Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Anyone like dressing up in costumes?

Started by Blazor, October 13, 2022, 01:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=477531 time=1666189213 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477479 time=1666152561 user_id=1676

I'm definitely coming back as a chick.

Free shit, special privileges, power of the furry lasso, easy jobs, and no need to clean out belly lint every day..

Plus you get to lay on your back and let your partner do all the strenuous bits.

Sign me up!

Think outside of the box....

lolol true.

When I think of disadvantages of being a female, I think of the menstrual cycle. That has to be a huge pain. Both the cramps, and the bleeding.

Also, they have to worry about sexual predators more.

But yeah, if I come back as a gal, Im making an OnlyFans  ac_dance

Fuck yeah on the Onlyfans....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477479 time=1666152561 user_id=1676

I'm definitely coming back as a chick.

Free shit, special privileges, power of the furry lasso, easy jobs, and no need to clean out belly lint every day..

Plus you get to lay on your back and let your partner do all the strenuous bits.

Sign me up!

Think outside of the box....

lolol true.

When I think of disadvantages of being a female, I think of the menstrual cycle. That has to be a huge pain. Both the cramps, and the bleeding.

Only Fans. And totally destroy your life and not be able to find a fit and decent male to marry you.

And be fucked as an old lady.  How would you retire? Getting caught on OF will ruin any stable job you could have as a female.

Sexual attitudes towards women are very different. We dont get high fives for getting laid. Mostly because I could walk outside right now and have a fuck buddy within an hour.  And women release chemicals in their brain that bonds them to a sex partner so if you have a lot of them....you kinda mentally castrate yourself and become a sort of sociopath.

You just get seen as damaged and used. And you are. It takes a lot of therapy to work through that.

Believe me you may not think so......but men have all the power.  All the strength. They have the most responsibility as well. ....but really you have a lot more options.  We are physically weaker and not as logical (that's a generalization.....women are emotional thinkers).

If you were a woman you wouldnt want that life. Trust me. You get a female body.....you get everything that comes with it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

I mean you put a male primed brain in a female body .....yikes. It wouldnt be biologically possible. The trans shit is Frankenstein shit.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=477546 time=1666200768 user_id=3266

lolol true.

Only Fans. And totally destroy your life and not be able to find a fit and decent male to marry you.

And be fucked as an old lady.  How would you retire? Getting caught on OF will ruin any stable job you could have as a female.

Sexual attitudes towards women are very different. We dont get high fives for getting laid. Mostly because I could walk outside right now and have a fuck buddy within an hour.  And women release chemicals in their brain that bonds them to a sex partner so if you have a lot of them....you kinda mentally castrate yourself and become a sort of sociopath.

You just get seen as damaged and used. And you are. It takes a lot of therapy to work through that.

Believe me you may not think so......but men have all the power.  All the strength. They have the most responsibility as well. ....but really you have a lot more options.  We are physically weaker and not as logical (that's a generalization.....women are emotional thinkers).

If you were a woman you wouldnt want that life. Trust me. You get a female body.....you get everything that comes with it.

I was only kiddin' around lol.

This one girl, she sells vials of her bath water. Thats what I'll do  :laugh:

But I do know what all you sayin'.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=477552 time=1666203061 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=477546 time=1666200768 user_id=3266

Doing a Belle Dalphine  ac_toofunny

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=477554 time=1666204109 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=477552 time=1666203061 user_id=2221

Doing a Belle Dalphine  ac_toofunny

Hahahahaha you know who!!!!! lolololol  :roll:

Frood

Nahh.... I'd still be an OF's skank then cash out early.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477557 time=1666204866 user_id=1676
Nahh.... I'd still be an OF's skank then cash out early.

Except you would be a woman....and God help me....women are stupid with money.

****duck****

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Regular women cant make a living out of OnlyFans.

And you cant go low profile because nobody would know about your OF unless you advertise.

Who the fuck pays for that.

I can understand paying for Thai masseuse to get your knob massaged...

But pics and videos of some random woman...

Blazor

I did the crazy clown again at one point, but with MORE bloody shit in the areas that wasnt white lol. Did Jack Sparrow again. Also did the 70's dude again. And did Freddy Kreuger lol. I only got pics of 3 of them though. And I'll post them tomorrow prolly if I get a chance lol.

weebles

Now it is time for some baileys and fireworks  ac_dance