Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483135 time=1668996760 user_id=3214
You know what I really enjoy about these failure vermin leftists who claim this whole idea of more than 2 genders?

If you dig up the bodies of a transgender male 1000 years from now scientists will be identify them as male based on their DNA no matter what the fuck their mental illness told them while they were alive

but it's SCIENCE with those losers !!!!

That makes me LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=483158 time=1668999241 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=483037 time=1668980957 user_id=2156

Not in Australia. Women have been brainwashed into accepting deviates.

They won!!!

Nah Cas you guys have a thriving gender critical movement brewing down there

Give it time. Let women see what this actually means for us.

I dont have much faith.

God put them at the bottom of the earth for a reason

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483162 time=1668999637 user_id=3214

I dont have much faith.

God put them at the bottom of the earth for a reason

:roll:

Shen Li

5 killed, 18 injured after shooter opened fire at LGTBZD alphabet soup nightclub.

https://twitter.com/briansherrodtv/status/1594269720336891904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1594269720336891904%7Ctwgr%5Ec48d04c93c8e042bf6000054f6fe55407e8a65c7%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcolorado-gay-club-shootinganderson-lee-aldridge">https://twitter.com/briansherrodtv/stat ... e-aldridge">https://twitter.com/briansherrodtv/status/1594269720336891904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1594269720336891904%7Ctwgr%5Ec48d04c93c8e042bf6000054f6fe55407e8a65c7%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcolorado-gay-club-shootinganderson-lee-aldridge

Odinson

I was thinking that there might have been some decent people there...

But then again, no decent man or a woman supports that piece of shit pedophile organization.

Too bad it was only 5.

Biggie Smiles

was the place known for harboring pedos?

I haven't followed this much

just saw that 5 fags were killed and lost interest in the particulars from there

Dove

Good grief I dont agree with that at all.

First off as long as they are in an adult club doing adult shit and not harrassing babies that's fine....they should feel safe to do so. They should NOT feel safe doing shit with children or family drag shows and whatnot.

And this just gives the left politcal fodder. They are all excited now because they have ammo against the "right".

That's all they care about. They dont care that anyone is DEAD...they WANT this shit to happen so they can blame Trump.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=483222 time=1669033564 user_id=3266

First off as long as they are in an adult club doing adult shit and not harrassing babies that's fine....they should feel safe to do so. They should NOT feel safe doing shit with children or family drag shows and whatnot.

And this just gives the left politcal fodder. They are all excited now because they have ammo against the "right".

That's all they care about. They dont care that anyone is DEAD...they WANT this shit to happen so they can blame Trump.

the shocking twist is - that it wasn't a crazed right-winger at all.... the bar was called Club Q and the gunman thought it was a Q-anon hangout.... he opened fire thinking that they were J6th protesters.... the tragedy is that 3 of don pelosi's boyfriends were killed....  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483223 time=1669034001 user_id=1582

the shocking twist is - that it wasn't a crazed right-winger at all.... the bar was called Club Q and the gunman thought it was a Q-anon hangout.... he opened fire thinking that they were J6th protesters.... the tragedy is that 3 of don pelosi's boyfriends were killed....  :laugh:

That does not surprise me at all. Fucking idiot.

I'm just saying you know its gonna be used as politcal ammo because that's how sociopathic dems are. If it was their own theyll try to distance it like they do with all dem/prog acts of violence.

deadskinmask

its okay.... its only gonna get worse....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483226 time=1669034401 user_id=1582
its okay.... its only gonna get worse....

I know. :/

Dove

Biggie Smiles

It makes no difference. Evidence could show that it was Nancy Pelosi's husband that killed these people with his anal hammer and they'd STILL blame the right

for crying out loud there was a thread the other day where the participants were blaming Trump for road rage in a liberal toilet

you cannot reason with these people

caskur

Quote from: caskur post_id=483037 time=1668980957 user_id=2156

Not in Australia. Women have been brainwashed into accepting deviates.

They won!!!

Great... really great but you wouldn't know it watching our TV channels...

One basket baller comes out as the first gay basket baller and it's world wide news...and drinks all around.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

I'm allowing politics in this thread and the big thread only. Every other thread it's in, is getting merged. JS
<t></t>