm-counts-worldwide-have-plunged-62-in-under-50-years-study/">https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/sperm-cou ... ars-study/">https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/sperm-counts-worldwide-have-plunged-62-in-under-50-years-study/

Food for thought.

Pollution or... Feminization of men.

The cities where they took these tests used to be full of pollution.

Lead-paint, weird chemicals in foods which have now been banned, super polluting cars, a shroud of smoke coming from the coal powerplant etc.

The indoor air in buildings used to be really toxic because they used lead in everything.

Dangerous pollution was worse eighty years ago.

DKG

Armed Antifa members guarded a bookstore in Denton, Texas that was hosting a "transgender storytime" for children.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=482899 time=1668958156 user_id=3266

100%

That's the thing too. People in the west are very tolerant. And the more this is pushed and the more people realizd what's happening, the LESS tolerant theyll become.  It's already happening like that.

People are gonna turn on the "lgbtqia" shit more and more as they push their gross gender beliefs and practices onto children.

It's already happening here and is being monitored. America's leftards let these fruits get away with way too much.

Children experiment and generally sort themselves out, they don't need to be labled and categorised over every tiny detail before they've even reached puberty.

We had sex education from around 12 years onwards, and there definitely was no emphasis on faggotry to sow dud seeds in the minds of minors.

caskur

100%

Not in Australia. Women have been brainwashed into accepting deviates.

They won!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=482907 time=1668959242 user_id=3390
Quote from: Odinson post_id=482832 time=1668904838 user_id=136

Pollution or... Feminization of men.

The cities where they took these tests used to be full of pollution.

Lead-paint, weird chemicals in foods which have now been banned, super polluting cars, a shroud of smoke coming from the coal powerplant etc.

The indoor air in buildings used to be really toxic because they used lead in everything.

This isn't right. It was shifted to China where their regulations are extremely low. That is all.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=483039 time=1668981138 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=482907 time=1668959242 user_id=3390

This isn't right. It was shifted to China where their regulations are extremely low. That is all.

Wrong. Northern China and South Korea used to burn wood to heat their homes until the late 1970's.

Biggie Smiles

You know what I really enjoy about these failure vermin leftists who claim this whole idea of more than 2 genders?

If you dig up the bodies of a transgender male 1000 years from now scientists will be identify them as male based on their DNA no matter what the fuck their mental illness told them while they were alive

but it's SCIENCE with those losers !!!!

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=483037 time=1668980957 user_id=2156

Not in Australia. Women have been brainwashed into accepting deviates.

They won!!!

Nah Cas you guys have a thriving gender critical movement brewing down there

Give it time. Let women see what this actually means for us.