The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=497075 time=1680749107 user_id=1582
yall like to make fun of these ppl and i gotta admit that i enjoy it also.... but at the same time you gotta remember that these ppl are mentally ill and are being exploited by a ruthless and completely unethical political party who sees them not only as a fervent voter base but also as an easily manipulated weapon of massive destruction.... ultimately they're victims just as much as they are predators....

Brother, I know all that. Jim Crow Joe met with Dylan Mulvaney to discuss women's issues for Christ sake.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=497030 time=1680730039 user_id=3396
A woke preacher in Fargo, North Dakota, compared the Nashville shooter who slaughtered six Christians to Jesus just before the Crucifixion in a recent sermon.

On Sunday, newly installed pastor Micah Louwagie, a woman who claims to be "trans" and who prefers they/them pronouns, made the shocking comparison during an Easter-themed service at St. Mark's Lutheran Church.

https://twitter.com/WokePreacherTV/status/1642956286886305793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1642956286886305793%7Ctwgr%5E8e2bd31b96361fa814b802aa253be33d3bd2d158%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Ffemale-pastor-who-identifies-as-trans-compares-nashville-shooter-to-jesus">https://twitter.com/WokePreacherTV/stat ... r-to-jesus">https://twitter.com/WokePreacherTV/status/1642956286886305793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1642956286886305793%7Ctwgr%5E8e2bd31b96361fa814b802aa253be33d3bd2d158%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Ffemale-pastor-who-identifies-as-trans-compares-nashville-shooter-to-jesus

The website for St. Mark's is rife with rainbow and transgender flags, and its mission statement expressly includes the so-called "LGBTQIA" community:

Consider these words when you see some degenerate clown like this defiling The House of God.

Revelation

To the Church in Ephesus

2 "To the angel[a] of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

To the Church in Smyrna

8 "To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:

These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown.

11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

To the Church in Pergamum

12 "To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

To the Church in Thyatira

18 "To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, 'I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.'

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one 'will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery'—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Herman

Old Herman doesn't read much scripture.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=497084 time=1680750627 user_id=3396

The cliffs notes are:

A. Some tranny kweirdo whore is preaching kweirdo tolerance from the pulpit.

B. Jesus directly states that He rejects any church that tolerates this.

Simple, really.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497088 time=1680752012 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=497084 time=1680750627 user_id=3396

The cliffs notes are:

Simple, really.

Old Herman rejects any socoety that tells folks they can change their gender.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=497091 time=1680752320 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497088 time=1680752012 user_id=3351

The cliffs notes are:

Simple, really.

I prefer to see any kweirdo period executed, murdered, burned to death, clubbed to death or otherwise disposed of as the sub human refuse they are. You know, like God intended!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497095 time=1680752673 user_id=3351

I prefer to see any kweirdo period executed, murdered, burned to death, clubbed to death or otherwise disposed of as the sub human refuse they are. You know, like God intended!

Praise the Lord.

Herman

Ask not why little kids should not see drag queens. Ask why drag queens crave an audience of little kids.

caskur

I just looked after my 12 yr old cousin.... they have been brainwashed into accepting the latest issue on transgender and won't budge.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Lobotomized genitals is what the government funded educational systems are gunning for. You want your kids to get through to adulthood and give you grandkids, you'll have to resort to homeschooling them.

And not allowing them any access to Tiktok.

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=497109 time=1680763330 user_id=2156

I just looked after my 12 yr old cousin.... they have been brainwashed into accepting the latest issue on transgender and won't budge.

Australian schools are no longer teaching basic science?

Lokmar

I spoke to all my kids about politics, good v evil, and all kinds of things my entire family said they were too young for. They all said "let them be kids". The problem with that is their brains are literally a sponge. If you dont teach them, somebody will....especially today. Changing their minds after the fact is a mountain.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=497133 time=1680790172 user_id=3390

Australian schools are no longer teaching basic science?

Aussie Millennials and Zoomers are identifying as trans in rates only surpassed by their North American counterparts. Government schools are happy with this revolting development as it feeds into their diversity and inclusion quotient and senators are working hard to catch up.

You should have seen the stink that ensued when women's rights activist Posie Parker visited recently...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ChYcwh19csE/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/ChYcwh19csE/

No woman has a penis? HUWHITE SOUPREMASAHHHH! BOIL HER BOTTOM IN KOMBOUCHA ENEMA JUICE UND SERVE IT TO ZE CIS VUN SLICE AT A TIME!!!!

Anonymous

Heh, check the titless wonder masquerading as a journalist at the 5 minute mark... that's what the Aussies are taking their talking points from nowadays.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497175 time=1680807348 user_id=3351

I spoke to all my kids about politics, good v evil, and all kinds of things my entire family said they were too young for. They all said "let them be kids". The problem with that is their brains are literally a sponge. If you dont teach them, somebody will....especially today. Changing their minds after the fact is a mountain.

I agree 100%... unfortunately my young cousin is not under my control

He has one thing going for him... he writes songs and they are way above his years.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol