The best topic

Replies: 7548
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:00:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on July 26, 2023, 01:45:03 PM

I made it to the fifty second mark. That is where it gets really sick. What is sicker is the dmeocRATs allowing these animals to be candidates for their party.

Oerdin

Herman

Shen Li

Little bullies grow up to become Democratic Prez of the US or Liberal PM of Canaduh.

Oerdin

A great discussion on queer theory and it's promotion of pedophilia, the brain rot of the left, the stupidity of post modernism, and related topics including the let's support for the sexual mutilation of children.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Y9NJYRKusOU?feature=share

caskur

CATHOLIC priests and clergy from other denominations have been getting away with child sexual abuse but now these evil doers for lack of a better description have infiltrated kindergartens ....

Check this out...

"SYDNEY, Aug 1 (Reuters) - A former Australian childcare worker has been charged with 1,623 child abuse offences against 91 children between 2007 and 2022, federal police said on Tuesday.

The 45-year-old man has been in custody in Queensland state since August 2022 when police arrested and charged him initially for making child exploitation material.

Police alleged more self-produced child abuse material was found on electronic devices purportedly owned by the man, after further investigations since his arrest last year."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And in the 90 in New York City the was a Paedophile ring at a kindergarten ....

Anyone giving males jobs looking after babies need their heads read...

I tell you something my grandmother would never allow men to look after kids. Did she know something we never knew?... I would say she did.

I am talking about unrelated men, not natural dads but she wouldn't even allow biological fathers either.

She just didn't trust men...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 05, 2023, 07:03:31 PM
And in the 90 in New York City the was a Paedophile ring at a kindergarten ....

Anyone giving males jobs looking after babies need their heads read...

I tell you something my grandmother would never allow men to look after kids. Did she know something we never knew?... I would say she did.

I am talking about unrelated men, not natural dads but she wouldn't even allow biological fathers either.

She just didn't trust men...

Sounds like a sexist fuckwit...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 05, 2023, 11:02:49 PM
Sounds like a sexist fuckwit...

Or a person who was sexually abused by paedophiles.

- Andy Warhol