The best topic

Replies: 8244
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:29:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Who Will Die Next

Started by Anonymous, November 02, 2022, 07:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who Will Die Next?

Mel
14 (13.9%)
Herman
18 (17.8%)
Seamajor
12 (11.9%)
Oak(bedridden and weighing 800 lbs.)
5 (5%)
Admn(AIDS or monkeypox)
4 (4%)
Oscar Mayer((AIDS or monkeypox, caught it from Admin)
16 (15.8%)
Joe(AIDS or monkeypoc, threesome with Admin and Oscar)
22 (21.8%)
Lotusbud
3 (3%)
Scouse(killed in battle in the coming race war)
7 (6.9%)
Edward(his inflatable girfriend exploded and knocks him off the balcony of his slum aprtment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 02, 2022, 07:10:06 PM

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481170 time=1668292507 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481166 time=1668292282 user_id=1676

Probably, but the Fauci Ouchy ended her prematurely.

Again, COVID or vaccines made no difference. I'm sure you'll be saying the jab did it when Herman passes away. Mimi and soon will be saying he didn't get enough boosters. It's all so retarded.

Not what the figures are showing these days.... but you do you, dollface.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481188 time=1668294342 user_id=1676

Again, COVID or vaccines made no difference. I'm sure you'll be saying the jab did it when Herman passes away. Mimi and soon will be saying he didn't get enough boosters. It's all so retarded.

Anybody that still believes anything about COVID from either side is fucking naive. CC had a long term illness and Herman's health problems are a direct result of his lifestyle choices.

Anyway, play doctor all you want. I'm done with this.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481192 time=1668294901 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481188 time=1668294342 user_id=1676

Anybody that still believes anything about COVID from either side is fucking naive. CC had a long term illness and Herman's health problems are a direct result of his lifestyle choices.

Thank ya very much. But, I got bad news for ya. Old Herman aint planning on checking out soon.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=481218 time=1668301390 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481192 time=1668294901 user_id=3389

Thank ya very much. But, I got bad news for ya. Old Herman aint planning on checking out soon.

thats what I'm talking about bro  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

For those who doggedly insist that booster shots and experimental concoctions have zero bearing on a person's mortality, you would do well to remember the so called "vaccinations" all carry HIV proteins in them, as Covid19 was itself determined to have those same proteins in its makeup. Allow me to remind you also that it was medical science itself that stated it wasn't the HIV that killed people, but the secondary infections once the HIV virus had progressed to full-blown AIDS. Which if you had been paying attention was an acronym for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

Those proteins are killing you indirectly, they are depressing your immune system to the point that it is no longer able to keep those other medical conditions at bay. It is no accident that terms like VAIDS are now being bandied about the medical fraternity; it is the same end result from exactly the same cause.

Bury your head in the sand all you like, but if you're being honest with yourself then you have to recognise the logic in what I've put forward here. This isn't a "ha-ha, you fucked up" moment, it is a cold hard fact. If you rolled up your sleeve for a jab or more, then those HIV proteins were introduced into your body. If your shot was an MRNA one, your body was being modified to actively produce them. Some of you might fight off the modification better than others, but make no mistake - you are introducing a pathogen into your system that has the capacity to weaken your body's natural immune response. Willfully, now that you have been appraised of this fact, which is why so many insurance companies are defaulting on "the vaccinateds" life insurance policies.

I have empathy for you all, don't get me wrong. You made your choice and you took your chances as we all did. Putting your trust in the established conventions is perhaps an understandable error of judgement, but it will not be forgiven when your number is up.

If CC did indeed take her experimental shots as all Canadians were coerced to, then there is every chance her life was shortened for doing so. Her body might have better expended its immune resources in prolonging her time above the ground than it otherwise did. Her passing might find worth in the example it sets for others, but not if you keep blocking your ears and eyes to the truth that in this instance, the lab rats were us and like all lab rats, some are going to die from this poison before they get wise and bite the hand that feeds it to them.

