News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why do Americans complain about real estate prices?

Started by Melson Gibson, November 04, 2022, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Odinson

Shen Li

Aryan

There are literally miles and miles of empty burned out properties in areas like Detroit. It's such a waste, because the land is perfectly fine, it's the people, aka ghetto niggers, that are the problem.

Ship the pavement apes out and bring in White families. With adequate funding and most importantly no niggers, the neighbourhoods could be transformed into desirable locations.  

Of course this will never happen, because the jewish establishment would rather waste billions of dollars funding Israel and the jewish puppet regime  in Ukraine, than rebuilding the US.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=480215 time=1667846047 user_id=1728
There are literally miles and miles of empty burned out properties in areas like Detroit. It's such a waste, because the land is perfectly fine, it's the people, aka ghetto niggers, that are the problem.

Ship the pavement apes out and bring in White families. With adequate funding and most importantly no niggers, the neighbourhoods could be transformed into desirable locations.  

Of course this will never happen, because the jewish establishment would rather waste billions of dollars funding Israel and the jewish puppet regime  in Ukraine, than rebuilding the US.

What happened was after the riots....the area became increasingly violent and arsons were a regular thing. Then people started leaving. It was called "white flight" but middle class blacks also left.  They all took off to cities like Sterling Heights, Gross and East Point (still Detroit....but wealthy)...Troy, Rochester.

My grandmother stayed down there until my mother was like 12, and she moved to Mt Clemens and that's where I was born.  It wasnt a bad bad area when I was born....but its total shit now.  

The abandoned houses started becoming places for criminals. Rapists would rape in them. So people started burning them down....kinda became a night before Halloween tradition for a while and we call it Devils Night. It became a prank night where you egg and TP houses.

Today the remaining house corpses are called bandos and street junkies sleep in them.

I'm currently following an ongoing saga of Boogie town street junkies who figured out they can use things like YouTube lives to get people to cash app them money.  A couple named Maddie and Jarrell....affectionately nick named Buckwheat and Bozo.  You can find them YouTube living at all hours of the day and night, hitting up their fan base for 5 bucks for coffee and shit like that. Its fucking wild and unprecedented.....to see basic street junkie bums use their government phones figuring out how pan handle and scam for dope via gullible fuckwits on the internet. And it's actually working.

They have tried all kinds of scams. They pretended to go to rehab and set up a GoFundMe for 20k to rebuild their lives. Didnt work there....it got taken down.

One that got me heated was they literally stole a kitten from its mother so they could hit up the internet for cat food and use the money for drugs. We all reported that one to the Humane Society and they actually showed up to their bando while they were live streaming so we got to watch. The HS gave them a huge bag of food and you could see they were pissed. Never saw the kitten again :(

Another junkie in another bando started a YouTube "exposing" Maddie and Jarrell and shes using it the same way. And that's working.

This whole fuckery was started by a man named Tom Reed. He is known as 10 dollar Tom because he would give the street junkies 10 bucks to tell their story on video for people to see. And people started sending them gifts and money.  And check this out.....7 girls he interviewed were found dead. Murdered. And people were suspicious of him and he left and went to GA.

Could be the most likely scenario .....these were street junkies in southwest Detroit. You dont have great survival odds on those streets. Women are murdered everyday. Or

.....he killed them. We will never know.

But yeah it's pretty much gutted old businesses.....abandoned homes and crime.  The leadership there has been horrid. It never recovered from the riots.

It's a fascinating place with all the history and urban decay.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Americans need to get new front doors that open outwards, not inwards.

Those things are far too easy to break.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=480640 time=1668047822 user_id=136

You typically have an outer door that opens outwards and then the inner door that opens inwards.

Odinson

American front doors definitely open inwards.

The front doors in public buildings open outwards.

They are saying that the hinges are exposed if the door opens outwards.

Criminals can pull the hinge pins and enter the house.

Thats the logic in having really weak front door.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=480640 time=1668047822 user_id=136

Coons would have to resort to crawling in through the windows. NM, they already do that!   :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview