Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 08:23:28 PMHe needs to go to jail for that.

In a liberal area he'll probably be offered a high ranking position in local government for that

If he can prove there were children around when he did it they'll probably making him Tsar of local day care or something

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 08:30:31 PMIn a liberal area he'll probably be offered a high ranking position in local government for that

If he can prove there were children around when he did it they'll probably making him Tsar of local day care or something

seriously, they would.

:bitching:

they need exterminating.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

O avatar_Biggie Smiles

:like:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

caskur

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/how-accused-paedophile-childcare-worker-described-himself-in-online-profile/news-story/288b6437d480c52dbfa9c89a9b29592a

How accused paedophile childcare worker described himself in online profile

A childcare worker charged with sexually abusing 91 young girls boasted in an online bio how he "loved engaging children in meaningful experiences".

Staff writers
3 min read
August 8, 2023 - 10:01AM

National
Queensland
Crime

How accused paedophile childcare worker described himself in online profile
A childcare worker charged with sexually abusing 91 young girls boasted in an online bio how he "loved engaging children in meaningful experiences".

Staff writers
3 min read
August 8, 2023 - 10:01AM

07:00
Former childcare worker charged with 1,623 child abuse offences
A former childcare worker in the Gold Coast has been charged with 1623 child abuse offences.
View more related videos
A former childcare worker charged with sexually abusing 91 young girls over a 15-year period reportedly boasted in an online profile how he "loved engaging children in meaningful experiences".

The Gold Coast man, 45, was last week charged with more than 1600 offences including 136 counts of rape and 110 counts of sexual intercourse with a child under 10. The charges relate to 91 alleged victims from 10 Brisbane childcare centres, one Sydney childcare centre and an international centre, where he worked between 2007 and 2022.

He cannot be named until his case is committed to trial, under Queensland law. If convicted of all offences, he could be Australia's worst-ever paedophile.
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

AMA paper plots move on taxpayer-funded uterus transplants for biological men

The American Medical Association floated a trial balloon for uterus transplants for biological men who identify as transgender, pushing the next phase of "Frankenstein tech" for cross-sex procedures.

An ethical analysis of uterus transplants for males published in the AMA's Journal of Ethics in June detailed the ethical arguments behind such a procedure, including whether or not it should be taxpayer funded.

The first successful uterine transplant, which was conducted on a woman, occurred in Sweden in 2013.

The article notes that some reasons transgender-identifying biological men might want the transplant, UTx, is to gestate their own children or to "consolidate their identities but not gestate children."

According to a 2021 study done on the perceptions and motivations for uterus transplants for men identifying as women, 94% of respondents believed that the ability to birth children "would enhance perceptions of their femininity." Eighty-eight percent of respondents believed the ability to "menstruate" would also add to this perception.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/ama-taxpayer-funded-uterus-transplants-men
Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 18, 2023, 08:03:30 PMAMA paper plots move on taxpayer-funded uterus transplants for biological men

The American Medical Association floated a trial balloon for uterus transplants for biological men who identify as transgender, pushing the next phase of "Frankenstein tech" for cross-sex procedures.

An ethical analysis of uterus transplants for males published in the AMA's Journal of Ethics in June detailed the ethical arguments behind such a procedure, including whether or not it should be taxpayer funded.

The first successful uterine transplant, which was conducted on a woman, occurred in Sweden in 2013.

The article notes that some reasons transgender-identifying biological men might want the transplant, UTx, is to gestate their own children or to "consolidate their identities but not gestate children."

According to a 2021 study done on the perceptions and motivations for uterus transplants for men identifying as women, 94% of respondents believed that the ability to birth children "would enhance perceptions of their femininity." Eighty-eight percent of respondents believed the ability to "menstruate" would also add to this perception.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/ama-taxpayer-funded-uterus-transplants-men

This will sound very terrible of me but I hope they die on the operating table, the freaks.  :character0029:  :coolbro:

As for for the quacks attempting those kind of procedures... they should die too.

- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Quote from: caskur on August 20, 2023, 12:23:13 AMThis will sound very terrible of me but I hope they die on the operating table, the freaks.  :character0029:  :coolbro:

As for for the quacks attempting those kind of procedures... they should die too.

I bet as soon as the guy gets his first period he'll be begging them to take it back out.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Everything is being perverted today.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Oerdin

Oerdin

German public schools are even more fucked up than ours with kindergartens having "sexual exploration rooms" where 6 year olds are encouraged to masterbate and touch each other.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1694414412465963099
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List