Pretty much all there is to say on the topic really, other than I don't blame you if you're feeling cheated in the matter...

">

...at least the fagmosectionals got an assgasm with theirs. You got nothing.

Aryan

Christ Shen, are you Chinks not familiar with the word tactful? You're making it sound like the poor guy has only got a few days left.  :ohmy:

Speaking of Soon and Mimi, the pair of them had an absolutely hilarious bust up on VF recently, where Mimi accused Soon of cheating at Wordle and then blamed it on a typo.  ac_lmfao

DKG

I'm sure you'll be saying the jab did it when Herman passes away.

:negative:

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=481245 time=1668306471
For those who doggedly insist that booster shots and experimental concoctions have zero bearing on a person's mortality, you would do well to remember the so called "vaccinations" all carry HIV proteins in them, as Covid19 was itself determined to have those same proteins in its makeup. Allow me to remind you also that it was medical science itself that stated it wasn't the HIV that killed people, but the secondary infections once the HIV virus had progressed to full-blown AIDS. Which if you had been paying attention was an acronym for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

Those proteins are killing you indirectly, they are depressing your immune system to the point that it is no longer able to keep those other medical conditions at bay. It is no accident that terms like VAIDS are now being bandied about the medical fraternity; it is the same end result from exactly the same cause.

Bury your head in the sand all you like, but if you're being honest with yourself then you have to recognise the logic in what I've put forward here. This isn't a "ha-ha, you fucked up" moment, it is a cold hard fact. If you rolled up your sleeve for a jab or more, then those HIV proteins were introduced into your body. If your shot was an MRNA one, your body was being modified to actively produce them. Some of you might fight off the modification better than others, but make no mistake - you are introducing a pathogen into your system that has the capacity to weaken your body's natural immune response. Willfully, now that you have been appraised of this fact, which is why so many insurance companies are defaulting on "the vaccinateds" life insurance policies.

I have empathy for you all, don't get me wrong. You made your choice and you took your chances as we all did. Putting your trust in the established conventions is perhaps an understandable error of judgement, but it will not be forgiven when your number is up.

If CC did indeed take her experimental shots as all Canadians were coerced to, then there is every chance her life was shortened for doing so. Her body might have better expended its immune resources in prolonging her time above the ground than it otherwise did. Her passing might find worth in the example it sets for others, but not if you keep blocking your ears and eyes to the truth that in this instance, the lab rats were us and like all lab rats, some are going to die from this poison before they get wise and bite the hand that feeds it to them.

Pretty much all there is to say on the topic really, other than I don't blame you if you're feeling cheated in the matter...

">

...at least the fagmosectionals got an assgasm with theirs. You got nothing.

People who got the boosters and died of cardiac issues also have a substance coating the inside of their arteries. It's like blood clots but it's not blood.

Medical examiners are not supposed to talk about it. Just mark its cardiac arrest, myocarditis and move on.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=481326 time=1668334553 user_id=1728

Christ Shen, are you Chinks not familiar with the word tactful? You're making it sound like the poor guy has only got a few days left.  :ohmy:

Speaking of Soon and Mimi, the pair of them had an absolutely hilarious bust up on VF recently, where Mimi accused Soon of cheating at Wordle and then blamed it on a typo.  ac_lmfao

Me so sowwwwy.

Aryan

Not a problem, just chuck in a few extra chunks of chicken the next time I order from your takeaway.  ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

How did Sewage Major not win the "Next to Die" hopeful award?

the guy is a no IQ midget child raping piece of shit

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481416 time=1668375776 user_id=3214
How did Sewage Major not win the "Next to Die" hopeful award?

the guy is a no IQ midget child raping piece of shit

If it was hoping who dies next, I'm sure Seamoron's 4 foot 9 ass would've won.

Frood

Seaboobs has requested that when he dies he'll be buried on top of a dead toddler
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview