Replies: 7369
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

The other day I saw an interesting piece on how the Asian "lady boys" never try to pass for real women. If you ask if they're women, they will promptly correct you "no, I'm a lady boy". They pronounce the "boy" emphatically. And guess what, they're not persecuted or ostracized, because they seem themselves in their own category, man who like to act as women, not some type of woman who defies all biological facts.

Guess that kind of insanity is a western world thing only.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

DKG

Quote from: Rancidmilko on October 10, 2023, 09:23:12 AMThe other day I saw an interesting piece on how the Asian "lady boys" never try to pass for real women. If you ask if they're women, they will promptly correct you "no, I'm a lady boy". They pronounce the "boy" emphatically. And guess what, they're not persecuted or ostracized, because they seem themselves in their own category, man who like to act as women, not some type of woman who defies all biological facts.

Guess that kind of insanity is a western world thing only.
They are insane expecting us to play along with their fantasies.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oerdin

Brent

Quote from: DKG on October 10, 2023, 10:53:10 AMThey are insane expecting us to play along with their fantasies.
I still have not met a trans male demanding I respect his pronouns. I will laugh my head off if that happens.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Brent on October 11, 2023, 09:48:47 PMI still have not met a trans male demanding I respect his pronouns. I will laugh my head if that happens.

These people tend to stay in groups and limited to very few spaces. You see more of them in certain cities, for example.

Here in Brazoo, only place where I see them is at the mall. Many of them working there, especially in "hip stores" and fast-food joints, like Burger King.

But I can walk downtown and not see a single one.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Brent

Quote from: Rancidmilko on October 11, 2023, 10:03:47 PMThese people tend to stay in groups and limited to very few spaces. You see more of them in certain cities, for example.

Here in Brazoo, only place where I see them is at the mall. Many of them working there, especially in "hip stores" and fast-food joints, like Burger King.

I see them in public places, but I have not had any interaction with them yet.

Odinson

There are no physical differences between men and women.

Look at that dude being toxicly masculine at 0:30

He is like thinking "I heard the mess is serving ribs today".

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on October 22, 2023, 01:46:08 PMThere are no physical differences between men and women.

Well there isn't from the waist down. Women legs are just as strong as men's when they are the same height. But upper body.   ... men are heaps stronger.

QuoteLook at that dude being toxicly masculine at 0:30

He is like thinking "I heard the mess is serving ribs today".

I don't get this which means I am now ready to sleep..

G'nite!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Rancidmilko on October 11, 2023, 10:03:47 PMThese people tend to stay in groups and limited to very few spaces. You see more of them in certain cities, for example.

I am seeing more men dressing like women now than ten years ago.

Lokmar

This shit will only continue to get worse and worse until we genocide faggits of all types. I'd personally gas and burn every single faggit on the planet if I could.

Oerdin

No, It doesn't appear this person is a troon but it very well might claim to be nonbinary.  I wonder how a person gets so brainwashed and indoctrinated with self hate.  These people are deeply mentally ill and need to be held for professional care.  If their brainwashing can be deprogrammed then maybe eventually they can rejoin society but if not then they need to remain locked up forever. 

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1716250631873364192

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on October 23, 2023, 06:08:19 PMNo, It doesn't appear this person is a troop but it very well might claim to be nonbinary.  I wonder how a person gets so brainwashed and indoctrinated with self hate.  These people are deeply mentally ill and need to be held for professional care.  If their brainwashing can be deprogrammed then maybe eventually they can rejoin society but if not then they need to remain locked up forever. 

yet he doesnt kill himself. curious.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on October 23, 2023, 06:08:19 PMNo, It doesn't appear this person is a troop but it very well might claim to be nonbinary.  I wonder how a person gets so brainwashed and indoctrinated with self hate.  These people are deeply mentally ill and need to be held for professional care.  If their brainwashing can be deprogrammed then maybe eventually they can rejoin society but if not then they need to remain locked up forever. 

White people are the only race where half the population hates themselves.

Oerdin

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud