The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The tears will flow…

Started by Erica Mena, November 07, 2022, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480561 time=1668008367 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Insertion Boat LOL's" post_id=480511 time=1667968109
So is the Red Wave hiding in the secret Blue Bar Vault, or what?

Has Betos nuts been slapped and ass waxed yet?

Three straight losses for Beto.

Herman

Quote from: "Apegirl" post_id=480604 time=1668037059
It's like a dang morgue i here, did somebody die?

Hold on a minute here little lady. The Republicans could still take the house or the senate. They could end the war in Ukraine by cutting off Zelenskyy's multi billion dollar monthly allowance. They could allocate more money for for immigration law and border security enforcement. They could take away money from the IRS to go after moderately successful folks. They could end the green energy scam bullshit in the Inflation Increase Act.

See, while you know shit about your country's politics, us anti-progs only care about the important shit. So, working folks didn't get the numbers. They could still win some fights and reverse the bad policies the democRATs passed.

Herman

Based on Tuesday's election results in Pennsylvania, most of the state likes record-breaking crime and inflation. They also desire to have their children taught that men can be women, get pregnant, and have babies. That is what was on the ballot Tuesday night, and that is what ultimately won

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=480633 time=1668043330 user_id=3396
Based on Tuesday's election results in Pennsylvania, most of the state likes record-breaking crime and inflation. They also desire to have their children taught that men can be women, get pregnant, and have babies. That is what was on the ballot Tuesday night, and that is what ultimately won

They elected a fucking corpse.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=480655 time=1668081939 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=480633 time=1668043330 user_id=3396

They elected a fucking corpse.

Even before his stroke he was a medicore candidate.

DKG

Republican John James is projected to beat Democrat Carl Marlinga in Michigan's 10th Congressional District.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=480662 time=1668082868 user_id=3390
Republican John James is projected to beat Democrat Carl Marlinga in Michigan's 10th Congressional District.

Do we know who took Arizona yet? I havent checked. The last I knew Lake was gaining.

I hope she gets it. Its bullshit dems always have the financial advantage and Hobbs was able to blow off a debate. That should not be allowed. If you cant or wont debate that should be a disqualification.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=480663 time=1668083114 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=480662 time=1668082868 user_id=3390

Do we know who took Arizona yet? I havent checked. The last I knew Lake was gaining.

I hope she gets it. Its bullshit dems always have the financial advantage and Hobbs was able to blow off a debate. That should not be allowed. If you cant or wont debate that should be a disqualification.

Lots of ballots left to be counted in the Senate and gubernatorial races. And I agree about refusing to debate.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview