The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

">

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=481220 time=1668301569 user_id=3396
">

Exactly. Our human and civil rights as women no longer matter.

And Oak and Admin think this is fine and nothing to worry about because there are cases of rape that dont involve men who claim to be women.  So since men rape, we should erase the definition of women and open up our spaces to them and just ignore the abuse and rape of women.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

https://youtube.com/shorts/m3Kyj5KPZKc?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/m3Kyj5KPZKc?feature=share

Look at this bitch claiming that turning reigns back over to the families is gonna "harm kids"

Shes literally complaining that she doesnt get to make decisions for other peoples children that is more likely to lead to serious and irreversible damage of that child than anything else....and admitting there is a "fight" to put a wall between children and parents.

It's so fucking disgusting.

Are these fuckers gonna be there when the fall out of this horrific ideology shows up and causes that young person to want suicide? NOPE.  They dont give a fuck about these children and their futures and they want to attack and alienate the people who DO.  They want to destroy families and lives.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=481355 time=1668354938 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=481220 time=1668301569 user_id=3396
">

And Oak and Admin think this is fine and nothing to worry about because there are cases of rape that dont involve men who claim to be women.  So since men rape, we should erase the definition of women and open up our spaces to them and just ignore the abuse and rape of women.

Oak said that? Apegirl is seriously screwed up, so I expect him to make nonsensical comparisons.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=481511 time=1668394627 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=481355 time=1668354938 user_id=3266

Oak said that? Apegirl is seriously screwed up, so I expect him to make nonsensical comparisons.

Yes she did.  

Her daughter doesnt use the gym locker rooms or public facilities so Oak doesnt give a fuck if other women and girls suffer.

Shes more worried about the "marginalized" MEN with either a mental illness or a fetish.  Forget women and girls....and those us who are rape survivors.

Biggie Smiles

That fat pig hates women primarily because 99,9% of all women alive are prettier than her

I'm will to bet her daughter is a shrek princess just like her

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481521 time=1668399592 user_id=3214
That fat pig hates women primarily because 99,9% of all women alive are prettier than her

I'm will to bet her daughter is a shrek princess just like her

Female misogynists are the worst.

You expect men to sometimes spew some hatred at women. But women? Its legitimately hurtful.

Oak uses stereotypical feminine qualities to insult men. Accusing them of gossiping "like women". Whining and bitching "like women".  Her and Murd boast being masculine and they consider themselves "strong women" who "intimidate" men.

They view true feminity as weak and low.

Me? I see feminity as my power.

Not strength....power. I have no desire to butt heads with or "intimidate" males.  I dont want men to feel I'm competing with them. I want males to respect me. Serve me even. And they do.  Men will literally DIE for a woman. They will work and fight for women.

The fuck would I want them to view me as some other sort of male or competition? Or intimidate them?

And men are never actually intimidated by women like that. They are put off and annoyed.

Both of them trash feminity and claim men are intimidated by them as if men view them as some competition. They dont lol.  Everytime one of them says that dumb shit to one of you guys I feel second hand embarrassment.

Its almost like they think trashing feminity and trying to lock horns they dont have with the bucks is going to bring them male approval. They think its a turn on or a desirable attitude.  That's the progressive "feminism". And now theyve sold women and girls out completely.

Brainwashed whores of the actual patriarchy.

Frood

Fat middle aged hypocritical slobs with a Zena Princess Warrior complex make me chuckle...

There's zero chance I'll ever intentionally dip my wick in that well of stupid. I like to sleep nightmare free.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481362 time=1668357307 user_id=3266
https://youtube.com/shorts/m3Kyj5KPZKc?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/m3Kyj5KPZKc?feature=share

Look at this bitch claiming that turning reigns back over to the families is gonna "harm kids"

Shes literally complaining that she doesnt get to make decisions for other peoples children that is more likely to lead to serious and irreversible damage of that child than anything else....and admitting there is a "fight" to put a wall between children and parents.

It's flat out Marxism. The Catholic Church has been moving in that direction for years too, the current pontiff himself was a student of Paulo Freire's ideas, chief among them the sundering of child and parent, replacing the latter with the state. And he's far from the most radical voice in the church, not with German congregations clamouring to split from Catholicism because he isn't going far enough for their liking. Not that I expect the Pope to be cancelled any time soon mind you, not given his ties to the WEF.

I'm not religious myself, so I can sit back and weigh the arguments on their merits with a more unbiased eye. And one thing I can wholeheartedly agree with the more traditional Christian values (and therefore in opposition to the current yamulka-clad turd in the Vatican) is the value of parental guidance over that of the state. My reasoning is simple; a parent is more likely to invest their efforts in providing the nurture and care for their offspring. Granted, it doesn't always fall that way, but it's the safe way to bet. Whereas it has been my experience that the state will treat its charges more like a resource than thinking individuals capable of making their own decisions. The state is less interested in the mental and physiological health of the people and far more interested in shoring up its own longevity - we are little better than cattle to them, to be herded about in the directions they please.

So when some fat pig in the employ of the state starts blubbing about not being able to influence other people's children with impunity, I'm inclined to smack her in the jowels and tell her "vurp up your own herd of mewling cabbages for your communistic purposes, slag". Yeah, I know she's about a snowballs chance in hell that even some noodle-armed soyent is going to dump a bag of flour over her gunt to find the wet spot, and even if they did then there's a better than even chance she will want to scramble its brains somewhere in the fourth or fifth trimester when she discovers it eating into her Tik-Tok time. I simply don't care. She hasn't got the interests  of the kida at heart, she is simply schilling or a paycheque so she can guzzle more Doritos. "Buy a turkey baster and a bucket of cum from the local sperm bank you pig, the minute you drop the three R's amd start atomizing the family unit, you have overstepped your mandate. "

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=481579 time=1668433192

It's flat out Marxism. The Catholic Church has been moving in that direction for years too, the current pontiff himself was a student of Paulo Freire's ideas, chief among them the sundering of child and parent, replacing the latter with the state. And he's far from the most radical voice in the church, not with German congregations clamouring to split from Catholicism because he isn't going far enough for their liking. Not that I expect the Pope to be cancelled any time soon mind you, not given his ties to the WEF.

I'm not religious myself, so I can sit back and weigh the arguments on their merits with a more unbiased eye. And one thing I can wholeheartedly agree with the more traditional Christian values (and therefore in opposition to the current yamulka-clad turd in the Vatican) is the value of parental guidance over that of the state. My reasoning is simple; a parent is more likely to invest their efforts in providing the nurture and care for their offspring. Granted, it doesn't always fall that way, but it's the safe way to bet. Whereas it has been my experience that the state will treat its charges more like a resource than thinking individuals capable of making their own decisions. The state is less interested in the mental and physiological health of the people and far more interested in shoring up its own longevity - we are little better than cattle to them, to be herded about in the directions they please.

So when some fat pig in the employ of the state starts blubbing about not being able to influence other people's children with impunity, I'm inclined to smack her in the jowels and tell her "vurp up your own herd of mewling cabbages for your communistic purposes, slag". Yeah, I know she's about a snowballs chance in hell that even some noodle-armed soyent is going to dump a bag of flour over her gunt to find the wet spot, and even if they did then there's a better than even chance she will want to scramble its brains somewhere in the fourth or fifth trimester when she discovers it eating into her Tik-Tok time. I simply don't care. She hasn't got the interests  of the kida at heart, she is simply schilling or a paycheque so she can guzzle more Doritos. "Buy a turkey baster and a bucket of cum from the local sperm bank you pig, the minute you drop the three R's amd start atomizing the family unit, you have overstepped your mandate. "

A nigga named Negan needs to bash her skull in with a Lucile!!!!

Dove

**long post alert, and I'm stepping into my Christain perspective and please dont take from this that I'm preaching....I'm not. This is how I see it and I cant avoid speaking from a biblical perspective here****

The Roman Cathlic church is evil.

You know I'm a believer and we have butted heads on this.....and i dont wanna butt heads on that again so I'm not trying to start that.

I just want it clear my stance on the RC, they are evil. And part of the whole beast.

Of course you agree with legitimate Christian values. I would tell you that's because you cannot escape the image of God you are imprinted with. So you have a sharp sense of justice and liberty.  God is a God of justice and liberty. When we are told we are made in the image of God...that is telling us we are unique, conscious beings who share qualities with our Creator, such as our sense of justice, our ability to love, our ability to reason and apply logic, our sense of purpose...et.   And Gods design is the family.  The joining of male and female to create and bring forth life and to nurture that life. We have our roles in this, those "traditional" roles that are so shat upon by the culture.

We would expect an evil, fallen world to attack and distort all thing God designed that are good.  

What communism is at its nucleus is like a distortion and shadow of the coming kingdom of Christ. But instead of God, the government is at the helm. And instead of equallyvsharing in Gods goodness, life and light.....we share equally in toil, darkness and death. That's why communism SOUNDS good to people on paper but it can never, ever be successful in reality. We have to be perfect for this to work.

Look how depraved the world becomes when the objective standard and foundation for righteousness and liberty is rejected. Even our sexual dimorphism is being rejected. What is the point of all these genders? It's completely absurd and the hatred driving it is breathtaking.

You agree with these Christian values because you are more than just a sack of biological material firing off chemical reactions.  You have fundamental value as an image bearer of God.

The Catholic church replaces Gods word with traditions. They worship Mary and pray to dead people. The pope is an ungodly office.....what creeps me out is how elevated the pope is. There is no "vicor of Christ" anywhere in the bible. In fact the Catholic church discourages people studying the word of God.

What's interesting is everywhere you'll see humans enslaving other humans you will see a place where the bible(and the values it teaches) is hated, banned or people are discouraged from reading it. And we are told "religion and the bible is about control" but when you study it.....it convicts humanity and removes the authority from humans. Humans who seek power hate it. The world enslaves and controls us with money, jobs, sex, consumerism and materialism and our desires to be admired. That's why all these puppets are fighting to be superior to the rest of us. They dont want to actually love their neighbor as themselves and sacrifice anything. They want to make themselves feel good.

I'm not saying that everyone in the Catholic faith is lost. I've actually heard a priest preach Christ with conviction and compassion. He preached the fulness of the gospel beautifully. I definately believe there are many people in the catholic ranks who are fully devoted to Jesus. I've met them.

But catholics as a denomination operate on guilt and fear and teach a false works based salvation and they engage in an uncomfortable amount of idolatry. You really have to ignore so much scripture to be catholic. Jesus said just a little bit of levon will spoil the whole loaf and the catholic church really shows the truth of that.

And at their highest levels they are joined with the world.....not God.

People who are following the Jesus of the bible are always going to be hated by the world.  Jesus said the servants will never be greater than their master.....and the world hated Christ and still hates Him today. Visciously.

And you'll notice everything God designed and the order and the message is what is attacked relentlessly. Even science is treated as some world view or religion on its own....when all it really is is study of the natural realm. What is happening at root of this is war with God. Rejection of God and truth and reality. You'll notice at the core of this is a hatred and rejection of Jesus.

I believe that you being a rational man with a sound mind, of course you agree with Gods values. Objectively you should because God is the objective standard. . Truth is truth and logic is logic. The farther people run from God, the more into absurdity they go. We see it all around us. And brokenness and sin enslaves humanity. All we will get from the world is enslavement and misery and toil and death. We didnt get "liberation" from a single secular movement ever. It all leads to slavery and death.

What did the sexual revolution bring us besides misery and sex trafficking and broken relationships between men and women? And broken homes, single parenthood, disease and abortion...such an abominable act of violence.  Its actual human sacrifice. Being told that its liberation....we will be free and prosperous if we have our offspring brutally destroyed in the one place a human should be safest....its a violation of our bodies, our being, and an attack on God Himself (Jesus said He IS the life, He is the very source of life itself and we all live and exist in Him).  If you notice all their commie rhetoric and causes all lead to death. They literally speak death.

The abolition of slavery and civil rights was brought by the Christian world view. Notice a pattern? Where Gods word is the foundation we have freedom and life and value.  Where Gods word is rejected we see enslavement and death and degradation.  Even Japan where they have no "religion".....they may have a low crime rate but they have the highest suicide rate in the world.

I'm not preaching at all.....I'm just sharing what I see with someone I think is more like minded with me than he isnt.

It shouldnt be a shocker to see the catholic church in unity with these ungodly principles and see them just as corrupt and vile as the heathenist secular gospel we call communism. They will be judged by God and be held to account for their crimes against Christ. The abuse of those innocent children angers God and Jesus said it's better for one to tie a boulder around their neck and cast themselves into the sea before harming the little ones. I believe the catholic church will be judged more harshly than others because they claim to come in the name of Christ. But they are wolves among the sheep.

Plus I'm convinced they are working with fallen angels(that we will be told are aliens from other planets)...but that's a whole other convo that would get really weird really quick LOL.

You arent wrong at all about the Vatican and the conflict between them and the teachings of Christ. I'm impressed with that observation. And I'm glad because as the world dives deeper into reprobate mind and the wheat and chaff are separated you are agreeing with God and I hope to see that progress in you as hell on earth consumes us.

Just wait, in the next 5 years pedophilia will become openly just another orientation and soon we will be hearing about it harms children to NOT allow adults to fuck them. It's already a public conversation and its gonna get more mainstream and embraced by these demonic minded psychopaths who are supporting the removal of women's protections and erasing us in law and pushing to medicalize confused minors.

Biggie Smiles

Are these fuckers gonna be there when the fall out of this horrific ideology shows up and causes that young person to want suicide? NOPE.  They dont give a fuck about these children and their futures and they want to attack and alienate the people who DO.  They want to destroy families and lives.

Omg omg what a travesty! Little boys may have to use the boys bathroom!

admong will be devastated!!!!!

Shen Li

The nerve of these white marxist teachers who disrespect kids' parents.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481679 time=1668459101 user_id=3389

But of course, the asshole cretins on the left will tell everyone to worry about themselves that it should make no difference what some tranny wants to think of themselves as

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481682 time=1668459344 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481679 time=1668459101 user_id=3389

But of course, the asshole cretins on the left will tell everyone to worry about themselves that it should make no difference what some tranny wants to think of themselves as

I don't care what the hell the Apegirls and Sindy mental cases identify as. They do not get to share washrooms with little girls. Fucking animals.

Print
User actions