The best topic

Replies: 8533
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:18:49 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481868 time=1668549994 user_id=3374
Notice how the troons always claim they are unsafe yet it usually turns out they are the only ones using violence or even threatening violence?

Notice how they scream about how we "dont want them to exist" while they demand women stop existing?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481904 time=1668562729 user_id=3389
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481868 time=1668549994 user_id=3374
Notice how the troons always claim they are unsafe yet it usually turns out they are the only ones using violence or even threatening violence?

I haven't looked at the stats, but if what you say about ANTIFA being disproportionately white trannies, then yeah, the mental cases are violent.

Flip through this site

https://terfisaslur.com/">https://terfisaslur.com/

Odinson

These people are cowards.

They always attack women.

Attack me... I like fighting.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=481925 time=1668564133 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481904 time=1668562729 user_id=3389

I haven't looked at the stats, but if what you say about ANTIFA being disproportionately white trannies, then yeah, the mental cases are violent.

Flip through this site

First of all, what does TERF stand for?

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481932 time=1668565152 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=481925 time=1668564133 user_id=3266

Flip through this site

It means "Trans exclusionary radical feminist" and pretty much every woman who opposes gender ideology and rejects the redefining of womanhood is labeled a "Terf"

So that site documents how these psychopaths think of you and me. All women who dont support this.

Dove

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=481949 time=1668568214 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481932 time=1668565152 user_id=3389

It means "Trans exclusionary radical feminist" and pretty much every woman who opposes gender ideology and rejects the redefining of womanhood is labeled a "Terf"

So that site documents how these psychopaths think of you and me. All women who dont support this.

Oh ffs. Your race is off it's collective fucking rocker.

Odinson

The genital mutilation stories are horrible.

You are not a man anymore nor are you a real woman.

It might not fix the problem you have because your gender wasnt the problem to begin with.

Its irreversible.

The non-binary gender psychologists are just gonna strengthen the path you are on because that is what they want.

You need to visit a tolerant, neutral, non-extremist normal Norman.

Why do you hate being a woman so much that you cut out your uterus??

Its like when some kid harms himself/herself to get back on his/her parents...

A rebellion against what you are expected to do.

You want the whole world to know what you did.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481951 time=1668568305 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=481949 time=1668568214 user_id=3266

Oh ffs. Your race is off it's collective fucking rocker.

Indeed they are.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=481960 time=1668570433 user_id=136

It might not fix the problem you have because your gender wasnt the problem to begin with.

Its irreversible.

The non-binary gender psychologists are just gonna strengthen the path you are on because that is what they want.

A man who surgically mutilates himself is still a man. Nothing changes that. Not a thing.

He will just be a mutilated man who is a life long medical pateint.  Same with women who take this path :/

The fact this is being done to children is completely demonic.

Biggie Smiles

These people are mentally ill and need to be locked away somewhere

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481966 time=1668572205 user_id=3214
These people are mentally ill and need to be locked away somewhere

Unfortunately they are running the asylum

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=481964 time=1668571369 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=481960 time=1668570433 user_id=136

Its irreversible.

A man who surgically mutilates himself is still a man. Nothing changes that. Not a thing.

He will just be a mutilated man who is a life long medical pateint.  Same with women who take this path :/

The fact this is being done to children is completely demonic.

He doesnt have the manhood.

Lokmar

There's a reason why God says kill all these people. Now you know.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481793 time=1668531066 user_id=3266 If you are married.....do you seek to please your spouse out of fear of divorce? Or do you seek to please your spouse because you love and value them?  It's like the difference between being married just because you dont want to be alone and being married because you love the one you are married to.

I would imagine it to be the latter, though I would point out that the institution of marriage is a secondary consideration, rightfully expressed as a religious ceremony. In the strictest sense it is not required to express your desire to tread a path loyal to your significant other, you are able to do just that with or without it. Marriage in it's plainest sense is a legitimization of your intent to honour that commitment "in the eyes of God" and an agnostic like myself would be making a mockery of my own value systems were I to choose it in favour of a civil union if indeed I felt it necessary to legitimize it in anyone's sight. The same ought to hold true for same sex relationships, genderbenders and anyone whose lifestyle choices are not congruent with the teachings contained in the book in front of the person officiating the ceremony. It just makes sense to me that this would be the case, anything else would be an insult to the institution, the faithful and myself.

Quote from: Dove post_id=481793 time=1668531066 user_id=3266Think about it. If you believe there is this vast Being that is the source of all life, the force of life itself.... that created the universe, that is perfect and holy beyond anything our minds could image.....wouldnt you be more genuinely excited about THAT than simply thinking "yeah...hell is pretty scary, so I gotta try to behave"?

If I believed in a creator of the universe, then possibly you might be right. However that has no bearing on my case because I harbour no such belief. I can't say for sure of course, but if my personal experience in the entertainment industry is anything to go by then I'm inclined to think otherwise.

I'll try to explain. Decades ago while I was working at a predominantly dance oriented radio station in Adelaide, I used to get calls from listeners, some of them starry-eyed hero worshipping girls of indeterminate age who to judge from their patois would have needed little encouragement to pop on down to the studios to wax my flange. I don't know for sure of course, I never suggested they do so, but they were definitely gushing all over the phone how... lets say "impressed" they were that I should be doing something they themselves could never do. What, sit in a soundproofed room, play compact discs of Nalin & Kane, Da Hool and the like and crap on into a microphone every so often? And take phone calls from people whose awe could almost be heard dripping from their pussies?

It was a job and something I was alright at. Plenty of people do their jobs and do it well enough to earn a "hey, that kicked ass" from a casual observer, so the level of hero worship I was getting took me aback at first. And I knew that pretty much anyone could do what I was doing, all it would require would be the knowledge of "how" and a willingness to do execute it.

I'd already long completed my first stint as a recording engineer, during which time I'd already met and worked with a slew of talented people, including this guy.

">

A decade and a half after hitting the charts, there he was in my studio. A regular guy, but one with a phenomenal voice and impressive musicianship to go along with it. At ten I had been listening to him on high rotation AM radio, at twenty-six I was documenting his creations on digital tape for release. The sessions were a breeze, he knew his way around a guitar and he hadn't lost his signature vocal style. I was doing something I was good at (recording), he was doing something he was good at (performing), we made beautiful music together.

Yeah, it's a double entendre, deal with it.  ac_biggrin  I was already mixing it up with a variety of name acts by this point, some of whom were actively charting in various parts of the globe. I was present at The Cruel Sea's mixdowns for their Three Legged Dog album, I met most of The Bad Seeds during the mixdown of The Ballad of Mad John Finn's wife. Both bands heinously famous for their drug usage (Nick Cave was passed out in another studio during the latter session). It was hanging about these sessions that would propel me into paid work alongside Tony Cohen, himself an inveterate heroin and amphetamine abuser with a reputation for destroying a sizeable percentage of the studio equipment that didn't outright go missing while he was about. Record companies and studio owners hated that, but would grudge their artists his skill behind the desk because it all but guaranteed unit sales.

These were the people I honed my craft with and so help me, if God was witness to any of it then I have a few questions to ask why he features so prominently in the twelve step program. These people, highly skilled and rocking out of their blitzed minds so some teenie bopper could shell out twenty-five bucks and get wet to their work. And when that teenie-bopper started dialling me at the studio in Adelaide, I was already well appraised of what people were capable of if they set their minds to it. It's special, sure. It's also a lot of fun if you let it be so. But at the end of the day, it's simply people like you and I doing it, and doing it well.

The fact is I have no idea how the universe was formed and ascribing to someone else's explanation (and there are plenty to choose from) is not something I can reasonably do. I cannot simply accept a tale simply because there are none other on offer, I need direct either and observable first hand experience to say to myself "yes this is a thing" or at the least a cogent argument that satisfies an understanding of what I am observing.

I realise this must seem insufferable to some, if not outright heretical, but in the absence of a faith in a higher power, the scriptures that have assisted and enriched your own life can only serve as a guide to the unbeliever, a kind of roadmap that signposts the accepted conventions of the society that runs itself by them. I can get a similar effect by joining the wokeists on Twatter, if I were prepared to let them decide for me what was right and proper to believe. Their authority is authored by the human pen as much as the bible is and their version of Hell is more tangible for its immediacy. I'm not prepared to of course. I've never had an account there and am unlikely to ever bother making one. Pretty much the same as it is here and it certainly isn't out of fear of what might happen to me should I misbehave that has me abiding by my best interpretation of the requirements.

I can tell you that it's an exercise in fun when you get it right. My own personal experience has taught me that.

Quote from: Dove post_id=481793 time=1668531066 user_id=3266
Western civilization was built upon the principles of rights and liberties, freedom and equality that are taken from Christianity. I would NOT say that western civilization is Christian.....I'm saying the principles its built on are.

Hence the value of perusing its text. I don't need to know the author of the framework to appreciate its works and understand certain plays will lend a more favourable result over others

Quote from: Dove post_id=481793 time=1668531066 user_id=3266
I was raised in a Pentecostal/charismatic environment and forced to attend a private pentecostal school. And I was told so many times Jesus died for my sins and I even said that sinners prayer and pretended I believed this....pretty much i was expected to. And i hid my non belief and thought there was just something wrong with me.

The thought of Jesus personally dying for MY sins rang completely hollow. It wasnt personal to me at all. But hell sounded terrifying so I did try to force myself into belief.

As I got older obviously some fear of hell wasnt enough and I started just pushing that away and reasoning "look....I dont believe this part, so why am I afraid of the other part?". I started reading and lightly studying other religions. I wasnt prepared to be some full blown atheist.  I was agnostic. We cant logically claim there is no God at all.

Russell's Teapot moment. Absence of observable proof is not proof of absence, I get it. Considering the overabundance of what might be freely interpreted as "sin" in the world I might suggest one man's life is insufficient wager against it, more of a token if you will. A token I've only the account of long dead wordsmiths to go by, along with the abiding assertion that it actually happened.

I can't comment, I wasn't there. It may be that it happened, it may also be that it was all a fiction, a parable perhaps designed to encourage people towards a better way of life. I'm on the fence of this largely because the accounts vary so much between religions, so even if I could agree with you that God existed, I'd still get bogged down with the form in which he existed. The chance is there, I know. The chance of you being fundamentally right, but getting it all ass-backwards exists also. Regardless of what, if any of this holds true, my impression of you is of a fundamentally caring and loving person. So whether you are right or wrong or any mix of the two, the fact remains that it's helped lead you to where you are now. That alone is worth it.