Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

"Burn in hell you piece of shit"

Started by Dove, October 26, 2022, 02:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=478673 time=1666809211 user_id=3266
I don't know if any of you followed the infuriating Darrel Brooks shit show but home boy at 9:22 said what needed to be said

">

I'd bet my left tit that judge was thinking "you can respectfully shut the fuck up and die"

How satisfying this verdict is lol

Thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478675 time=1666810100 user_id=3214
What a clusterfuck.  I gotta give prosecutor and judge credit for not punching that guy in the face

And let's not forget that oak cheered that guy and the deaths of innocent children because citizens in Kenosha believed a child was defending himself against pedophiles

stop crying

Erica Mena

Quote from: guest post_id=478773 time=1666881332
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478675 time=1666810100 user_id=3214
What a clusterfuck.  I gotta give prosecutor and judge credit for not punching that guy in the face

And let's not forget that oak cheered that guy and the deaths of innocent children because citizens in Kenosha believed a child was defending himself against pedophiles

stop crying

Stop lurking, you obsessed fag
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=478749 time=1666853383 user_id=164
Quote from: Dove post_id=478681 time=1666810543 user_id=3266

Nope.

Life on every charge.

I think we should bury him in the ground up to his nipples and roll Oak into him.

They say it costs more to kill someone for their nasty fucked up crimes than to house them till death.

I don't believe any of that.  These sickos and weirdos out there are cash cows for anyone working in the system...it's all about the money...it's a business....ffs just shoot them and cremate them.

There are active creeps out there who know what they are doing but don't give a shit... they could NEVER be rehabilitated, ever...because they are fucked in the head.  There are even interviews with murderers who say they need to stay locked up for life because they can't control themselves.  But yet the justice system wants to make its millions in the business and other fucked up individuals want to study them.

Just shoot them

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChubbyFatalKoalabear-size_restricted.gif">

Amen.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478753 time=1666862981 user_id=1676
So start voting for people which want to reclaim the civil liberties that Canada has lost, or stfu...

I don't vote chimp.  However, there are many chimps in government and people today are stupid.

Berry Sweet

Oerdin

Brooks is a self declared white supremacist with a desire to kill white and Asian people.  He targeted the Xmas parade intentionally after he was out on bail for trying to run over the 15 year old black girl he impregnated and the trafficked into prostitution.   The guy had 18 prior arrests with six felonies.

The two questions I have are 1) Why was he not already in jail so this terrorist attack never happened?  2) How was this not a series of violent hate crimes?

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478881 time=1666972318 user_id=3374
Brooks is a self declared white supremacist with a desire to kill white and Asian people.  He targeted the Xmas parade intentionally after he was out on bail for trying to run over the 15 year old black girl he impregnated and the trafficked into prostitution.   The guy had 18 prior arrests with six felonies.

The two questions I have are 1) Why was he not already in jail so this terrorist attack never happened?  2) How was this not a series of violent hate crimes?

Well with maga republicans voting for their interests and wanting crazy shit like tax cuts, a good economy, our rights and liberties preserved and wanting to hold shitty politicians accountable we are a clear and present danger to "democracy"

So crime and murder isnt much a priority......especially if it's a leftwing activist.  All the lefties are heroes and when they murder and harm innocent people it's okay cuz systemic racism.

kooch

The trial was hilarious.

Cunt still should have been lynched the second he stepped out of the van tho.

deport_liberals

tPoTF never knows when to shut up but some folks are saying moar major revelations may be coming soon.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478889 time=1666980992 user_id=3266

Well with maga republicans voting for their interests and wanting crazy shit like tax cuts, a good economy, our rights and liberties preserved and wanting to hold shitty politicians accountable we are a clear and present danger to "democracy"

So crime and murder isnt much a priority......especially if it's a leftwing activist.  All the lefties are heroes and when they murder and harm innocent people it's okay cuz systemic racism.

We have to focus on Jan 6th and only Jan6th

It is the only path to real salvation

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478925 time=1666989276 user_id=3214

Anyone who isnt violently attacking innocent communities for the democrat party is a huge extremist threat to democracy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478937 time=1666992504 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478925 time=1666989276 user_id=3214

Anyone who isnt violently attacking innocent communities for the democrat party is a huge extremist threat to democracy.

you can burn down entire communities and murder the elderly in nursing homes -- just don't attack Nancy's 82 old husband with a hammer cause that scares admong

Shen Li

The perp was a Canadian. From BC. That province is full of libtard loons.

Oerdin

Sorry, meant to say Brooks is a black supremacist.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview