The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Started by Erica Mena, October 02, 2022, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kooch

So the person who is sick of the constant political shit poasting has purchased a board that consists almost entirely of political shit poasting?

Erica Mena

Quote from: kooch post_id=478400 time=1666698052 user_id=3187
So the person who is sick of the constant political shit poasting has purchased a board that consists almost entirely of political shit poasting?

Yes sir. As long as it stays on its proper subs, it's all good.
<t></t>

Anonymous

LMAO! NOTHING is ever that clear with Erica. ON any forum. She must been on drugs or beaten down so much by her man he really runs this profile site and any others off this site. Shit.. just kill your man before he kills y'all in real life. So sad 15 years back you were so tough and really in real life too. Now you ain't nothing. Patheric.

Anonymous

Oh Erica, Bf LOVES ME more than he does YOU. Ahahah

Erica Mena

Quote from: notimportantenoughiguess post_id=478572 time=1666742093
Oh Erica, Bf LOVES ME more than he does YOU. Ahahah

Who cares what or who that Lurch looking fool loves. I sure as shit don't.

His five minutes were up weeks ago, dumbass
<t></t>

Anonymous

He shared me the PM's between yous two. Ahaha you were really wet for him? OMFG! so rich.. you know who his real life daughter is right? Succubus...ahaha I shit you not thats why she disappeared.. someone on BF fount out his rl info and hers.. threatened to share with the whole forum.. and she vanished.

Just share your love story with BF with all of us though. Keep us all entertained. Wondering where your womb will go next.

Erica Mena

Ewwwwwwww, you got me fucked up. Let's see the pm's cuz I know it's not me in em. Weirdo
<t></t>

kooch

Oi flea you vieja puta how about we get some FB style emotes to put on people posts.