The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504575 time=1687888239 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=504555 time=1687875837 user_id=3390
George Takei was crushed on social media after offering a defense for Pride parade marchers who exposed themselves while children were present.

The incident was documented by video and photographs that showed nude LGBTQ activists riding bicycles during a parade in Seattle, Washington. In some photographs, children can be seen among the spectators.

And George Takei is one of the peaceful and "normal" gays motherfuckers keep shoving in my face whenever I say kill em all. FUCK THAT SHIT!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

He is an actor. Need I say more.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504543 time=1687854427 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=504532 time=1687835739 user_id=3396

What the hell is going on.

The usual. Leftists atomizing our society.

Just ten years ago, going after kids would have been unthinkable.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=504605 time=1687905385 user_id=3396

I know I sound like a broken record but I said this shit would happen at least 20 years ago and I told everyone on CO the same when it was running.

Oerdin

George Takei was crushed on social media after offering a defense for Pride parade marchers who exposed themselves while children were present.

The incident was documented by video and photographs that showed nude LGBTQ activists riding bicycles during a parade in Seattle, Washington. In some photographs, children can be seen among the spectators.

GT also defended child sexual grooming talking about how he got ass raped by a 19 year old when he was 13.  There is a huge pedo problem in the gay community and troons are even worse.  Yet if you dare to cite the crime stats you get called mean names.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=504639 time=1687926354 user_id=3374

GT also defended child sexual grooming talking about how he got ass raped by a 19 year old when he was 13.  There is a huge pedo problem in the gay community and troons are even worse.  Yet if you dare to cite the crime stats you get called mean names.

^^^^This is how the majority of faggits are created.

Oerdin

For the majority, yes.  Gays are generally made and not born.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Not really. Kids have been getting buggered for centuries, I remember a furore about Catholic priests taking liberties as I was growing up, more recently allegations against Ashkenazi ews (rabbis included) in New York and the stories abou Boy Scouts leaders were legion. Add to that the amount of fucked up shit in various legacy media outlets... the only difference being that its perpetrators of yesterday weren't anywhere near as blatant as the current crop of rainbow rapists. Then again they were always a rather flamboyant lot, so I'm not surprised to find certain of their number lisping it from the top of their testorsterone challenged voices.

It goes back further of course, hell even some editions of the bible have been known to make veiled reference to Jesus sodomizing a boy of... fourteen if memory serves? I'm not one to place stock in the tale of course, agnostic me and all, just pointing it out.

Point being as unthinkable as it assuredly was to you ten years ago, I was under the impression it was already going on and not simply in the gay or transgender community. And just as I am not prepared to cast all Christians in the role of Father O'Malley, so too am I reluctant to cast all troons and gays as being representative of a smaller subset that march under their flag.

I prefer to judge someone by the content of the character (or lack thereof) rather than the pidgeonholes afforded them. I know this does not meet with the vociferous approval of Brother Lokmar, but the fact is I know plenty of people from all walks of life who aren't into buggering minors, nor lopping off their genitals or so much as shooing them into a womanface event.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=504639 time=1687926354 user_id=3374

Where would one get those stats?

Oerdin

https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1673892202106306563">https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/stat ... 2106306563">https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1673892202106306563

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=504687 time=1687963554 user_id=3374
https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1673892202106306563">https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/stat ... 2106306563">https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1673892202106306563

There is lots of evifdence of that around the US and Canada.

Oerdin

Yet leftists defend the child grooming.

Oerdin

This groomer shit is now every where.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1674052387999215617">https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status ... 7999215617">https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1674052387999215617

Lokmar

The difference these days is there is an OPEN push for the grooming and sexual mutilation of children. At no other time in at least a few hundred has this even remotely been comparable and it sure as fuck has NEVER been like this on a world wide scale.

Oerdin

Yes, for the last decade the radical left have openly been trying to pretend the sexual abuse of children, who cannot consent, is somehow just a life style choice.  It isn't.  It is a disgusting crime which horrible damages children who are completely unable to give informed consent.  It is predatory, it is sexual abuse of minors, and it is not ok.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504658 time=1687943845 user_id=3409

Not really. Kids have been getting buggered for centuries, I remember a furore about Catholic priests taking liberties as I was growing up, more recently allegations against Ashkenazi ews (rabbis included) in New York and the stories abou Boy Scouts leaders were legion. Add to that the amount of fucked up shit in various legacy media outlets... the only difference being that its perpetrators of yesterday weren't anywhere near as blatant as the current crop of rainbow rapists. Then again they were always a rather flamboyant lot, so I'm not surprised to find certain of their number lisping it from the top of their testorsterone challenged voices.

It goes back further of course, hell even some editions of the bible have been known to make veiled reference to Jesus sodomizing a boy of... fourteen if memory serves? I'm not one to place stock in the tale of course, agnostic me and all, just pointing it out.

Point being as unthinkable as it assuredly was to you ten years ago, I was under the impression it was already going on and not simply in the gay or transgender community. And just as I am not prepared to cast all Christians in the role of Father O'Malley, so too am I reluctant to cast all troons and gays as being representative of a smaller subset that march under their flag.

I prefer to judge someone by the content of the character (or lack thereof) rather than the pidgeonholes afforded them. I know this does not meet with the vociferous approval of Brother Lokmar, but the fact is I know plenty of people from all walks of life who aren't into buggering minors, nor lopping off their genitals or so much as shooing them into a womanface event.

Ten years ago not even the likes of AOC would have said that drag time story hour for kindergarten kids is harmless.