The best topic

Replies: 7548
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:00:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Maybe someone who was never fortunate enough to meet a man capable of discharging his proper duties as part of the family unit. Those men do exist, but for some reason far too many women will opt for the guy that treats them like shit.

And complain that all the fault rests with the man after the fact, forgetting who it was that chose him in the first place.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Oerdin

Oerdin

Oerdin

Troon in diapers.

Imagine the disappointment that elderly mother must feel about her idiot troon son.

Elderly troon shopping at Walmart.

Oliver the Second

Transgender woman demands ex-boyfriend return surgically removed testicles

PONTIAC, MICHIGAN: In an astonishing turn of events, a unique legal battle has erupted in Michigan as a transgender woman has filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend claiming that the latter is withholding her surgically removed testicles. The unfolding legal drama presents a perplexing mix of claims, accusations, and contrasting narratives between the two parties.

Brianna Kingsley, a 40-year-old transgender woman, has filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend, William Wojciechowski. The crux of the lawsuit centers around Kingsley's claim that Wojciechowski is withholding her surgically removed testicles, alleging that he has preserved them in a Mason jar inside his refrigerator.

Kingsley's claim against Wojciechowski seeks the return of her surgically extracted testicles, emphasizing the bizarre nature of the demand. Kingsley's request also includes a demand for damages totaling $6,500. The affidavit contains Kingsley's own words, in which she asserts, "Defendant retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in Mason jar kept in [the] fridge next to the eggs. Demand immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500."

https://meaww.com/who-is-brianna-kingsley-transgender-woman-demands-ex-boyfriend-to-return-surgically-removed-testicles

Oerdin

The troon probably owes his faggot ex money and that is why he is refusing to return the testicles.  Sick shit out of these people.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 08, 2023, 03:39:02 PM
Transgender woman demands ex-boyfriend return surgically removed testicles

PONTIAC, MICHIGAN: In an astonishing turn of events, a unique legal battle has erupted in Michigan as a transgender woman has filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend claiming that the latter is withholding her surgically removed testicles. The unfolding legal drama presents a perplexing mix of claims, accusations, and contrasting narratives between the two parties.

Brianna Kingsley, a 40-year-old transgender woman, has filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend, William Wojciechowski. The crux of the lawsuit centers around Kingsley's claim that Wojciechowski is withholding her surgically removed testicles, alleging that he has preserved them in a Mason jar inside his refrigerator.

Kingsley's claim against Wojciechowski seeks the return of her surgically extracted testicles, emphasizing the bizarre nature of the demand. Kingsley's request also includes a demand for damages totaling $6,500. The affidavit contains Kingsley's own words, in which she asserts, "Defendant retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in Mason jar kept in [the] fridge next to the eggs. Demand immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500."

https://meaww.com/who-is-brianna-kingsley-transgender-woman-demands-ex-boyfriend-to-return-surgically-removed-testicles

and then these troons wonder why normal people laugh at them

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 08, 2023, 04:05:27 PM
and then these troons wonder why normal people laugh at them
Frickin nuts, literally.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Disgusting troon declared other people's child now belong to him and "other elders of the trans community".

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1689326517485019142

Biggie Smiles

So the deviant community has elders now?

nice

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol