Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

"Burn in hell you piece of shit"

Started by Dove, October 26, 2022, 02:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

People like Oak and that whole establishment party act like the country belongs to them alone and they have more rights than the rest of us.

Fuck them.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

I'd like to see him hang from a light pole and lit on fire.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Will this have a negative impact on admin's ability to suck as much cock as he wants ?

Frood

Admin reminds me of that old Dunkin Donuts ad except with dicks.

"Time to suck the dong and nuts"
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478706 time=1666822247 user_id=3214
Will this have a negative impact on admin's ability to suck as much cock as he wants ?

Life in prison without parole would actually increase Aidsmans access to cock!!!! Perhaps he would even volunteer to serve this poor guys sentence!  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478709 time=1666822995 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478706 time=1666822247 user_id=3214

Life in prison without parole would actually increase Aidsmans access to cock!!!! Perhaps he would even volunteer to serve this poor guys sentence!  :laugh3:

Well Admin IS a white male....so it's totally Admins fault this happened.

Us white folk existing makes black people murder people and stuff. It's all that white supremacy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478710 time=1666823090 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478709 time=1666822995 user_id=3351

Well Admin IS a white male....so it's totally Admins fault this happened.

Us white folk existing makes black people murder people and stuff. It's all that white supremacy.

Nah, he's exempt cause he has a lot of black men inside him

get it? Inside him?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I crack myself up

Hey @admin.  fuck you cock licker

Dove

Do these sorts of race baiters ever realize they are essentially saying THEY believe white people are superior?

https://youtube.com/shorts/zXmbiyeUP6U?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/zXmbiyeUP6U?feature=share

Come now.  Look at this projection.

The only thing I can honestly say I'm better at than most black people is dealing with animals. Animals are kinda racist as fuck. Really its because they can see white people better......black ones can really wig them out lol.  

Ever see this? It's totally true. Just watch a dog who isnt used to seeing black people have its first time seeing a black person.

I had a cat that HATED black people. She was terrified of them lol. It kinda fucks with their brains.

Lol.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Antifa BLM" post_id=478703 time=1666821349
Let this poor ebony gentleman go to the stake, tie him to it, and burn him to death.

FIXED!

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=478713 time=1666823508 user_id=3266
Do these sorts of race baiters ever realize they are essentially saying THEY believe white people are superior?

https://youtube.com/shorts/zXmbiyeUP6U?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/zXmbiyeUP6U?feature=share

Come now.  Look at this projection.

The only thing I can honestly say I'm better at than most black people is dealing with animals. Animals are kinda racist as fuck. Really its because they can see white people better......black ones can really wig them out lol.  

Ever see this? It's totally true. Just watch a dog who isnt used to seeing black people have its first time seeing a black person.

I had a cat that HATED black people. She was terrified of them lol. It kinda fucks with their brains.

Lol.

My dog hates ANYONE that isnt part of my immediate family. I made her that way. Now I am responsible and dont allow the dog around just anyone. Basically, I hate people, so does my dog.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Dove post_id=478681 time=1666810543 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478679 time=1666810496 user_id=1728
So what happened? Is that chimp getting the death penalty or what?

Nope.

Life on every charge.

I think we should bury him in the ground up to his nipples and roll Oak into him.

They say it costs more to kill someone for their nasty fucked up crimes than to house them till death.

I don't believe any of that.  These sickos and weirdos out there are cash cows for anyone working in the system...it's all about the money...it's a business....ffs just shoot them and cremate them.

There are active creeps out there who know what they are doing but don't give a shit... they could NEVER be rehabilitated, ever...because they are fucked in the head.  There are even interviews with murderers who say they need to stay locked up for life because they can't control themselves.  But yet the justice system wants to make its millions in the business and other fucked up individuals want to study them.

Just shoot them

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChubbyFatalKoalabear-size_restricted.gif">

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=478749 time=1666853383 user_id=164
Quote from: Dove post_id=478681 time=1666810543 user_id=3266

Nope.

Life on every charge.

I think we should bury him in the ground up to his nipples and roll Oak into him.

They say it costs more to kill someone for their nasty fucked up crimes than to house them till death.

I don't believe any of that.  These sickos and weirdos out there are cash cows for anyone working in the system...it's all about the money...it's a business....ffs just shoot them and cremate them.

There are active creeps out there who know what they are doing but don't give a shit... they could NEVER be rehabilitated, ever...because they are fucked in the head.  There are even interviews with murderers who say they need to stay locked up for life because they can't control themselves.  But yet the justice system wants to make its millions in the business and other fucked up individuals want to study them.

Just shoot them

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChubbyFatalKoalabear-size_restricted.gif">

So start voting for people which want to reclaim the civil liberties that Canada has lost, or stfu...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview