The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Now it's TRANTIFA. They are after anti progs and cisgender gals.

'TRANTIFA:' Experts warn of 'increasing trend' of extremism and violence from far-left transgender activists

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trantifa-experts-warn-increasing-trend-extremism-violence-far-left-transgender-activists">https://www.foxnews.com/media/trantifa- ... -activists">https://www.foxnews.com/media/trantifa-experts-warn-increasing-trend-extremism-violence-far-left-transgender-activists

UN investigator Reem Alsalem warned that 'freedom of speech and thought, including on the issues of sex, gender, and gender identity' are under attack

From shootings to riots, feminist experts warn that radical transgender activists are growing increasingly violent and extreme, with some using the term "Trantifa" to describe the phenomenon.

While Antifa is the far-left "anti-fascist" militant movement often associated with black clothing, face-masks and violent protest, the new term "Trantifa" has been "coined on social media to highlight the strong transgender presence within the anarchist outfit," according to The Daily Mail, which used the definition of "far-left transgender activists willing to intimidate, harass and even use violence to advance their radical new ideas about gender."

UN investigator Reem Alsalem, who has served as the United Nations Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls since August 2021, is one of multiple experts on the topic who sounded the alarm about extreme transgender activism to the U.K. outlet.

UN investigator Reem Alsalem, who has served as the United Nations Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls since August 2021, is one of multiple experts on the topic who sounded the alarm about extreme transgender activism to the U.K. outlet.

"There is an increasing trend that I have been observing," she said. Alsalem pointed to attacks on activist Riley Gaines, who has spoken out against biological men being allowed to compete in women's sports. Alsalem describe how Gaines was "ambushed and hit" by "screaming trans activists" in San Francisco after trying to give a speech out about this cause.

Lokmar

I'd fucking kill every fucking homosexual on the planet if I could get away with it. I hate them all. I hate anyone who thinks they deserve to be tolerated. If thats you, I am your mortal enemy.

DKG

A California man who first made national news in 1999 after he was fired from his job as a public high school teacher for presenting himself as female and discussing his so-called gender transition with students has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the gruesome murders of three people.

On Wednesday, 68-year-old Dana Rivers, who formerly went by David Chester Warfield, was sentenced to life for the 2016 brutal slaying of Charlotte Reed, 56; her lesbian partner, Patricia Wright, 57; and Wright's adopted son, Benny Toto Diambu-Wright, 19.

The details of the crime are enough to churn even the hardiest of stomachs. Rivers not only shot Reed twice but then stabbed her more than 40 times, spending much of his time butchering her face and neck. Wright had also been shot and stabbed. Diambu-Wright, who had just graduated from high school, managed to run outside in an attempt to escape his assailant, but he made it only as far as the driveway before succumbing to his injuries. He had been shot in the heart.

Herman

Sex change operations are now a two billion dollar a year business in the US. It is growing by double digits each year. Like COVID and climate change, this is a money scam.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503791 time=1687218352 user_id=3396
Sex change operations are now a two billion dollar a year business in the US. It is growing by double digits each year. Like COVID and climate change, this is a money scam.

A depopulation scam too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503406 time=1686801704 user_id=3351
I'd fucking kill every fucking homosexual on the planet if I could get away with it. I hate them all. I hate anyone who thinks they deserve to be tolerated. If thats you, I am your mortal enemy.

Your beef is with entitled people, not the vast majority of quiet and private gays and lesbians.

You direct your hate appropriately.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503805 time=1687247287 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=503791 time=1687218352 user_id=3396

A depopulation scam too.

I honestly think that is the real goal.  The WEF has repeatedly stated they want to reduce the human population to 500 million from 8 billion.  To do that they need to kill and/sterilize a hell of a lot of people.  Not to mention it would result in a collapse of civilization all to reach random goals set by power mad elderly men?

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503806 time=1687247545 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503406 time=1686801704 user_id=3351

Your beef is with entitled people, not the vast majority of quiet and private gays and lesbians.

I used to work at an RV dealership and gays like to camp......probably so they can have random sex with other kweirdos, but whatever. Of these so called "quiet and private" gays you speak of, 1 of them wrote articles for the Prairie Flame that should have gotten him butchered for promoting kid diddling and one woman in particular seethed with contempt and anger at us techs no doubt because she couldnt fix her shit herself. Her "wife" shined us on so she could get her way. I worked with a fag out in california who told me he banged the chicks at the clubs from time to time because they were looking for no attachment sex. No doubt he was a vector for AIDS in the straight community. These experiences have taught me one thing: Gays of all stripes are the most repulsive creatures in all of society and should be executed IMMEDIATELY.

I'm sure you can sell your moderate views to someone, but it sure as fuck will NEVER be me! I've known plenty of these vermin!

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG post_id=503504 time=1686928829 user_id=3390
A California man who first made national news in 1999 after he was fired from his job as a public high school teacher for presenting himself as female and discussing his so-called gender transition with students has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the gruesome murders of three people.

On Wednesday, 68-year-old Dana Rivers, who formerly went by David Chester Warfield, was sentenced to life for the 2016 brutal slaying of Charlotte Reed, 56; her lesbian partner, Patricia Wright, 57; and Wright's adopted son, Benny Toto Diambu-Wright, 19.

The details of the crime are enough to churn even the hardiest of stomachs. Rivers not only shot Reed twice but then stabbed her more than 40 times, spending much of his time butchering her face and neck. Wright had also been shot and stabbed. Diambu-Wright, who had just graduated from high school, managed to run outside in an attempt to escape his assailant, but he made it only as far as the driveway before succumbing to his injuries. He had been shot in the heart.

Troons are some of the most misogynistic pieces of shit you will ever run across.  They hate women because they, in their diseased minds, want to be women but know they never can be.  Add in that the cross sex hormones they take make many of them absolutely psychotic and...  Well, you get shit like this.  That is before you get into all the sexual fetishisms and high rates of sex abuse because no one wants them.  Oh, and huge numbers of them have dark triad personality types to begin with.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503812 time=1687266891 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=503806 time=1687247545 user_id=1676

I used to work at an RV dealership and gays like to camp......probably so they can have random sex with other kweirdos, but whatever. Of these so called "quiet and private" gays you speak of, 1 of them wrote articles for the Prairie Flame that should have gotten him butchered for promoting kid diddling and one woman in particular seethed with contempt and anger at us techs no doubt because she couldnt fix her shit herself. Her "wife" shined us on so she could get her way. I worked with a fag out in california who told me he banged the chicks at the clubs from time to time because they were looking for no attachment sex. No doubt he was a vector for AIDS in the straight community. These experiences have taught me one thing: Gays of all stripes are the most repulsive creatures in all of society and should be executed IMMEDIATELY.

I'm sure you can sell your moderate views to someone, but it sure as fuck will NEVER be me! I've known plenty of these vermin!

Somebody will in turn put you out...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503834 time=1687287952 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503812 time=1687266891 user_id=3351

Believe me, I fully expect some whacko faggit or sympathizer to attack me anyway. Its what they all do. People like you will say I deserved it. Meanwhile, I will preach intolerance until someone shuts me up. They best not try it while I have access to my weapons though. I'll shoot the fuck outta all of them.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503814 time=1687268000 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=503504 time=1686928829 user_id=3390

Troons are some of the most misogynistic pieces of shit you will ever run across.  

I did not know that until recently.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503835 time=1687288686 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=503834 time=1687287952 user_id=1676

Believe me, I fully expect some whacko faggit or sympathizer to attack me anyway. Its what they all do. People like you will say I deserved it. Meanwhile, I will preach intolerance until someone shuts me up. They best not try it while I have access to my weapons though. I'll shoot the fuck outta all of them.

I'm not a sympathiser type... just a live and let live sort.

But if you're killing people that stuck to themselves and didn't engage in criminality, the bible says that you shall be struck down and sent on your way to hell for being stupid.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503844 time=1687296986 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503835 time=1687288686 user_id=3351

But if you're killing people that stuck to themselves and didn't engage in criminality, the bible says that you shall be struck down and sent on your way to hell for being stupid.

In an earlier quote to the Fuhrer, I made it crystal clear that I wish to follow Biblical command that states everyone should get a fair trial. For faggits, that means a trial with capital punishment as the sentence. I'll be happy to throw the first bolder after the conviction. With all the faggits on video, I suspect I'm gonna look like a body builder from throwing all those rocks at those convicted faggits.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503845 time=1687298579 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=503844 time=1687296986 user_id=1676

In an earlier quote to the Fuhrer, I made it crystal clear that I wish to follow Biblical command that states everyone should get a fair trial. For faggits, that means a trial with capital punishment as the sentence. I'll be happy to throw the first bolder after the conviction. With all the faggits on video, I suspect I'm gonna look like a body builder from throwing all those rocks at those convicted faggits.

So you're throwing the first stones, eh?

That's very biblical....
Blahhhhhh...