The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

My daughter beat up a possible kidnapper

Started by Dove, October 25, 2022, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

IMHO don't let your daughter carry a knife, too much chance it will be taken and used against her.

Get a dog. A big, mean, ugly, very hungry dog.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=478699 time=1666819977 user_id=3349
IMHO don't let your daughter carry a knife, too much chance it will be taken and used against her.

We are planning on getting a service dog. Not while we live here though....too small of a space when we have 11 cats.

And two guinea pigs.

And a lionhead rabbit.

And two tree frogs lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Damn and I can barely handle my one cat   ac_crying
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Frood

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=478699 time=1666819977 user_id=3349

Unless they haven't already gotten in somebody to train her on slash and thrust points...

Please don't rehash Californian Lib points....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Same I was always taught, dont carry a knife unless you know how to use it, or the attacker can take it from you.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Guys my daughters can use knives. And swords.  Believe she would FUCK someone up with a knife if she had to.

She just doesnt want to have to is all.  She doesnt want to let a rapist get close enough but then....she just had one get close enough where she had to throw hands so...yeah.

Erica Mena

I'd have went and reported it anyway. That man is gonna strike again.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478817 time=1666913885 user_id=2845
I'd have went and reported it anyway. That man is gonna strike again.

We did.

We just left out the part where she pepper sprayed him until the container was empty, punched him twice and kneed him in the ribs.

We said he got out of his car and came towards her and she ran.

She is MUCH better today.  Squish is at Babbas for the night....so her and I went for a 2 mile long walk and it was nice. She was jumpy but it was good  :thumbup:

Odinson

If you are gonna go with swords...

Wear an armor too for extra protection.

https://avalonsibyl.com/image/cache/catalog/product/d2-550x550h.jpg">

JOE

I wonder if Dove is teaching her daughters to hate men.

We're not all beasts, Dove.

Heck I live on an apartment floor where 90% of the other tenants are young White women in their 20s.

We get along just fine. I dunno. I leave them alone & there've been no incidents or complaints. There are some real young hotties living on my floor.

Your daughter would be safe where I live, Dove.

She wouldn't need mace, weapons or pepper spray in my building.

Dove

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=479047 time=1667076423 user_id=3266Wow.

You must have grown up in a bad neighborhood or environment to feel as traumatized as you are Dove.

kooch

Should buy her a gun.

Glad she did end up the topic of a low rent Nexflix doco in 15 years time.

Dove

Quote from: kooch post_id=479080 time=1667098625 user_id=3187
Should buy her a gun.

Glad she did end up the topic of a low rent Nexflix doco in 15 years time.

We have guns...but MI requires you to be 21 to carry.

She can have rifles and all that just not any hand guns to carry around. Which I think is bullshit. My oldest cant carry for another two years and shell be working in a bad area eventually. Hopefully she wont until she can carry.

And yeah....me too! My kid handled that nightmare perfectly!

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=479048 time=1667076772 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=479047 time=1667076423 user_id=3266Wow.

You must have grown up in a bad neighborhood or environment to feel as traumatized as you are Dove.

Well Joe I've said many time I grew up in Metro Detroit and am a rape survivor.

However.....I'm not the one here afraid of dangerous America and talking like I need to move for safety. Statistically, my family is more likely to experience a violent crime in your area.....your crime rates are higher.

Not that I'm concerned about the crime rates in your area vs mine....you are concerned about that.

And you took a huge leap from that to wondering if me and my HUSBAND are teaching our daughters to hate men and how evidently I sound traumatized and like I hate men.....which is really off the fucking bean here. Especially since the vast majority of my "board buddies" are males and I dont think any of the males I openly communicate with here are feeling misunderstood by a traumatized woman who hates them when they interact with me.

I mean you are free to put it up to a poll. Should prove amusing.

Are you on drugs, Joe? Are you drunk? Because I dont even know how that's attached to this topic.

Are saying you are wondering if my daughter was taught to hate men because she peppered sprayed, punched (twice) and kneed one in the ribs because he was a stranger who got out of a car and tried to grab her?