Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Dove has always been sweet with me....

(Aside from the many years before where we messed with each other)...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=479111 time=1667108801 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=479048 time=1667076772 user_id=97

You must have grown up in a bad neighborhood or environment to feel as traumatized as you are Dove.

Well Joe I've said many time I grew up in Metro Detroit and am a rape survivor.

However.....I'm not the one here afraid of dangerous America and talking like I need to move for safety. Statistically, my family is more likely to experience a violent crime in your area.....your crime rates are higher.

Not that I'm concerned about the crime rates in your area vs mine....you are concerned about that.

And you took a huge leap from that to wondering if me and my HUSBAND are teaching our daughters to hate men and how evidently I sound traumatized and like I hate men.....which is really off the fucking bean here. Especially since the vast majority of my "board buddies" are males and I dont think any of the males I openly communicate with here are feeling misunderstood by a traumatized woman who hates them when they interact with me.

I mean you are free to put it up to a poll. Should prove amusing.

Are you on drugs, Joe? Are you drunk? Because I dont even know how that's attached to this topic.

Are saying you are wondering if my daughter was taught to hate men because she peppered sprayed, punched (twice) and kneed one in the ribs because he was a stranger who got out of a car and tried to grab her?

Hey Dove when someone sexually assaults a woman & you're trying to save them this is what it feels like:

">

I thought that it portrays it very well.

I still remember how that kid was trying to tear off that womans blouse and bra off. He was trying to grab her breasts and he tore her necklace off.  And I had to grab his hands off of her. Just think if I hadnt been there eh? Or it was another helpless woman being assaulted to.

I think you always think the worst of men and that we arent of acts of kindness or salvation. Trouble is we rarely get credit. We're expected to fight for women and to protect you.

But youre wrong in your perceptions. Just sayin.

Anyways thats why I quit that job. It was rather traumatic that experience.

Frood

90 percent of rapists are men..... 10 percent of female rapists are completely fucked in the head.

I say this as a father, Joe.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=479119 time=1667112415 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=479111 time=1667108801 user_id=3266

Well Joe I've said many time I grew up in Metro Detroit and am a rape survivor.

However.....I'm not the one here afraid of dangerous America and talking like I need to move for safety. Statistically, my family is more likely to experience a violent crime in your area.....your crime rates are higher.

Not that I'm concerned about the crime rates in your area vs mine....you are concerned about that.

And you took a huge leap from that to wondering if me and my HUSBAND are teaching our daughters to hate men and how evidently I sound traumatized and like I hate men.....which is really off the fucking bean here. Especially since the vast majority of my "board buddies" are males and I dont think any of the males I openly communicate with here are feeling misunderstood by a traumatized woman who hates them when they interact with me.

I mean you are free to put it up to a poll. Should prove amusing.

Are you on drugs, Joe? Are you drunk? Because I dont even know how that's attached to this topic.

Are saying you are wondering if my daughter was taught to hate men because she peppered sprayed, punched (twice) and kneed one in the ribs because he was a stranger who got out of a car and tried to grab her?

Hey Dove when someone sexually assaults a woman & you're trying to save them this is what it feels like:

">

I thought that it portrays it very well.

I still remember how that kid was trying to tear off that womans blouse and bra off. He was trying to grab her breasts and he tore her necklace off.  And I had to grab his hands off of her. Just think if I hadnt been there eh? Or it was another helpless woman being assaulted to.

I think you always think the worst of men and that we arent of acts of kindness or salvation. Trouble is we rarely get credit. We're expected to fight for women and to protect you.

But youre wrong in your perceptions. Just sayin.

Anyways thats why I quit that job. It was rather traumatic that experience.

Joe...NO ONE save ME when I was being attacked. So I do not have to "imagine" what would have happened had you not stepped into that. I LIVED it. I have a huge scar on the back of my head where I had 34 stiches....so I'm marred for life.

What I only imagine is the opposite. Who would I be today had that NOT happened? I'll never know. Because I got to go through the rest of my youth and life with war vet level PTSD.  

I'm not some innocent pretty thing who skips around this world delusional of its safety.....nor am I paranoid constantly afraid of danger.

Where are you in your head here where this thread has made you feel attacked as a man? I dont think it's my perceptions you are responding to here.

Do I fear men? No and yes. I dont put myself into situations where I'm vulnerable to a male I dont know. That doesnt mean I "fear men". It means bad men exist....and every male on this planet who loves a woman, be it his wife/daughter/mother/sisters and fear friends will be the first to tell you that what concerns them is the danger of other men.  There are piece of shit men. And the reason they are more of a concern is because I cant just fight one off.  A woman I can stand a chance with. A man? They are too physically strong for a female.

My daughters saving grace was that pepper spray, if she hadn't been to unload that whole container in his face this would have turned out differently.  He was still grabbing at her even after she nailed him with it.

It would be pretty fucked up if I just hated men because I'm married to one and as i pointed out....all my "forum buddies" are GUYS. And Flea.  

People are not monolith, Joe. You are trying to simplify something here that cant be simplified.

Are you aware that men commit the vast amount of violent crime not just against women....but against other men? In fact, men are the victims of male on male violence MORE than women are the victims of male violence.  You are statistically more likely to be harmed or murdered by another man.  

Judge people and situations wisely.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

When I say things like "men are more violent than women".....I'm not ripping on men or espousing misandrist views. I'm also not saying I fear or hate men.

It's a simple FACT.

You have more testosterone. Men are more aggressive on every level. More competitive. Men play all the rough sports and they generally blossom in all the competitive jobs. Men are more sexual and sexually aggressive.  This is natural for healthy men.

And with GOOD men (which I'll say is most men or close to most men.....at least as far as the working and middle class ranks....once you get into the very wealthy and very poor, you start to see some pathology and undesirable traits and a potential for danger).  

Take from this what you will.  Men also are more likely to use lethal force.....even against themselves in suicide. Men are more violent even in suicide. That's why we see men and women both attempt suicide at mostly the same rate.....but men will succeed more frequently.

Women will wish an easy death where they fall asleep and that's that. Leave a pretty corpse. Men will blow their brains all over the walls.

This is why the gender cult is so dangerous and must be opposed and rejected because the differences between men and women are important. Very important.  

And none of this means women dont come with their own unique issues and dangers and all that.  Women can be the most heartless and conniving sociopaths imaginable. When men are detecting possible dangers involving themselves with women.....they are sizing up completely different risks.

Saying that doesnt mean I hate and fear women, either.

What will put me off on either a male or female is if they are unpredictable.  That's a red flag to me regardless of the sort of relationship it is. I get that some view predictability as boring .....I view it as stable.  If I cant accurately predict someone's behaviour after a year....forget it. I dont like dramatic surprises or drama.  My little ptsd addled heart cant handle that shit.  Emotional and physical safety are needs I have and I wont stick around if they are not being met.

So there are some of my actual perceptions. If all you take from that is "Dovey hates and fears men and is traumatized!"....you clearly are not listening and you've got some damage in there you need to look at.  Perhaps I'm reminding you of some toxic female you were involved with.

It's kinda weird and awkward though Joe.....for you to chose a thread like this and the content in it to go to that place.  Just saying. This thread is literally about a bad man who tried to attack my daughter....you should definately not be feeling the need to lecture me on trauma led misjudging here when none of that is happening.

Do you see how the other men are responding?  That's the normal response.  To cheer my kid whooping ass and getting away and talk about weapons. It's not normal to respond as if you are being attacked as a man.

Unless you are the kind of guy to jump out of your car and grab a strange 17 year old. And I dont think you are that kinda guy ......but I could be wrong.

Am i wrong, Joe?  You got some skeletons in the closet over there, buddy?

Odinson

Women are pretty violent... They just suck at it.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=479181 time=1667148601 user_id=136

Yes. We tend to suck at things that are not in our nature.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=479182 time=1667149070 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=479181 time=1667148601 user_id=136

Loathing and fighting in general against other women is in your nature.

Wayyy back in the day your chance of survival depended on trapping the strongest guys by becoming their favorite... That meant competition.

You see other women as threats.

It didnt make any sense for you to form a female community... It would have just concentrated the coochie in one place for some warlord.

It does make sense for us to join forces with other guys for extra protection and power to take on bigger targets.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=479184 time=1667152731 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=479182 time=1667149070 user_id=3266

Loathing and fighting in general against other women is in your nature.

Wayyy back in the day your chance of survival depended on trapping the strongest guys by becoming their favorite... That meant competition.

You see other women as threats.

It didnt make any sense for you to form a female community... It would have just concentrated the coochie in one place for some warlord.

It does make sense for us to join forces with other guys for extra protection and power to take on bigger targets.

:crazy:

Dove

Dove

So I'm NOT sure if this had anything to do with the guy who tried to fuck with my kid.....but several police and even FBI were here in my town arresting people. Like 5 guys.

Freaky shit.

Odinson

You should get her pepper-spray made by Samuel Colt...

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=479308 time=1667250222 user_id=3266
So I'm NOT sure if this had anything to do with the guy who tried to fuck with my kid.....but several police and even FBI were here in my town arresting people. Like 5 guys.

Freaky shit.

Dove... Serious question.

What if you got kidnapped by Peter Steele...

How would you feel about that?

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=480250 time=1667867772 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=479308 time=1667250222 user_id=3266

Freaky shit.

He has been dead for like 12 years.....so that would be horrifying.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=480297 time=1667879872 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=480250 time=1667867772 user_id=136

He has been dead for like 12 years.....so that would be horrifying.

He raised from the grave just for you..

You know that is ro-mantic.

You would giggling like a fangirl.