Erica Mena

Dovey, Eddie is asking for you via guest post.he's obsessed
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485636 time=1670002765 user_id=2845

Really?

Oh well  :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=485652 time=1670006313 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485636 time=1670002765 user_id=2845

Really?

If he knew your name and where you worked he would be contacting your employer a lot more than KM did.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485655 time=1670006788 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=485652 time=1670006313 user_id=3266

Really?

If he knew your name and where you worked he would be contacting your employer a lot more than KM did.

Good thing I dont have one right now lol

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485653 time=1670006373 user_id=2845
You wanna see it or nah? lol

Sure link it!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fleamajor post_id=485510 time=1669933831
Dove are you half black? You look part negro.

There ya go
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485720 time=1670013837 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fleamajor post_id=485510 time=1669933831
Dove are you half black? You look part negro.

There ya go

ac_toofunny

Oh Lort lol

See how these racists talk?!

reel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484563 time=1669508195 user_id=1676
Part 2/2

I can see the allure of prayer or meditative reflection but I hadn't done anything like that since I was 6 or maybe 8..

Since then, I've come to the shallow and shakey theory that no religion is the right one or wrong one and iike the theories surrounding parallel universe's or timelines, they can all exist under the one cosmic umbrella.

The only things which matter is whether one lets goodness in their heart, out of their heart, and forgives themselves and those around them.  

We have a sort of pre-programmed amnesia about the great mysteries of life and I sense, maybe wrongly, that's probably necessary or what's the point of living if the knowing doesn't need a growing.

I think reincarnation is real. I sense it's an endless roller-coaster ride with short stoppages which you have to remain in the seat.... unless you have a faith of sorts where you can finally climb down the scaffolding safely and join the others as you all trade fond banter, eat cotton candy, and stroll around amongst the lights, noises, and other people who no longer feel the need to keep buying tickets.

It's an oft found picture and frame found in places like thrift stores, discount shops, and even carnie booths:

https://i.postimg.cc/mrXrPNzk/e582fbefa4afd9546efcf20cc75f9bb3.jpg">

It also sums up my intuitions of many decades.

I'm probably completely off the mark... but it doesn't feel like it deep down inside. I'm ok with being erroneous. I could and should be forgiven if there is a God of all Gods or just one.... or none.... I dunno.

If your instincts sense an all encompassing and profound love and order, shouldn't you follow that religiously?

I like this.

This is so much different from anything else I've seen you post, I'm a little thrown by it.

Dove

Quote from: reel post_id=485802 time=1670021661 user_id=196
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484563 time=1669508195 user_id=1676
Part 2/2

I can see the allure of prayer or meditative reflection but I hadn't done anything like that since I was 6 or maybe 8..

Since then, I've come to the shallow and shakey theory that no religion is the right one or wrong one and iike the theories surrounding parallel universe's or timelines, they can all exist under the one cosmic umbrella.

The only things which matter is whether one lets goodness in their heart, out of their heart, and forgives themselves and those around them.  

We have a sort of pre-programmed amnesia about the great mysteries of life and I sense, maybe wrongly, that's probably necessary or what's the point of living if the knowing doesn't need a growing.

I think reincarnation is real. I sense it's an endless roller-coaster ride with short stoppages which you have to remain in the seat.... unless you have a faith of sorts where you can finally climb down the scaffolding safely and join the others as you all trade fond banter, eat cotton candy, and stroll around amongst the lights, noises, and other people who no longer feel the need to keep buying tickets.

It's an oft found picture and frame found in places like thrift stores, discount shops, and even carnie booths:

https://i.postimg.cc/mrXrPNzk/e582fbefa4afd9546efcf20cc75f9bb3.jpg">

It also sums up my intuitions of many decades.

I'm probably completely off the mark... but it doesn't feel like it deep down inside. I'm ok with being erroneous. I could and should be forgiven if there is a God of all Gods or just one.... or none.... I dunno.

If your instincts sense an all encompassing and profound love and order, shouldn't you follow that religiously?

I like this.

This is so much different from anything else I've seen you post, I'm a little thrown by it.

He doesnt just open up like some common board whore. He needs to know he is appreciated and respected.  He takes him time.  

He opens up slowly like a flower.  ac_wub

Odinson

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=485900 time=1670043875 user_id=136
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ZGZr3dBvW2U">https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ZGZr3dBvW2U

Shes a fucking child abuser.

Disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Oerdin

Notice how that narcissistic woman wasn't spending her free time with her children (which she is abusing) and instead was trying to virtue signaling and beg for handouts on the internet.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485634 time=1670002491 user_id=3214
How does a post OP tranny get wet?

Can't be of natural means

Tears over the fact they will never be women, just castrated and infertile men?

I imagine that keeps them pretty hot and wet.